Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic (1324 Views)

Brazilian Gang Leader Dresses Up As His Daughter In Failed Prison Escape (Pics) / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC / Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic by optionB: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Just like David and Golliate in the bible, a popular notorous gang leader by name Obasi but popularly known as All Man or Fada, who has been terorising the whole community of Amaekpu Ohafia and beyond was yesternight killed by mere gentle boy who go about his normal bussiness. It was learnt that this guy has been behind the kilingof many innocent citizens when hired by ig politicians. He forcefully claim ownership of land belonging to innocent citizen and had over 1000 cases including kidnapping of which he escape miracoulosly with his charms.

His death came yesterday 16th of Feb. when one of his cases rulled against him that made him to come home to attack his opponents of which he slapped the wife of the Chukwu, a brick layer. On noticing the incident, the young man in his early 30's boldly took to his heel with a knife despite the fact that every body is afraid of him, met him on the way and a fxght engulfed of which he finally stabbed him to death. When noticing that he will not survive it, he chased the boy in his pool of blood but later fell down and confessd that 'so this is how the mighty has fallen'.

Many people started jubilating because he was an obstacle to many. Will i say may his soul RIP athough he was nice to me but is left for God to judge.

Atthached are his pictures as shared by some facebook users.

Re: Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic by talk2archy: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Confirmed. I just put a call to my villa and is true.
Seun, Lala.
Front page material
Re: Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic by Nogodye(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
IPOB on this again!
Re: Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic by JBoss25(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Another one bites the dust.
Re: Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic by stefanweeks: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
All man must die

1 Like

Re: Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic by sod09(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
stefanweeks:
All man must die
varal mongulis
Re: Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic by newyorks(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
the hunter was now hunted,serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Downfall of ALL MAN: Popular Notorous Gang Leader (all Man) Killed In Abia. Pic by metallisc(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
sod09:
varal mongulis

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Thief That Robbed My Sister. / Photo! How A Man Broke His Wife’s Jaw (reason Will Shock You) Posted By Daniel. / Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.