Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (57283 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Ajsmart(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Whatever floats his boat. Whether real love or Green card love....all is fair in love grin

Until he's eligible for citizenship, he better hold on to his "babe" tightly although I can already hear those rednecks from Arkansas throwing derogatory terms at them at every opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by oaroloye(m): 5:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Must be a JUDI DENCH fan...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by kingthreat(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2017
MizTyna:

So being logical means I'm defending him? And of what business is it of yours if all my relatives are doing it? Is your brain paining you?

No my brain is really at its peak. But from the way you talk, your cunnt is obviously infected and the infection is giving your brain twitches. Go and treat your STD or are you waiting for oyinbo woman's money before you help your life?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by MizTyna(f): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2017
kingthreat:

No my brain is really at its peak. But from the way you talk, your cunnt is obviously infected and the infection is giving your brain twitches. Go and treat your STD or are you waiting for oyinbo woman's money before you help your life?

Your brain is at its peak and this is all you come up with? Lol! So what do you say when it isn't at its peak? You babble? You're sooo stupid! Maybe you'll be less so if only you mind your own business. Yarning about STDs, what will I not see on this forum? GTFOH
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by pauladonis(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Aye Mi ko ni baje, ki nwa lo fe egbe mummy Mi n'iyawo...

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by califotox: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2017
Some pple reasoning dey tire me atimes... marry young lady or young guy u no marry, marry old ones u no marry, Oya make money kwan u no make... abeg make una free ds niga menh++++nobody holy pass jo grin grin shocked #it'schoice
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afronjas and mumunism.
versus Igbos & crime . compare & contrast .
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Drabrah(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2017
teamsynergy:
if my broda tries dis, am Neva attending .... cant just biliv these niggis

For ur mind, u think those r his siblings!
Arrangee of life. U see any1 in uniform?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by ELPablochapo: 9:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Backinfront:
This is what I am saying. No self respect. No pride, no dignity. There goes another man who thinks very low of himself, he has thrown himself to the only hook beckoning for him.

He can't work like other men. He can't use his brains, he needs the breast( a sagged one) for upliftment. This is his labour but there is no dignity in it.

Talk of effeminate men. Spits.

There are his lazy brothers urging him on.

Shut up kid, we all have different views about life .

Dont you think he is fulfilling his destiny? If that's what will make him happy so be it.
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Theoigios(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Nairalanders can be funny sha, he got married to someone old enough to be his mother, okay!..., and most of you cant do it, so you find it disgusting, okay!... But there is something ya'll missing, and that is why did he do it? I meant the real reason.. Una just dey assume variables, kan dey fight... Lol, most of you think its for the wealth or green card, what abt d other 98 possible reasons?[b]Nairalanders can be funny sha, he got married to someone old enough to be his mother, okay!..., and most of you cant do it, so you find it disgusting, okay!... But there is something ya'll missing, and that is why did he do it? I meant the real reason.. Una just dey assume variables, kan dey fight... Lol, most of you think its for the wealth or green card, what abt d other 98 possible reasons?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by talk2maurice(m): 10:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Bro u try
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by seangy4konji: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2017
your head is valid...all those abusing the boy wont help him...
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by djbobby007: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

How is Ogbomosho? afonja Muslim
hw is okija ipob jew
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Cornerstone2020(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2017
djbobby007:
hw is okija ipob jew
we are chilling as usual. You don chop ?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by djbobby007: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
we are chilling as usual. You don chop ?
kiddo
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by kingthreat(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
MizTyna:

Your brain is at its peak and this is all you come up with? Lol! So what do you say when it isn't at its peak? You babble? You're sooo stupid! Maybe you'll be less so if only you mind your own business. Yarning about STDs, what will I not see on this forum? GTFOH

You are a disgrace to a black woman. While the black race is trying to improve itself, cumdrinkers like you are encouraging young men getting married to white old farks. The way its going your brothers and your lover will all marry old white hags over 60 for money. Shameless búm
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
majekdom2:
yes they do.... they pay tax, don't they. @ bolded, this does not relate. grin. Are you learning? MEDIOCRE!
you add 1 while Oyinbo takes 10
And you say I'M MEDIOCRE
GO back to school or friend
Cos you didn't learn much the first time
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
majekdom2:
DULLARD.... you are only embarrassing yourself and proving that your background is indeed sordid. You call armed robbery business.

[quote ]

Ah ahn why you de change mouth.
Is it not you that defined business by existence.
Why you now lying
Liers will go to hell, hope you know cos they can kill
Have you ever come by an armed robber whose company is registered as an " armed robbery" business with CAC. You are indeed a MEDIOCRE! [/quote] who know for you, you're the one that said existence equals value added. Think critically before you fall your school and teachers and family. Hand
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
majekdom2:
and why what makes you think that's what he would do? I didn't ask for you advice on how to get through life.... I am doing it very well already... not an advice from a mediocre like you.

[quote ]

Ppl who have a need to beat their chest are usually struggling in life
I can see it already.
And we all know what is associated with struggling, mediocrity.

"Repraitration of funds" is not value in economic sense.... I am sure you want to bring that on too. You will come off you MEDIOCRITY this evening. grin[/quote] Repraitration? How? From where? To who? Is that the best you can do? Build a house that is empty 90% of the time just to show off? When a farm machine or factory would have sucked money into the village economy on a continuous basis. Clearly you don't know the meaning of the word mediocrity. You just heard it it recently and enjoy how the multi syllables roll of the tongue. But you wouldn't even know it if it slapped you in the face
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
mikolo80:
who know for you, you're the one that said existence equals value added. Think critically before you fall your school and teachers and family. Hand
slowpoke, you are not making sense. A business would only exist bacuse it adds value. Armed robbery is no business PUNK HEAD
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
mikolo80:
you add 1 while Oyinbo takes 10
And you say I'M MEDIOCRE
GO back to school or friend
Cos you didn't learn much the first time
Have you learnt DUMB DUMB! grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
mikolo80:
Repraitration? How? From where? To who? Is that the best you can do? Build a house that is empty 90% of the time just to show off? When a farm machine or factory would have sucked money into the village economy on a continuous basis. Clearly you don't know the meaning of the word mediocrity. You just heard it it recently and enjoy how the multi syllables roll of the tongue. But you wouldn't even know it if it slapped you in the face
whether I am struggling or not is not the argumement. Is your FAMILY running a job or an enterprise? MEDIOCRE DUMB DUMB grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
majekdom2:
whether I am struggling or not is not the argumement. Is your FAMILY running a job or an enterprise? MEDIOCRE DUMB DUMB grin
and I say again we add value of about 3.5 million a month
What do you add?
Now who's dumb dumb DUMB
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
majekdom2:
it is the argument.
We were talking about pesin wan marry dia CHOICE wen no concine you.
You now started talking about feeding me.
Na you set precedence.
And I repeat if you cannot send 3.5 million for 3 months, you're struggling you dumbass
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
mikolo80:
and I say again we add value of about 3.5 million a month
What do you add?
Now who's dumb dumb DUMB
M0RON, The value you added is not in the receivables or income you have put up there. The Value you added can only be justified by the testimony of your customers and their satisfaction, thats if you have one by the way. Value is beyond figures except when you are trying to do a financial valuation of your enterprise. grin ENU OSE. no be by putting figures on NL. MEDIOCRE, is your family running a job or an enterprise ?
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
majekdom2:
M0RON, The value you added is not in the receivables or income you have put up there. The Value you added can only be justified by the testimony of your customers and their satisfaction, thats if you have one by the way. Value is beyond figures except when you are trying to do a valuation of your enterprise. grin ENU OSE. no be by putting figures on NL. MEDIOCRE, is your family running a job or an enterprise ?
keep changing goal post
Sign of tourrette's
You can't help yourself
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
mikolo80:
it is the argument.
We were talking about pesin wan marry dia CHOICE wen no concine you.
You now started talking about feeding me.
Na you set precedence.

And I repeat if you cannot send 3.5 million for 3 months, you're struggling you dumbass
Before I started talking feeding you, wetin you talk?you fool that lack emotional intelligence. slowpoke. e no 'concine' me . wetin concine you then if e no concine me. Na ur brother or na the job wey ur family dey run. NA u know. keep shouting 3.5 m. dey dere dey ''wallow'' in delusion,self pity and pity party. EWU, ANUOFIA
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
mikolo80:
keep changing goal post
Sign of tourrette's
You can't help yourself
DUMB DUMB, are you learning? grin M0RON is your family running a job or an enterprise? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
majekdom2:
DUMB DUMB, are you learning? grin M0RON is your family running a job or an enterprise? grin lipsrsealed
you know you've won argument when the other person starts throwing insult
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by mikolo80: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
majekdom2:
Before I started talking feeding you, wetin you talk?you fool that lack emotional intelligence. slowpoke. e no 'concine' me . wetin concine you then if e no concine me. Na ur brother or na the job wey ur family dey run. NA u know. keep shouting 3.5 m. dey dere dey ''wallow'' in delusion,self pity and pity party. EWU, ANUOFIA
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he has lost it.
Better go back to kindergarten wia it's insult they use to finish debate. LOSER
Re: Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife by olaglamour(f): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:
I'm suspicious of this female.

She's either the real Wife or Wife in waiting grin
Sir, don't be suspicious. She's the girlfriend of the elder brother of the groom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Nigeria Shakira' Blasted For Promoting 'Half Caste Cream' By Dancing In Panties / Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.