Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Staying on my job or Further Training? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Staying on my job or Further Training? (10161 Views)

I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staying on my job or Further Training? by Gnen: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
SnowJay92:

Do you know IIT specifically before now, or are you saying trainings generally are waste of money? Thanks for your suggestion, thanks a lot.
Yes I know. I have a friend that completed the training with no job after in the field and experience. Automation is best learnt on the job.
Re: Staying on my job or Further Training? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Christie212:
I have really learnt a lot.

Good to know you could learn alongside me. We're here for all of us right?
Re: Staying on my job or Further Training? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gnen:
Yes I know. I have a friend that completed the training with no job after in the field and experience. Automation is best learnt on the job.

Okay, that's an eye opener. Thanks
Re: Staying on my job or Further Training? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Between a very busy Monday and today, I haven't really got time to heartily thank everyone that contributed to this thread, your contributions, suggestions and factious statements have indeed helped me make what might yet be a very pivotal decision. Thanks everyone, really. I appreciate.
Re: Staying on my job or Further Training? by CellTabRepairs: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Everyone needs to be enterprising; not everyone would work in a job! A job or employment is task defined. Who assigns the task makes the difference. You either wait for a company to assign tasks to you or you assign to yourself. In summary, if you have a job, you may loose it tomorrow or must retire someday. What next? Enterprise or die wretched. #Learn

WAITING PERPETUALLY TO BE INVITED FOR A JOB PUTS CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE IN OTHERS' HANDS; L(EARN)ING TO EARN PUTS U IN CONTROL!!!

While you search for that job(not bad, keep trying) and time keeps going (we are almost in March already) do you just idle bye? Don't wait forever year-in, year-out

YOU might consider investing/training yourself right there at home in a knowledge-based skill that has UNENDING RETURNS and even expose you to opportunities in people!. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL Will Be YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name, View the resource you need!cool

1 Like

Re: Staying on my job or Further Training? by CellTabRepairs: 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
SnowJay92:
Between a very busy Monday and today, I haven't really got time to heartily thank everyone that contributed to this thread, your contributions, suggestions and factious statements have indeed helped me make what might yet be a very pivotal decision. Thanks everyone, really. I appreciate.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emotionally Abusive Bosses!!! / Sterling Bank Appoints Abubakar Suleiman As CEO / PSC Approves Promotion Of 4,542 Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.