Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) (1529 Views)

Bluetooth Smart Wrist Watch With Sim, Memory Card Slot Fitness Tracker / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / IP Network Camera With Micro SD Card Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
HUAWEI GSM DESK/LAND PHONE with SIM card slot, voice call function, and sms messaging capabilities.

This amazing desktop phone is good for both office and home use. Add class, prestige, and 'swagger' to your office or homedesk with this phone. At home, it will serve as your official home phone that everybody at home have access to. Now your home irrespective of anytime during d day will never be incommunicado again. It's good for nursing mothers that have househelps or nanny at home. You can also use it to monitor movement at home as it cannot be carried about.

Note: This phone uses the existing GSM mobile network - MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, or ETISALAT. Just insert your normal SIM card from any of the GSM network providers and you're good to go.

Huawei, the maker of this desktop phone, is a force to be reckoned with in the ICT industry across the globe due to its high quality products and innovations, and hence you are sure of its ruggedness and durability.

GSM Voice call function
Supports Phonebook(200 entries) and Call Records.
Support handle or hands-free calls.
Support for six (6) user-defined speed dial keys.
Support Caller ID, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Holding, Three-way calling, Emergency call services.
Support sending and receiving of SMS
Provide Alarm clock, Calendar, Calculator, and World clock.
FM Radio

Rechargeable Battery.

Package Includes :
1 x Huawei Wireless Telephone
1 x Rechargeable Back Up Battery
1 x External Antenna
1 x Power Supply

The battery when fully charged will last up to 7 days.

To cap it up, I will deliver it to you anywhere in Lagos free.

Price: #13000.
Phone number: 08035020573. (call or whatsapp)

Just call me..

2 Shares

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 18, 2017
No offer is as juicy as this... It's #14500 on online stores nationwide excluding delivery fee.. But I will deliver it to your doorstep free with the quoted price.. Hurry while stock last.!!!

Discount available on bulk purchases..

Just whatsapp or call.

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2017
Note: This phone with a SIM CARD Slot uses the existing GSM mobile network - MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, or ETISALAT. Just insert your normal SIM card from any of the GSM network providers and you're good to go.

Still available and payment on delivery options while stock lasts
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Available in both black and white colors

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2017
Strong network reception anywhere

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2017
With a powerful and loud radio which will not make the house boring if PHCN has decided to do a softwork

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2017
SMS functionality

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Can be hung on the wall horizontally if not interested in placing it on the table /desk

Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Call me for yours.. It's selling fast.....
We Ave agreed not to let the current dollar rate affect it's price yet, Hurry up and get yours now.. Anywhere in Lagos.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2017
Get for your home or office now
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Call or whatsapp me now
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2017
More orders being processed
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2017
More orders being processed and delivered
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please do note that the product comes with 6 months warranty and AFTER SALES SUPPORT, and all accessories replacement are available in large quantity.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2017
Good morn,
for those of us that are ordering from outside Lagos, there are ONLY two options available for the transaction to go through, thus
1. if you are ordering outside lagos, and you make a request, i will provide my bank account details, after which after getting the alert or confirmation, i will go to any interstate bus terminal or any of my clients choice within Lagos to send the item, and the waybill born by the customer.
2. my customer/client can give the amount for the item to any driver/person coming to Lagos from wherever he/she is, and we shall agree on phone where or which bus terminal to come and deliver the item and collect my payment from such driver/person.

please if any person is interested in the item and he/she is not comfortable with the above payment options should rather get the item elsewhere. any other payment is not accepted.

any other payment options such as "Nairaland Escrow"/crytocurrencies which im hearing for the first time since 2010 that i joined nairaland, from an "interested nairalander from the east", is highly and out-rightly not acceptable,

thank you.

order for yours today as present orders are being processed and delivered on daily basis.
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Always available
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Order for yours now till Monday to get a discount.. Price will go up on Monday while stocks last
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2017
The phone is now #13000..free delivery ongoing and anywhere in Lagos only. Thank you
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
check
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2017
still available
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2017
contact me for yours today
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
contact me for yours
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
enjoy free delivery in lagos only
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
happy new months peeps!!!
order for your homes today
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]order now
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oya o
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2017
My table/desk phones are still available at the quoted price and free delivery is still ongoing in Lagos state, just contact me if you are SERIOUS and INTERESTED.

N.B FOR SCAMMERS....Any attempt to swindle or scam me by way of sending the phones to you before payment WILL NEVER work, so dont waste your time and energy, and avoid the wrath of God, because i have committed my ways in the hands of God.

Dear Nairalanders,

beware of this numbers 07015036396, 08038696540, 08027534500 (Ayodele Charity, Tunde or Charis Bakers, Port Harcourt City )
Be wary of dealing with them, both of them are scammers .
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by hayjayman(m): 3:26pm On May 10, 2017
Available..
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by hayjayman(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2017
still available
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by hayjayman(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2017
Order for yours today
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by hayjayman(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2017
Still available...and bulk purchases are welcomed and at a discounted rate. Just call
Re: HUAWEI GSM Sim Card slot DESK/LAND Phones For Sale (pics) by hayjayman(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2017
Availability

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Deal On Iphone 7 Plus / Samsung 40inches Smart Tv Promo! Promo! / Smart Led Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.