Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. (1339 Views)

List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 / This Is What FUTO Exam Hall Looks Like (Photos) / NANS To Presidency - "We'll Not Vote In This Coming Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. by Emyres: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nigerian Students are to vacate their hostels latest 4pm today. The Hall admin just informed us that the directive is from Abuja.

FUTO pack your bag and go.

#FUTOProtests
Re: FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
I weep for naija...
Re: FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. by babyfaceafrica: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nice one...the child that says his mother will not sleep,will also not slumber
Re: FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. by benurch(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Surprised!!!!
Futo has never been known for that except the 1998 futo/eziobodo shiiiii.......
surprised indeed!!!!
Re: FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thats why i dont buy the idea of protest.the negative aftermath of it always surpass the purpose of it.ask lautech
Re: FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. by chloride6: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
The presidency or you mean the NUC.

I think the NUC closes universities, Not the presidency.
Re: FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. by jefdr001: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2017
It is well.
Re: FUTO Officially Closed Down By The Presidency. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
By the presidency undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Mistake On My Ekiti State University Certificate, How To Recitfy It / Do Private School Teachers Get Paid During Holidays? / AAU SUG Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.