Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group (34202 Views)

Fulani Group Reply Bishop Oyedepo / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group / Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by BUHARImyDOG: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
I drag FP with them, them overshadow me anyway I am still the first to comment

Buhari have you seen what you did to yourself? When a
man become too desperate and wicked, his ending
becomes regrettable and pathetic.

your now a vegetable
how can Fulani terrorist........

oooooo

what am I even saying

1 Like

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by uvalued(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Maganan banza
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
so pipelines is now cows u want to protect foolish unknown decedents

1 Like

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Waffarianman(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Make Una C D's Cow Dem. Dem Nva Protect Dia Cow Finish Na Our Pipeline Dem wan Protect... Tunda fire una wit una master

2 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by 1shortblackboy: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
no where did the article mention niger delta ......mischievious heading. mods na una job to make sure peple dont disseminate wrong info here. and to all those commenting nonsense here next time u guys should understand what ur reading 1st

3 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by kingsley724(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by LoveJesus87(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
tolexy007:
no weed like fulani weed, try am and see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Walai grin
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Many youths of nowadays are gullible and one could imagine what the future of Nigeria holds. The article mentioned Kaduna refinery, the deceitful OP carefully crafted Niger Delta and sold it to the gullible Nigerian 'youts'. Nigeria's future, indeed, calls for concern.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by endyddon: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
If they want to die,let them try that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Omeokachie: 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
As vigilantes abi?

or are they trying to say they'll henceforth use their Libyan grade arms for a good cause?
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by loopmangoat(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Imagine goats protecting pipelines
I dey laugh in ota baboons language

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Karlman: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
why not, when you have more AK47s than the police...what am i even saying...you fukkin own this contraption
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Crude oil shall mark the death of you iidiots undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by gurunlocker: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
protect it hijack?
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by IPOB123london: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
good morning

niger delta

south south

north north

yes remember not to trust Igbos o

they will dominate you; oo; they sold our people

im not igbo o

yeye people; kwantinue
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Sanchez01: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
They just signed their deaths. The creeks are territorial for a reason. This is one battle I would pray for to see the light of day.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by nduchucks: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
cool Ma peeps cool
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Ukalejohn(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Did I hear these animals say peaceful? undecided
I just hate fulanis

hinwazaka:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/17/fulani-group-offers-protect-refineries-pipelines/
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by CRAPHA96(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
g

3 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by kabawa(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Some people lack comprehension but they will always rush to comment

Is Niger delta mentioned in anywhere in the post

Abi another kaduna det form niger delta grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Bluffly: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
What kind of human species do we have in Nigeria. This is the reason why small amunitions is everywhere in Africa and the greedy and stupid government will yield. I wonder what the national security opetatives are doing with millions and billions available to them.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by udeme4real: 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
take them for granted and be shocked! mallam has a joker for the south. check all the people in military and paraa-military leadership, all muslims. Check how many CP is a christian especially in a christian South, then you will realize that the fulanis has a plan but God of Israel will stop them.

1 Like

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Whytelyon(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
You from North wan come protect South East and South South. This Nigeria ehn grin No wonder ppl way comot no wan come back. Imbeciles_ everywhere grin
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by oglalasioux(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
MACBAN with a macabre request.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Super1Star: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by naptu2: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
False and mischievous headline.

Nowhere inthe original article were the words "Niger Delta" used.

They are referring to the pipelines in Kaduna that lead to the Kaduna Refinery, not pipelines in the Niger Delta.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by pxalmydee(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
*Barcelona* may need this line up in the 2nd leg to qualify
Spiderman
Merlin Hon-kong Thor
Harry-Potter

Xavier Bat-Man Superman

Jet-Li Jackie Chan
Donnie Yen

Subs: Antman, Hulk, Sharukh Khan, Green Lantern,Captain-Planet and Ong-bak
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
hinwazaka:
May thunder strike all of you
lwas expecting this comment when i saw the topic. I went straight to comment before reading. I satisfied my anxiety.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by zionic(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
...SO NOW THEY WANT TO "ISLAMATISE" OUR PIPELINES EHN?...IMPOSSICANT!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by kenx1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ta!!! GOD 4BID
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Adeoba10(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Una wan start civil war.... Herdmen wey dey disturb una, u never get solution to it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon / 200 Soldiers At Asari Dokubo's Home, Set To Arrest Him - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.