Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group (34182 Views)

Fulani Group Reply Bishop Oyedepo / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group / Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by fuckpro: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2017
tolexy007:
no weed like fulani weed, try am and see grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
... badt guy grin grin grin
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2017
hinwazaka:
May thunder strike all of you
cheesy hahahahaha!! why the hatred my bro? I wan contribute my small thor lightening to follow strike dem joor
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by me69: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

lol you really think ND militants are babies.People that has defied the naitions military might.Nigerians oil infracstructure will be completely destroyed.Anyway I don't think the vegetable in London or anyone else for that matter will be stupid enough to take that route
You knw Fulani can get it done
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by patonyx1: 1:24am On Feb 18, 2017
GEJ used Niger Delta Militant angry
PMB wants to use Fulani Group. undecided
An upcoming Yoruba President may use OPC angry

OK, Kwantinue!! lipsrsealed
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by BlackOnassis(m): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Miyetti boys tryna get that gwap. grin who says Fulani boys no sharp.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Kingspin(m): 6:09am On Feb 18, 2017
malel1:
Fulani v Niger delta milltants loading
Their master up North have a plan? This group are speaking on behalf of someone or people, I strongly believe. The south for crap.
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by ReubenE(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2017
I wonder why a private business as local as this has now taken a pride of place in our national polity.
What a country!!
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by mbwama(m): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2017
So our security now lies in the hand of herdsmen
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by yareemahaliyu: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
this nairaland is full with useless igbos
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by Living4christ(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2017
hinwazaka:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/17/fulani-group-offers-protect-refineries-pipelines/
them never secure the north from boko haram na to secure the south pipeline. Abi dem mean sey the oil money no dey enter again as usual
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by dubemeagle(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2017
can't wait to watch d movie title Fulani herdsmen vs avengers
Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by mightyhazell: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2017
yareemahaliyu:
this nairaland is full with useless igbos
so wots ur definition of useful?

Shouting 'education is sin' and blowing up cities and ppl to smithereens?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by mightyhazell: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2017
prof12:

you call them clowns and terrorists, well for your information they are more sensible, intelligent hardworking and fearless set of people with a heart not chicken hearted souls who blow pipelines and run into the Creek to hide like the southern clowns,the so call Niger Deltans.
ok ! Their hardwork and fearlessness is needed to combat boko haram in the northeast,so that sanity can return 2 dat region!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Protect Refineries And Pipelines: Fulani Group by mathew2oa(m): 10:54am On Feb 18, 2017
malel1:
Fulani v Niger delta milltants loading
2nd civil war loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions / N3.5M Monthly Feeding For El-Zakzaky: Lai Mohammed Trends On Twitter / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.