Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Beware Of This Seller On Konga - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beware Of This Seller On Konga (1075 Views)

Look At What Í Got From Konga / Wholesale Organic Skin Care Raw Product Seller In Lagos / Latest Phone On Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of This Seller On Konga by kexpan(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Please buyers on konga.com should should not buy this product:

Elegant Women's Leather Handbag - Black
Sold By: Beauty and Life 07066041205

PRODUCT CODE: 2951300
product page on konga: http:///elegant-womens-leather-handbag-black-2951300

i just order one as a gift for someone, paid online, received it today 17-feb-2017 and to my utter surprise, the bag looks nothing like the picture online, it smells like plastic OR rubber, smaller in size compared to picture online.

This sellers hide under the cover of konga online and sell cheap replicas of a product expecially cloths and bag.

In short i cant express my anger enough here.
i paid N8,500 + shipping for this yeye bag on konga.
clicking on RATE THIS PRODUCT takes you to login page so i cant write a review of the product i paid for.
Konga is aiding this crime by not enabling the review link.

Its a bloody fake. the seller lifted the image online:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Leather-Women-Bag-Designer-Shoulder-Bags-Solid-Big-Handbag-Large-Capacity-Top-handle-Bags/32654381772.html?

PLEASE BEWARE When you buy clothing online because what you see as product image especially imported Chinese made product e.g the bag i bought is not what you'll get when delivered to you.

They are low-level replicas of the products .

Compare picture with lady and product delivered to me.

Must of the sellers are just hustlers because if they have a boutique they will not sell this type of cheap 4thlevel replicas.

PLEASE for cloths or shoe or bags; use the pay-on-delivery option
You can inspect the products before you pay. that is the mistake i made; using the kongapay to get reduced price.

Re: Beware Of This Seller On Konga by kexpan(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2017
After days of communication with Konga on the poor quality of product supplied by seller.

Konga resolved issue and gave me a voucher worth the amount paid for product.

i have used it to order a small appliance instead because after that incident i do not trust the quality of clothing or wearable products online. will rather do my shopping in a physical store where i can know quality of material used.

SO ISSUE RESOLVED.

(1) (Reply)

Fabric Shopping!!! / Check Out These Unique African T-shirt's / Trendy And Classy Clothes For Women In All Sizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.