Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps (1356 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front / Photo Of Jide Kosoko’s Daughter Sitting On His Laps Goes Viral Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps by mroop(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps In London.

Lol… imagine if this actually happened, I bet
you the photo won’t even see the light of day.

Y’all can see the lovely lady sitting on Buhari’s
laps while he and his companions jest in
London…
See the photos below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/checkout-this-hilarious-photo-of.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps by 2SWT(f): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
I wonder if bubu's d*ck is still functioning
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps by Donexy16(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bubu jus deh London deh jellof big tym..
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps by Donexy16(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
2SWT:

Don't underestimate slim men o..they usually have it big down ther
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps by LesbianBoy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Donexy16:

Don't underestimate slim men o..they usually have it big down ther

Wetin concern functioning with size? She asked if bubu's something is still functioning and you are talking about slim men being big down there. This is how you guys fail wayek grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps by crazyABO(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
2SWT:
maybe u help us confirm it tongue
Re: Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of A Beautiful Lady Sitting On Buhari’s Laps by Darius4God(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
looks like Photoshop pictures to me.the first and second picture are almost the same except for the first with the lady. This can be possible if they are all statue.Saraki and the other man did not change positions

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Night View Of The Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge At Ojota / Nigerian Actress Lilian Bash Arrests Manager, Now In Kirikiri For N120k Loan / Actor John Dumelo Roasted For Sharing This KNUST Graduate Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.