Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" (24829 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Uche Maduagwu Warns Freeze: "Stop Pulling Down Great Pastors In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by sucess001(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
despite that i luv freeze's mum (she was my lecturer in ui)i hate freeze's behavior with a passion

but lets be objective...

she has not excuse for not picking his call to clear the air.

and to say freeze does not match the other guys in stature is rude to freeze....common na....freeze has been in this industry for ages and a better mc than falz...

y wont you pick his call? y tell your managers to call him?

common!

1 Like

Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Scream(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
khalids:

It appears you are a friend to Freeze, because if you read what was writing, i don't see how you came up with the conclusions you made above. Unless you probably have difficulties in comprehension...

You must be very silly for attacking me... You can't see anything because you can't reason.

Now gerrout let those that have the capacity to reason engage me
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by femi4: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Scream:

You are blind for not reading my post properly. Didn't you see the part I said write him officially like he asked for when he wanted the contract.

Where is the evidence that he was called when she couldn't talk to him. Is a call from one idiot somewhere enough to make him jump out of a deal? Did he discuss the deal with the person?

I don't like the guy Freeze, but I like the truth.

Is your brain dead? He was initially invited by an sms. Exclusive not making the event was done on the phone. Why did you choose to doubt dis inviting Freeze through phone call.

In fact, you are very much insane
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Freeze is a broke nigga looking for people to prowl on.

Good for him, he got more than he bargained for.

This lady is intelligent, and knows her onions.

Thanks for exposing the cunny broke ass.
He thought he could blackmail the woman for money.

Kole werk!
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by MajorGomwalk(m): 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
franciskaine:
don't mind the dude, he thinks everyone will buy to his cheap lies. You dint invite someone and he forced his way into the programme, performed without any agreement and further demands money for actually no contract reached. Tell ur lies to the dogs.

But that show was highly publicised over the radio and mentioned names of all the celebrity guests invited. Freeze and DJ Exclusive weren't mentioned. I also suspect mischief tho and I feel he should go to Court if he truly had a contract, which I doubt very much
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Qmerit(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
baby124:

But how come Freeze was insisting to come to the show and be paid despite not honoring her proposal. Why is she paying streams of cash to an employee over time instead of directly to the company? Is that your idea of how a company should be run?

That's a lie, let her show cops tellers showing freeze' name for coy work. Just the same way freeze released their sms and email agreement ok
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Richy4(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Qmerit:

An sms sent by the lady is what?

If they were to go to a court, They will have to check if the contract the two entered into was legally binding.... And yes SMS might be a good prove of evidence Only when the text messages spell out all of the requirements necessary for a contract, if not.....Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Tisham20(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
who them epp
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Qmerit(m): 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Richy4:

If they were to go to a court, They will have to check if the contract the two entered into was legally binding.... And yes SMS might be a good prove of evidence Only when the text messages spell out all of the requirements necessary for a contract, if not.....Your guess is as good as mine

Freeze has replied na na so did you see that for me they were formally spelt out well.
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Those who give a fvck are insulting one another already.................
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
It It is Well
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Antoeni(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
This Babe finish Freeze, I am shot of words
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Arsasee(m): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Scream:
Did this lady write him officially to let him know that he is no longer wanted as one of the celebrities "since he doesn't match up with other celebrities invited"?

She has very bad manners...someone has been calling you, you are looking for useless excuses...I'm resting, traveling, eating... He didn't mail me, he didn't text me, no lawyer etc.

Na so gbese people day do... Madam should pay him his fee as she has paid before as claim and stop hanging on to straws...who supplied the spirits he drop, didn't you drink too?

That girl is a blatant liar. How can some one call you severally and you ignore, She even confirmed not picking His calls in Her write up without any tangible reason. Freez could be harsh but the lady side of defence hold no water at all.

2 Likes

Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Richy4(m): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Qmerit:

Freeze has replied na na so did you see that for me they were formally spelt out well.

YES that was indeed a prove of evidence....The woman talked without backing it up with an evidence showing that indeed two people entered into a contract that was binding....That was why i made my earlier statement...
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by rose54321: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is finishing on so many levels.

How can one possibly come back at this.
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by TinaAnita(f): 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
This lady is not straightforward and honest. How can you tell me that you could not take his calls based on those flimsy excuses? Just admit that you deliberately avoided his calls. And come to think of it, how come it took you so long to respond to his so-called attack on you? Woman go make peace with Freeze for goodness sake
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Scream(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
femi4:
Is your brain dead? He was initially invited by an sms. Exclusive not making the event was done on the phone. Why did you choose to doubt dis inviting Freeze through phone call.

You must be insane to think the way you think. Exclusive and Freeze are two different brands. The text message was sent to Freeze, Exclusive can communicate his response the way he go it and through the same medium.

Brain dead f00l like you, note that Exclusive did not reach any agreement with the lady...the foolish lady that claim Freeze is below the level of other celebrities, why did she go through Freeze?

Also, keep fooling yourself and don't learn now. That is how you would be fooling yourself till smart people run u down.
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Scream(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
femi4:

You must be insane to think the way you think. Exclusive and Freeze are two different brands. The text message was sent to Freeze, Exclusive can communicate his response the way he go it and through the same medium.

Brain dead f00l like you, note that Exclusive did not reach any agreement with the lady...the foolish lady that claim Freeze is below the level of other celebrities, why did she go through Freeze?

Also, keep fooling yourself and don't learn now. That is how you would be fooling yourself till smart people run you down.
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by TinaAnita(f): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Antoeni:
This Babe finish Freeze, I am shot of words

No she did not finish him but rather she is helping Freeze to disgrce herself the more.
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Qmerit(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
Richy4:

YES that was indeed a prove of evidence....The woman talked without backing it up with an evidence showing that indeed two people entered into a contract that was binding....That was why i made my earlier statement...
. She's a liar jare
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by walozanga(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
franciskaine:
don't mind the dude, he thinks everyone will buy to his cheap lies. You dint invite someone and he forced his way into the programme, performed without any agreement and further demands money for actu
ally no contract reached. Tell ur lies to the dogs.

freeze should go to court simple. he is always an attention seeker .
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
daddy Freeze or daddy shitt
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Pray(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Scream:
Did this lady write him officially to let him know that he is no longer wanted as one of the celebrities "since he doesn't match up with other celebrities invited"?

She has very bad manners...someone has been calling you, you are looking for useless excuses...I'm resting, traveling, eating... He didn't mail me, he didn't text me, no lawyer etc.

Na so gbese people day do... Madam should pay him his fee as she has paid before as claimed and stop hanging on to straws...who supplied the spirits he drop, didn't you drink too?
Dis they write to invite him officially?
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by richard870(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
This Lady is plain Stu-pid
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by davidstunt(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2017
this aunty self get attitude wahala,she surpose call him or mail text he's no longer wanted on the show,even thou exclusive pull out since she agreed to take them both previously, or at least pick one of freeze calls or text during those weeks,you dey naija you pick call,you go Dubai you know pick,you come back naija pick,you said you are resting, the child promo she was referring to was a success and cool deal or else the world would have known too,so why bring it up,I smell hypocrisy from all she posted....issh rich people sha
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by obontami: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Scream:

Na so gbese people day do... Madam should pay him his fee as she has paid before as claimed and stop hanging on to straws...who supplied the spirits he drop, didn't you drink too?
she should have pick his call and explain to him politely that he's not needed at the show again. Shikena.
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by obontami: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2017
thrillionaire:
This lady just got her assistants to write this lengthy rejoinder to turn the blame. I hate it when people fail to pick up a simple call. See her flimsy excuses - "I was away", " I was tired", "I went on vacay cos I was exhausted" etc Why didn't she write to freeze a short memo to make him understand and back off? Now she has the nerve to write this kind essay in an attempt to buy public sympathy.

Even though freeze can be annoying atimes and most people dislike him, it doesn't mean you can mess up, he calls you out, you cme here and lie so we'd hate him more
you said it all breh. Exactly what I had in mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by obontami: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Mumu woman. you owed someone money, yet you ran abroad to go and flex claiming that he should have texted or called you. You are foolish!
you want daddy freeze to come and lick your toes before you part with his money, rubbish!!! Onigbese
The lady claimed he didn't call or text her before coming to social media to rant. And yet she said he called her and she didn't pick his calls.

She sounds confused in the process of trying to cover her tracks with cheap lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by obontami: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2017
amahthelma:
can u imagine!d useless e goat forcefully attended a show without bin invited gosh!!!!!cant wait 2 see iz stupid response anyways agbaya oshi.....broke ass chap
wow, that skin. shocked

I seriously love me dark skin ladies like you. Let's hook up and have fun. smiley
Re: Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" by Greedgod: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
cecegorz:
Chai. na somebody papa dem dey shade in public like this?
sent u a pm, wil like to reason with u in person abt ican and career devpt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaffy Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos / Mercy Eke: I Really Want To Experience Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.