Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Pls (601 Views)

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / Between Someone I Love And Someone Who Loves Me..advice Pls / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Pls by jesus247alive(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hey guys pls i need advice, i like these girl very much for like 3 and half years now, we are friends and i wanted to date her the first year we met but she said we should just be friends until she gets to final year and i have waited, but during the waiting, we became very close as if we are actually dating, always there for her wen she needs me but when we have misunderstanding she will behave as if she has never met u before.... Even if she is wrong she will always find away of not apologising and because i like her i wil always beg, with all that i feel like i am under a spell still cant do without her, she is really not the caring type, even when i visit and go back i will stil be the one to call and tell her am home no matter how late... Am confuse i am suppose to officialy ask her out this year but i really dont wanna make mistake and wen i try to tell her about this things it becomes worst .....she is good looking and very smart just what i want in a lady but the bossy attitude hmmmm i am not sure, she always prefer it her own way. Pls sorry for the spelling errors pls.....
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Daniel2289(m): 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
U clearly told us DAT u are just friends. Her, displaying those attitude to u, is not a bad thin to me. I want to ask u a question!
If she is showing u care and pampering u, will ur mind not b telling u she is falling for u?
So my advice for u goes thus: Ask her out this time around for u to really know where u belong. Don't let a girl friendzoned u, if actually u want her as ur lover. Tell her what u feel n stop wasting ur tym. There is always someone better. First ask her out to knw where u belong.
GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Pls by jesus247alive(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Daniel2289:
U clearly told us DAT u are just friends. Her, displaying those attitude to u, is not a bad thin to me. I want to ask u a question!
If she is showing u care and pampering u, will ur mind not b telling u she is falling for u?
So my advice for u goes thus: Ask her out this time around for u to really know where u belong. Don't let a girl friendzoned u, if actually u want her as ur lover. Tell her what u feel n stop wasting ur tym. There is always someone better. First ask her out to knw where u belong.
GOOD LUCK.
ok bro thank i guess i have to do that..... Thanks
Re: I Need Advice Pls by EasyMind(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Daniel2289:
GOOD LUCK.
correct
Re: I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
what are you still waiting for? ask her out already
Re: I Need Advice Pls by enuk80(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
young man grow up..she is using you to get what she wants...you already said that she is not caring etc and u still want to force yourself around her...I bet you once u guys graduate, she will tell u her real mind but for now she can't tell u because of d benefit she is getting from u...she does not love u..she does not feel a thing for u...get this and leave her alone..

same shit happen to me when I was in school too
Re: I Need Advice Pls by 2dice01: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
that girl cant/wont date you...she is just using you to pass time
Re: I Need Advice Pls by omega25red(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
jesus247alive:
Hey guys pls i need advice, i like these girl very much for like 3 and half years now, we are friends and i wanted to date her the first year we met but she said we should just be friends until she gets to final year and i have waited, but during the waiting, we became very close as if we are actually dating, always there for her wen she needs me but when we have misunderstanding she will behave as if she has never met u before.... Even if she is wrong she will always find away of not apologising and because i like her i wil always beg, with all that i feel like i am under a spell still cant do without her, she is really not the caring type, even when i visit and go back i will stil be the one to call and tell her am home no matter how late... Am confuse i am suppose to officialy ask her out this year but i really dont wanna make mistake and wen i try to tell her about this things it becomes worst .....she is good looking and very smart just what i want in a lady but the bossy attitude hmmmm i am not sure, she always prefer it her own way. Pls sorry for the spelling errors pls.....

This your story is nothing new. you are basically caught up and you figure you have invested this much time and effort so you want to see it through. you at least want to see what it would be like to be in a real relationship with her.
Dude you need to kill that dream and move on with your life. Not saying you can't be friends but in reality, she doesn't see you as someone she can date because in the 3 years you have been friends she hasn't allowed you to start a relationship with her.

You also mentioned her behavior. Any sensible person knows that the things she does are red flags and you should see it as a sign of things to come if you actually start a relationship. if anything your goal now should be just trying to fnck her and move on.

by the way while you were waiting for her to be in her final year and being there for her has she been dating? grin have you also been dating or were you just waiting and hoping she would eventually see you as more than a friend?

please close that chapter and find someone who is at least nice to you and someone who is matured enough to admit their faults instead of someone dangling cheese in front of you like a rat.
Re: I Need Advice Pls by jesus247alive(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
omega25red:

This your story is nothing new. you are basically caught up and you figure you have invested this much time and effort so you want to see it through. you at least want to see what it would be like to be in a real relationship with her.
Dude you need to kill that dream and move on with your life. Not saying you can't be friends but in reality, she doesn't see you as someone she can date because in the 3 years you have been friends she hasn't allowed you to start a relationship with her.

You also mentioned her behavior. Any sensible person knows that the things she does are red flags and you should see it as a sign of things to come if you actually start a relationship. if anything your goal now should be just trying to fnck her and move on.

by the way while you were waiting for her to be in her final year and being there for her has she been dating? grin have you also been dating or were you just waiting and hoping she would eventually see you as more than a friend?

please close that chapter and find someone who is at least nice to you and someone who is matured enough to admit their faults instead of someone dangling cheese in front of you like a rat.
hmmmmmm ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Things That Are Seen As Sexy In Various Countries / How Do Foreign Girls Cope With Ghanaian Men? / The Truth About Low Self Esteem - Newbeginninngs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.