Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (57289 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by beautiesplace: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
With the economic situation, marry Oyibo granny is not questionable at all

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by gebest: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
she looks like Linian bach
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by fuckbulhary: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Disgusting undecidedi shi.t on poverty.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by IYANGBALI: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afronjas and mumunism.
just like Igbos and crime

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Benecha(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmm...

Just here observing sha! Isokay
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by darkenkach(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
No elders?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by beey4u(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin GOD bless our HUSTLE cheesy

na real God bless our Hustle.not easy at all
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm suspicious of this female.

She's either the real Wife or Wife in waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Tedassie(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

She is my #icon cheesy
icon ko Akon ni

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Boss13: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
That woman may have withdrawn her pension or about to do so

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Stdaviding(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
This is what I am saying. No self respect. No pride, no dignity. There goes another man who thinks very low of himself, he has thrown himself to the only hook beckoning for him.

He can't work like other men. He can't use his brains, he needs the breast( a sagged one) for upliftment. This is his labour but there is no dignity in it.

Talk of effeminate men. Spits.

There are his lazy brothers urging him on.

Will you keep quiet?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
grandstar:

Some guys grew up in grinding poverty and this is their root to a stay permit in a rich country.

The guy is ready to work hard. He just needs papers.
you don't need any papers to work hard! You dont have to be in US to work hard.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oko iya agba.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
All for legal residency grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by djbobby007: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
he's jst a smart dude,I am sure some of u condemning he will nt mind old women when given d same opportunity.....lil advice for my mr sharp guy..... try and arrange for ur naija shuddy coded things
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tommorow now Afonjas will say igbos like money. just see how this one threw his morals away to river osun just because of money .Afterall their Oba na yahoo lord. spits

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Stdaviding(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
grandstar:

Some guys grew up in grinding poverty and this is their root to a stay permit in a rich country.

Tell him... grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by eudoh940(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jux becos of green card
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Cornerstone2020(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
djbobby007:
he's jst a smart dude,I am sure some of u condemning he will nt mind old women when given d same opportunity.....lil advice for my mr sharp guy..... try and arrange for ur naija shuddy coded things

How is Ogbomosho? afonja Muslim

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Backinfront(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
grandstar:

Oga this is the most stupid thing I'll be reading today. What nonsense root? A root that leads to a national disgrace?

Look let me tell you, most of you are very confused. You don't even known what to defend anymore.

Is he the poorest you have seen? Is he the most unfortunate? Even if he is, there is an abundance of opportunities in all societies.

Many have made it without conceiving any thing close to this gross display of stupidity.

What nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Emekus102: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Many body way say... MONEY is not everything SLAP that person...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by SuperBlack: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chidonc:
lol, I swear poverty na bastard, see how the guy humble I sure say for him mind him go dey sing my helper ooooo ,there is something that made me follow this old woman, my helper ooo
The worst part is that, all those boys around him are his Elders and Kinsmen. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Backinfront(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stdaviding:

Will you keep quiet?
get out of my mention

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Stdaviding(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
you don't need any papers to work hard! You dont have to be in US to work hard.

That we do bad things doesn't mean we are bad people...... If you've been beyond the shores of this land, you will believe with me that this country is a hell. That's his own labour.... I pray it profits him

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by madjune(m): 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
This recession is real.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by StKizitoOfPadua: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:
some like it older grin

cases like these confuse me

some times the love might just be genuine
sometimes it wasn't love at first before you know u find yourself loving that person

women marry older men we scream gold digger
men marry older women we scream bad sharp guy

it takes a daaamn lot to keep up pretence and that's another hustle on its own you gotta admire our Nigerian spirit and zeal for hustle

whatever feels right is right and whatever feels wrong is wrong

y'all might think this dude is scamming this woman but what matters to this woman is she's happy and has found love when her life is almost ending

young women don't be jealous your own will come
I respect your point. some dudes just can't see it. Where true love exists, Age is just a number.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Philinho(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
he'll be enduring everything instead of enjoying it for d rest of his life. except, he take a work
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by adeoba2008(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
What Green card has joined together....
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by SuperBlack: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
darkenkach:
No elders?
Lolz. You just saw his elders around him. Elders and Kinsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Stdaviding(m): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
get out of my mention

Could this be painments? grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by juman(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hustling thing.

We have a destroyed country here.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by martineverest(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
can nigerians just leave this young man alone and mind their business?
Its his choice and not ur
Y do nigerians discriminate alot?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.