Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

A Boo And A Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Boo And A Bae (1027 Views)

She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches / Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
to those of you dating two gyals at a time.. One you'd call a boo and the other you'd call a bae..
Peteru told me to tell you guys you dont need God again, you already got yourself Ebube ... A boo + a bae = Ebube.
Re: A Boo And A Bae by delishpot: 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
delishpot:
grin grin
Oluwa
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
paybak:
to those of you dating two gyals at a time.. One you'd call a boo and the other you'd call a bae..
Peteru told me to tell you guys you dont need God again, you already got yourself Ebube ... A boo + a bae = Ebube.

grin

What does it mean?
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Davash222(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

What does it mean?
Great.
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

What does it mean?
Ask the gods of your land dear.. They are the best lovers and cheaters.
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:

Great.
Are you eventually going insane true true? Whats great in what she said.. Change your Cigar pleasssssssse
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aderola15:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Buhari is to be blame... When you haven't eaten anything since yesterday but still want to force yourself to mingle online.. Hunger is a mad thing....

Modified..

Bae, i dont know you are this cute ke... Biko oya coman be my boo now..
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lolzzzz
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
paybak:
Buhari is to be blame... When you haven't eaten anything since yesterday but still want to force yourself to mingle online.. Hunger is a mad thing....

Modified..

Bae, i dont know you are this cute ke... Biko oya coman be my boo now..

Your first comment undecided
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Davash222(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
paybak:
Are you eventually going insane true true? Whats great in what she said.. Change your Cigar pleasssssssse
Sir, I only told her the meaning of 'Ebube' cos she asked.

Besides, I'm not going insane.

Have a Lovely weekend and stay out of trouble.
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Your first comment undecided
Your head don dey swear now abi? oya talk sense now..
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
paybak:
Your head don dey swear now abi? oya talk sense now..
If you don talk sense earlier maybe we go dey on the same page now but as you no talk am, show don end.
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aderola15:

If you don talk sense earlier maybe we go dey on the same page now but as you no talk am, show don end.
Oya biko now... No vex nah... our pre wedding could flood this romanceland someday, shey you know? title go come be "Couple who met on Nairaland set to wed, see pre wedding photos". And the thing go make fp o shey you know.
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
paybak:
Oya biko now... No vex nah... our pre wedding could flood this romanceland someday, shey you know? title go come be "Couple who met on Nairaland set to wed, see pre wedding photos". And the thing go make fp o shey you know.
Your name is Joseph abi cheesy grin tongue
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Aderola15:
Your name is Joseph abi cheesy grin tongue
but why now? why joseph of all names?
Re: A Boo And A Bae by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Davash222:
Sir, I only told her the meaning of 'Ebube' cos she asked.
Besides, I'm not going insane.
Have a Lovely weekend and stay out of trouble.
Okay.. Peace be with you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules For A Long And Happy Marriage / Watch Bassey From #bbnaija In This Hilarious Gold Circle Ad That Went Viral / Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.