Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Nets 17 Career Hat-tricks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Nets 17 Career Hat-tricks (442 Views)

35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Pitch Invader Fans After 55th Career Hat-trick(Phot / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Nets 17 Career Hat-tricks by ifeben(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
Zlatan Ibrahimovic put Saint-Etienne to the sword with a hat-trick as Manchester United beat the French club 3-0 in the first leg of their Europa League last-32 tie on Thursday, February 16, 2017.

There were question marks over the signing of veteran striker Ibrahimovic on a free transfer from Paris St-Germain in the summer, but the Swede has responded by taking his tally to 23 for the season.

The 35-year-old former Juventus, Barcelona and AC Milan man has now netted 17 career hat-tricks. It was his first since joining United, his second in European competition and his third against Saint-Etienne.

“Every time I have played against Saint-Etienne, with hard work there has been a couple of goals,” Ibrahimovic said after the game. “I have scored a couple of goals tonight and hopefully I can do the same next week.” more story here http://www.asabametro.com/2017/02/zlatan-ibrahimovic-nets-17-career-hat-tricks-as-manchester-united-gets-fresh-records/#.WKcIrThGSxg

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Nets 17 Career Hat-tricks by ufuosman(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good for him

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Swim Gracefully / OFFICIAL: Luis Enrique To Quit As Barcelona Coach / Luis Enrique Leaving Barcelona At The End Of Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.