Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (59313 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by RiversWatchDog(m): 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
The Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Rivers State has responded to a report making the rounds that the senior pastor, David Ibiyiomie, is having a sexual affair with Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo.

Reports making the rounds have it that the actress allegedly uses ‘juju’ to lure the pastor, who has allegedly been showering her with expensive gifts.

The report by popular US trained journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, on her Instagram page @hnnAfrica revealed that a letter was allegedly sent to her from an unnamed Salvation Ministries church member.

The member accused the actress of using juju to make her pastor sleep with her and spend lavishly on her.

According to Daily Post, they reached out to the church on Friday via its Help Desk mobile contact.

A man, who declined disclosing his identity told Daily Post,

"You can go on and do the report but I assure you, you will see the end result.
“Go and ask Naij in Port Harcourt the last time they tried to publish this kind of rubbish.
“You know the truth, so I don’t know why you want curses on you.
“What kind of confirmation do you want? That I should tell you my Pastor is sleeping with someone?
“Are you married? May you never have problems in your marriage with this kind of report you are doing.
“Go and ask Christians.”

When asked if the response should be taken as his official response to the allegation, he said, “that is my official response.

“You don’t touch the anointed of God and go free.
“Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
“You are asking these questions now, you better ask yourself a question…in short, I don’t know.
“If you have not tested it before.
“God bless you,” he added.

http://www.thearticle.com.ng/2017/02/salvation-ministries-reacts-to-claim.html

4 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by RiversWatchDog(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by bignero: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
this woman is spoiling for a curse...

shes sure to jamb rock here

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Olateef(m): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kemi.. it's me flavor

282 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by jmoore(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Don't respond to a fool.

Even a mad man knows that Kemi is mad.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
I will so ashamed of myself if I happen to be Kemi Olunloyo's father angry angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Godprotectigbo5(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
OFONJAS SHOULD CHAIN THIS LADY BEFORE SOMETHING GO HAPPEN OOO

@UNCLEZUMA A LEE NKE NA EME DAT SIDE

CHAI i mere 'm val maka y

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by darfay: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
We Christians wey we no know where e dey pain us for body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Bloggers right now...

Rejoinder March 31/2017
Aunty Kemi is now acting "Green is the new Black", make una take am suffry suffry dey blog.

276 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by annexworld(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
She needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by babyfaceafrica: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
How is this news?
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by repogirl(f): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kemi the psycho blabbermouth at it again. Concocting rubbish with the aim of tarnishing reputations and calling it journalism.

The woman is worse than a silly joke. Why doesn't someone sue her for a billion Naira so she can take a permanent break from the rubbish she keeps alleging.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Talk2Bella(f): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin so soon
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by tdbankplc: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
She is just doing anything to remain relevant sha

3 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by owobokiri(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
She used which juju? Is there any more powerful juju than those two mighty abunna shining waaaa on her chest?

14 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Raddie(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
You shine Congo or not?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by ricknol: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
for christ sake who wouldn't hit that woman on red..omo see bobby..pastor body no b fire wood joor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by dicksononline(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona may need this line up in the 2nd leg to qualify

Spiderman

Merlin Hon-kong Thor

Harry-Potter

Swarzeneger
Bat-Man Superman

Jet-Li Jackie Chan

Don Yen

Subs: Antman, Hulk, under taker, Green Lantern,Captain-Planet and Ong-bak

grin grin grin grin grin

For Arsenal, even the shaolin soccer squad wnt be able to help

grin grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by darbeelicous(f): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
truly........ Madness has no limits!! cool

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Mayydayy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sorry Kemi.this is the last straw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by soberdrunk(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
That Iyabo picture though!!! Damn!!! Kill me oooo!!! Just kill me Iyabo!! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by DonCortino: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
What if....just what if....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Skyblack(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Dat woman na fool.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by ERF: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
How credible is this information .. We should be very careful not to spread fake rumours.. No one knows who we will become tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by AngelicBeing: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
sad
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by oluxy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kemi kemi kemi.. .....

No wonder no man want to settle with her.. .

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Stylz69(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
The usual standard response by philandering men of God! Na so the Coza man up till tomorrow has not come out to refute Ese and taking her to a higher level of grace by giving her the d**k.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
OFONJAS SHOULD CHAIN THIS LADY BEFORE SOMETHING GO HAPPEN OOO

@Godprotectigbo5 o we ruo ifé ne me na eba ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mumu woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Loved Up In Washington DC / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria / Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.