Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website (60382 Views)

How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website / How To Build A Ponzi Scheme Website In 1hour (video) / Install A Ponzi Script Website For Free (installation Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by jashar(f): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
based on comments here, Nigeria is in trouble ooo.

there is really no justification to call out any leader that is corrupt or steals funds. when most people get there, they will definitely do worse.

Lord have mercy.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by AJJ17(m): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
Good man!! The only problem is hunger will coil your hair if you continue to be a "holy" buisnessman. angry

Ps- I hereby name you Sir Rightinus of House Honesty, last of his kind......... angry

My brother,his time will definitely come,the guy will be very great ,you will be surprised because you will hear his name for good things.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by delishpot: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:

grin grin

I really like agriculture. That's on my plan.

I felt it. I know why I said so. That and trade in Agric products .....
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Austin234(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ur idea is too myopic. Lawyers defending criminals and doctors aborting innocent babies, does it justify further evil in the society? Mehn, get a life
BrutalJab:
That's your own headache.

As long as lawyers dey defend criminals, doctors dey do abortion. I don't see anything bad in doing your job.

Maybe the pay isn't enough or you even secretly created the website for them, who knows?

Contact me for ur site grin. I want to do my job.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Toks2008:

I'm sorry but this comment lacks substance.

How is it a criminal act to create baba ijebu website,bet9ja,lotto site and so on?

As long as the site does not break into people's account I see nothing bad.

Even MMM warned people to use spare money they can afford to lose...abeg say something else.

I think u saying the wrong thing and yet with confidence. You see those schemes as normal because of the kind of country. U can't just go to any country and open these kind of idiot webs and say that u didn't break into account. Do yahoo boys break into account.

Go to ur constitution and check the meaning of fraud in section 419. Talking about mmm, what stupid spare money, who never chop belle full go spare. He simply use some words to suck u off like mosquitoes. And u could see the pain so far on people. In d end d burden is on d govt such as crime increase, poverty increase, health suicide etc. D reason why some saner societies don't even allow it to thrive. But in naija, if u like bet ur generations, oyo

If u think until u break into someone's account before u could term it as fraud, please stop to reply my comment abeg. I didn't refer to u. Can't allow u dash me headache here

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by BrutalJab: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Austin234:
Ur idea is too myopic. Lawyers defending criminals and doctors aborting innocent babies, does it justify further evil in the society? Mehn, get a life

Your sense of reasoning is too low.

Go get a job kid.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol funny..I knw the only reason u refused is coz of the stress..not ur morals or ethics bro..if you could write a php script to handle that in a few days you would have jumped at the offer..you simply do not know how to..
Abeg call Dem come..i go use ROR run am for them..if u like go and put ur money..
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by chrischukszy01(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
jmoore:
Lalasticlala, let's celebrate this nairalander. Not the foolish ones celebrating a thief that recently returned from London.

CC: Seun.

@op, nice of you. A good name is better than riches.
... make una dey dia dey dull una sef. Men behaving lyk babies.. na hunger go finish u.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Zedoo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
vani86:
If you are my brother, i will disown you, all your leaders are dishonest and the reason hunger dey chop d small fat wey dey your body.

Create d website, nigerians have been warned repeatedly about ponzi sites, if some idiots are greedy and gullible enough to be scammed so be it.

Do your job and collect your pay jare, even be among the 1st participants and now chill as bonus and interests roll in

Imagine fa!!
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nicheey(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
vani86:
If you are my brother, i will disown you, all your leaders are dishonest and the reason hunger dey chop d small fat wey dey your body.

Create d website, nigerians have been warned repeatedly about ponzi sites, if some idiots are greedy and gullible enough to be scammed so be it.

Do your job and collect your pay jare, even be among the 1st participants and now chill as bonus and interests roll in

ahh bobo you harsh ooo
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by MasterJayJay: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
HanXolo:
Lol funny..I knw the only reason u refused is coz of the stress..not ur morals or ethics bro..if you could write a php script to handle that in a few days you would have jumped at the offer..you simply do not know how to..
Abeg call Dem come..i go use ROR run am for them..if u like go and put ur money..

Please, don't get me started. There are many softwares out there that one can install and run well, one don't need to be a pro in coding.

What is the stress in installing a software? Please spare me that crap. There are many mmm-like softwares available online.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:

Please, don't get me started. There are many softwares out there that one can install and run well, one don't need to be a pro in coding.

What is the stress in installing a software? Please spare me that crap. There are many mmm-like softwares available online.
Bro ill get u started..you think its installing WordPress theme ba..I seriously doubt your skill set..uve not been able to land a Job in a year..I dunno if its ur skills that's the prob or u keep asking the clients what they want the site for..
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Idrismusty97(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
AJJ17:

Na wa o,to read comment like this castigating someone for doing the right thing just made it more noticeable that Nigeria is in a big mess with some people like you occupying space. sad
The right thing? What is right? what is wrong? Who decides that? You? People can lose money in any business Ponzi or not, If you are aware of the risks and still take it then you don't complain. That's how the world moves, things you can't accept overtime you will accept it involuntary or voluntary. The same Ponzi schemes you criticize today can suddenly be the "Right" thing over time just like football betting and lottery. Of cause not everyone gains just like not everyone gains in every other business. Some of you prefers to use your money to buy expensive drinks and bath yourself, But i prefer to use my money to experiment on these schemes, some i lose, some i gain. And you still think you have the right to criticize me?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by jose556(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
What John Zibiri said about Nigeria:
I worked and lived in Abuja for 18 years. I ran my own private company from 2001 until 2014.
Two million of the likes of Buhari cannot change Nigeria.
Everything is wrong with Nigeria. The Director won't give you contract except you pay up front .
The banks won't give you loan except you concede a certain percentage. .
The man supervising the contract won't pass the job except you play ball. The clerk won't pass your file for payment except you rob his palm.
The accounts department won't raise your payment voucher or cheque unless you see them. I can go on and on.
The worst thing is that it has become a norm that nobody sees anything wrong with. If you think otherwise, they begin to think you are sick and not normal. If you try to stand in there way, you put your life at risk. If you get killed there is no justice system in place to seek redress and bring the perpetrators to book.
The police is corrupt , the Judiciary is the same. Even the religious circle is not spared. Everything in Nigeria revolves around corruption. Nobody cares about anybody. No law and order. I looked from my left to right, everybody is only desperate about one thing "money".
They will kill anybody and anything that stand between them and money. I am an electrical engineer with MNSE and COREN.
The system don't care about my qualifications. Distribution and transmission jobs are given to alhajis, pastors, friends and relatives without any basic skills. I started asking myself, how do I convince my kids that education and hard work is rewarding? When fools, agberos and touts are running the country from the local govt to the Presidency.
Is this what my four sons will also go through? In 2014 I decided I have had enough. I decided I was leaving. I migrated to Australia with my family. Don't put yourself in harms way for any reason. The problem of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians living in Nigeria.
Try starting a gate house in your village, everybody wants to profiteer from it. The bricklayer, the carpenter, the mason and even your brother who claim to be supervising on your behalf.
They are corrupt, morally bankrupt and selfish. Everybody there thinks about himself and nobody is thinking about Nigeria .
You don't have to be the one to go there to change anything. Let those under the hammer start the revolution. I beg make you hear word.
This post is gonna anger a lot of my followers. I'm still gonna post it anyway.
Analogy of OPPRESSORS & FOOLISH CITIZENS. (A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely naked.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The naked chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's house during this Christmas period to go collect peanuts? Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your govt[truncated by WhatsApp]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Abudu2000(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy deserves to be celebrated not those thieves on suit and agbada

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by jpphilips(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:
It seems the newest online stuff in Nigeria is ponzi websites. Everyday a new ponzi scheme website is lanched in Nigeria with the aim of scamming gullible Nigerians.

Recently, a secondary schoolmate of mine told me about some guys that want me to create such website for them. They are ready to pay me heavily. Though I am very broke, I rejected the offer and bluntly to him I can't take the offer.

I haven't made it as webdesigner. I did not even get any webdesign job throughout last year till this moment. Some people that want me to design a website for their school, business will collect my contact and I will never hear from them again. I am not a pro(can't code from scratch),but with paid softwares that are available online I am up to the task.

Just this morning, I signed in to my facebook account and saw another person making an inquiry on ponzi scheme. I uploaded the screenshot of my chat with him.

Though hunger is beating me here seriously, I refused to be tempted to help criminals scam Nigerians.

Going by your spiritual logic, criminals do not deserve their day in court because the defence counsel is trying to save a criminal, you must draw a line between the tenets of your profession and your moral obligation, you are dumber than the would be victims of your client. MHO though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by AJJ17(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Idrismusty97:
The right thing? What is right? what is wrong? Who decides that? You? People can lose money in any business Ponzi or not, If you are aware of the risks and still take it then you don't complain. That's how the world moves, things you can't accept overtime you will accept it involuntary or voluntary. The same Ponzi schemes you criticize today can suddenly be the "Right" thing over time just like football betting and lottery. Of cause not everyone gains just like not everyone gains in every other business. Some of you prefers to use your money to buy expensive drinks and bath yourself, But i prefer to use my money to experiment on these schemes, some i lose, some i gain. And you still think you have the right to criticize me?
Oga if your conscience cannot tell you what did guy did is the right thing then I am really sorry o.
..and if my comment appears as being critical of you , I'm also sorry.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by gbegemaster(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
MasterJayJay:
It seems the newest online stuff in Nigeria is ponzi websites. Everyday a new ponzi scheme website is lanched in Nigeria with the aim of scamming gullible Nigerians.

Recently, a secondary schoolmate of mine told me about some guys that want me to create such website for them. They are ready to pay me heavily. Though I am very broke, I rejected the offer and bluntly to him I can't take the offer.

I haven't made it as webdesigner. I did not even get any webdesign job throughout last year till this moment. Some people that want me to design a website for their school, business will collect my contact and I will never hear from them again. I am not a pro(can't code from scratch),but with paid softwares that are available online I am up to the task.

Just this morning, I signed in to my facebook account and saw another person making an inquiry on ponzi scheme. I uploaded the screenshot of my chat with him.

Though hunger is beating me here seriously, I refused to be tempted to help criminals scam Nigerians.
God bless you. People like you give me hope that Nigeria has a future.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by ephi123(f): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
chronique:
Well, the bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge ". The government has warned people about ponzi schemes and it is not your refusal to develop the website, that would prevent them from being scammed. You are just a service provider and so long as you have no hand in the day to day running of the scheme, you have nothing to worry about. I am someone who frowns at anything fraud and would not agree that creating such a site, is bad.

He will be providing website updates and maintenance, how is that different from not being involved, even if indirectly, in the scheme?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Idrismusty97(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
AJJ17:

Oga if your conscience cannot tell you what did guy did is the right thing then I am really sorry o.
..and if my comment appears as being critical of you , I'm also sorry.
Everyone has a conscience, And it tells them only what they want to hear. You strongly believe he did the right thing, So of course your conscience will tell you it is right.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by mabelly: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dude, you just acted unwise. I understand you really aren't good with website development so I understand you rejecting to do the job but if it's on moral ground man, you just lost an opportunity to make yourself rich.

Now think of those tobacco companies, they produce cigarette even when they know the health implications and the fact that it kills people yet it's a multi billion dollar business. To me since nobody is being forced to part with their money then it's their cross to carry when it is lost. In life, you win or you lose.

So my friend. You just lost an opportunity.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by gbegemaster(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
jpphilips:

Going by your spiritual logic, criminals do not deserve their day in court because the defence counsel is trying to save a criminal, you must draw a line between the tenets of your profession and your moral obligation, you are dumber than the would be victims of your client. MHO though
That's very incorrect. Professionalism does not negate morality.
Everyone can tailor their job according to their conscience.

Jobs were created for men and not men for jobs.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by mabelly: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
I am inside a vehicle right now and the only thing the woman behind me has been talking about on phone is how to confirm someone on one of these ponzi scheme and how to make payment for another. She is laughing and giggling.

And you are here talking conscience. It's a choice, not a must or compelled.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
azibit:
Thanks very much for understanding the ethics of Software Development. You have made the right decision. You will definitely make it as far as good conduct and ethics is your way of life.
Thanks for being good
Yes, some are good, not all are ponzi scheme. Contact me for a good MLM website development. I can design any type of advance website. Call: 0809 375 7527
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by chronique(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
ephi123:

He will be providing website updates and maintenance, how is that different from not being involved, even if indirectly, in the scheme?

That's if he is handling content management for them.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
smartmey61:
YOU DID GREAT BRO GOD BLESS U. YOU JUST SAVES MILLIONS, #MYHERO

He didn't save anyone. Someone else will accept the job and the website will be live.
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by Toks2008(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
correctguy0900:

I think u saying the wrong thing and yet with confidence. You see those schemes as normal because of the kind of country. U can't just go to any country and open these kind of idiot webs and say that u didn't break into account. Do yahoo boys break into account.

Go to ur constitution and check the meaning of fraud in section 419. Talking about mmm, what stupid spare money, who never chop belle full go spare. He simply use some words to suck u off like mosquitoes. And u could see the pain so far on people. In d end d burden is on d govt such as crime increase, poverty increase, health suicide etc. D reason why some saner societies don't even allow it to thrive. But in naija, if u like bet ur generations, oyo

If u think until u break into someone's account before u could term it as fraud, please stop to reply my comment abeg. I didn't refer to u. Can't allow u dash me headache here

I guess you are getting it twisted...Ponzi scheme in itself ìs not the issue but the people involved.

If baba ijebu,bet9ja and lotto sites can be created by a Web designer why not Ponzi site?

Stop mixing legitimate professionalism with sentiments...nuff said
Re: I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website by mistermoi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Naija ti finish!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get Adsense Approval Fast / How to embed video in smf / Why I Can't Start A New Topic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.