Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison (782 Views)

Indian Man In Lagos ‘Swallows Rat Poison After Arrest For N116m Fraud’ / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Alot of Insanities has been Done in the so called churches here in africa, Ranging from pastors riding their members like horses, allowing them masturbate as part of cleansing, but the story below is the Scariest of them all.

A pastor from South Africa, Light Monyeki, Just did the most unthinkable.

The priest asked his congregation not to fear death because they are superhuman and immortals in God.

Light[b] Monyeki[/b] proceeded to mix rat poison with water in a bottle and asked his church members to drink.

The church members subsequently started complaining of stomach ache and reports suggest five of the members are dead with 13 others taken to the hospital.

There is currently an ongoing police investigation with regards to the incident.

http://otownloaded.com/meet-south-african-pastor-gave-church-members-anointed-rat-poison-5-dead/

cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala, Ishilove

Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by Onyejemechimere(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
cry cry cry

Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by sekundosekundo: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by immortalcrown(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Picture of the already dead and the certificates of their death. grin

If I were there, I would have told the pastor to drink his own portion (a large portion of the juice because he takes the lion share of the Church money) first, then I will take my own if he survives for a month. A leader leads by example.
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hehehe
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by thorpido(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
When people won't read the bible theirselves.
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by Onyejemechimere(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
mynd44, lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by Cadamlk: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2017
The fact that they volunteer to drink the poison is a bundle of stupidity in the highest order. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by obyrich(m): 2:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm. grin
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by Karlovich: 4:14am On Feb 18, 2017
the opium for the masses strikes again, I hope their delusional jizzus will raise them from the dead. rubbish
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by enoqueen: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Fools everywhere.
Re: 5 Dead, As South African Pastor Gives His Church Members Anointed Rat Poison by dotman4real007(m): 5:34am On Feb 18, 2017
well the gullible congregation deserve to die, how can someone tell you to take rat poison and he didn't take it first? a won ode

(1) (Reply)

Police In Enugu Intecept Massive Loads Of Indian Hemp / Slaughtered By Her Blood ( Graphic Pix; Viewers Should Take Note) / Kidnappers Lure Man From Ogun, Kill Him In Ondo (True Version & Facts Of Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.