Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (57290 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by SuperBlack: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
get out of my mention
Why? It's a free zone my dear.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nicheey(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin GOD bless our HUSTLE cheesy

ahbiiiii lol grin
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin GOD bless our HUSTLE cheesy

ahbiiiii lol
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Backinfront(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stdaviding:

Could this be painments? grin grin grin
Most of you have no shame. You think it's a laughing matter.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I'm suspicious of this female.

She's either the real Wife or Wife in waiting grin

She actually looks like the guy so I'll say she's his sister.

I know they are all waiting for him to get his green card so he can start shipping ( or is it sheeping , lol ) them in.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Fiso4real: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
This guy don hamma
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nowenuse: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
This woman pussy don die. American green card no be maimai

LoL grin gbam

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by anonimi: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Kingbuhari(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
men from that part of Nigeria are known for this, they wont hustle like others and make end means, only lazing around looking for old women to help them sort out their bills.... owambe obsession togolese TUFIAKWA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nukualofa: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afronjas and mumunism.
look at the alfa standing close to him

Sophistication in action

Tufiajkwa

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by yinkslinks(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Trump I blame u for this grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Opakan2: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
He thinks it's fun now.. but when the responsibilities set in, he'll blame himself.

The guy has limited himself in life.. more like an old woman nanny undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Stdaviding(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
Most of you have no shame. You think it's a laughing matter.

The truth is, this humble nigga is finding his way out of poverty, and I think this option is far better than crime...... If love is a crime, then call him a criminal
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by anonimi: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
This is what I am saying. No self respect. No pride, no dignity. There goes another man who thinks very low of himself, he has thrown himself to the only hook beckoning for him.

He can't work like other men. He can't use his brains, he needs the breast( a sagged one) for upliftment. This is his labour but there is no dignity in it.

Talk of effeminate men. Spits.

There are his lazy brothers urging him on.

Thanks.
Very well put.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by theway83: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
helper done come
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Well, I don't want to say anything, that boy can't even speak English marry his grandmama Na wao
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by kingthreat(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
So wait let me get something. Is it that the older a white woman the more foolish she is. I don't understand. Doesn't she understand that she is being used. How extremely retarded
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stdaviding:

That we do bad things doesn't mean we are bad people...... [b]If you've been beyond the shores of this land, you will believe with me that this country is a hell. [/b]That's his own labour.... I pray it profits him
@first bolded.... I can't reconcile. @ second bolded, don't be too sure of the social status of the person you mentioned. Check my posts and relate it to my person. The environment is hell to people that see it as hell. That is not labour if you ask me, he is only looking for a Cheap means into prosperity. There is no profit in such! Chane ur orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by nams77: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Backinfront:
This is what I am saying. No self respect. No pride, no dignity. There goes another man who thinks very low of himself, he has thrown himself to the only hook beckoning for him.

He can't work like other men. He can't use his brains, he needs the breast( a sagged one) for upliftment. This is his labour but there is no dignity in it.

Talk of effeminate men. Spits.

There are his lazy brothers urging him on.
Aptly put. No truer words have ever been said. And to those above calling this a hustle, I pray you receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by kingthreat(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
MizTyna:
This is wrong though. You don't go about trolling people on their personal choices. They're not hurting anybody, why can't y'all leave them alone and stop posting their pictures everywhere?

He posted it on facebook. His profile wasnt private. So yeah we can trash the lazy dumbman on Nairaland. I wonder why you're defending him. Is he your brother or is your man presently doing the same for money. grin grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by ricki: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I'm suspicious of this female.

She's either the real Wife or Wife in waiting grin

Egun baba longest time, ur wisdom ehn

me man sef tink same o.

efribodi know say recession dey town o...... poverty alleviation program be dis o.

see all de goons in de foto sef.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Stdaviding(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
majekdom2:
@first bolded.... I can't reconcile. @ second bolded, don't be too sure of the social status of the person you mentioned. Check my posts and relate it to my person. The environment is hell to people that see it as hell. That is not labour if you ask me, he is only looking for a Cheap means into prosperity. There is no profit in such! Chane ur orientation.

Finding a legal means out of poverty is no crime sir, we all know its bad on moral grounds.... But why blaming the dude alone and not the bride....
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
neoapocalypse:

She actually looks like the guy so I'll say she's his sister.

I know they are all waiting for him to get his green card so he can start shipping ( or is it sheeping , lol ) them in.

On an immigration forum that I also haunt, this American Lady shared a story of how she lived in the same house in Nigeria with his Husbands alleged "Sister" for 9 months not knowing the "Sister" is actually his Wife.

I fear my countrymen grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
oponu somebody. i cant seem to find any elderly person in the picture other than the old hag d idiiot is married to.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
ricki:

Egun baba longest time, ur wisdom ehn

me man sef tink same o.

efribodi know say recession dey town o...... poverty alleviation program be dis o.

see all de goons in de foto sef.. grin grin

Thanks.

Even the baby didn't want to be held grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Joshuaeze(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Money don buy love
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

On an immigration forum that I also haunt, this American Lady shared a story of how she lived in the same house in Nigeria with his Husbands alleged "Sister" for 9 months not knowing the "Sister" is actually his Wife.

The hustle is real my brother
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by jay0: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
the woman came alone to pay his groom price, very nice.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by kingthreat(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Stupid white women
They will never learn

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by kingthreat(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Cant he be like this guy

[img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3o2h7r1olm3g.ce7a7486.jpg[/img]
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by killsmith(f): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
How can Madu chineke kere just sell himself to slavery?....just like dat...
This kain woman fit shoot you if she see you with another white lady...

#smh
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by 666Antichrist: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
damn I wish I had what it takes to kill people from my phone, Wetin concern you idiots condemning Him? is she your mom or family. some of y'all just deserve to slump and die, using panadol for another man's headache, bastard mofos. I dey Vex today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.