Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo (59318 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by willibounce1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is not a woman you can threaten with curse. She knows she is already cursed. Everyone knows she is cursed. What you should be telling us is if the allegations are true or not
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
jokinexcel:
kemi accept my condolences in advance. you just signed your Death warrant. David is not a man to toy with. so many have died for his sake including some touts that broke the fence of his church, not even one of them survived.
This statement is enough to get you 20 years jail together with your David. Are you insinuating that David killed those touts and threatening to commit murder? kindly reveal yourself so we know you are a murder suspect should your threats become real.

2 Likes

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by zoey4(f): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Raddie:
You shine Congo or not?

you must be mentally deranged for you to ask such question. PST David Ibiyeomie is a man of integrity, he will not try such nonsense
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by rosemachi(f): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Olateef:
Kemi.. it's me flavor
hahahhahahahahaaaaaa grin grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by seankay(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
What if all she said is true? The fact that someone is called a Pastor doesn't mean he doesn't commit sin. Religion is a really a great manipulating tool. SMH
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Tyche(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Bloggers right now...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by eezeribe(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
dicksononline:
Barcelona may need this line up in the 2nd leg to qualify

Spiderman

Merlin Hon-kong Thor

Harry-Potter

Swarzeneger
Bat-Man Superman

Jet-Li Jackie Chan

Don Yen

Subs: Antman, Hulk, under taker, Green Lantern,Captain-Planet and Ong-bak

grin grin grin grin grin

For Arsenal, even the shaolin soccer squad wnt be able to help

grin grin grin grin

Undertaker is far stronger in Real life than most of those fake characters you mentioned above like spider man,batman,merlin,superman,Harry Potter,etc
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by 1metre: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
soberdrunk:
That Iyabo picture though!!! Damn!!! Kill me oooo!!! Just kill me Iyabo!! angry
grin
If your vaseline finish,ufufu ncha can help grin
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by LordOfNaira: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
dumie:
Sometimes, there is no need responding to clearly uninformed posters such as this

But you responded.

I guess you share the same bed with your pastor to be so sure that he didn't do the do with Iyabo. I am sure you don't trust your boyfriend/husband as much as you trust these gods of men.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
they ar men O GOD dat u don't joke with n go scot free, I bet u Pastor ibiyeomie Is one of them. I pity her cos soon we"ll all hear wat will happen to her.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by adasingo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is an attempt by Satan and his human agents to publish falsehood against my beloved Father, Mentor and Prophet. However, they have already lost the battle. We already knew the devices of Satan and his agents but God disappointed them according Job 5:12 and Revelation 12:11. It is written in Isaiah 54:15 and 17 surely they shall gather together but not by me, whosoever shall gather against David Ibiyeomie shall fall for his sake and no weapon that is formed against him shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against him in judgment, we shall condemn.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by kizyalex10(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Don't be surprised that most of kemi's allegations re true,have u wondered why no one has sued her?most times we re overshadowed by religious nd other sentiment.she is d only journalist that takes d bull by d horn,nd. Spill d beans without any fear of favour or nt getting in their bad books.most times it takes d utmost professionalism to do what she is doing.maybe datz why she is d most hated journalist.am nt saying for sure that she is right or correct,but if she is wrong with the people she bleeped with nd d level of allegation she is putting up,the people wouldn't mind to sue her to clear dia names nd also make her pay dearly for it.but no,dey rather rant nd accuse her with what she did back in US nd canada.love kemi nd charlyboy,very few people love these two people,but it takes people who re matured in reasoning to like these two people.

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by nikko1: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Are you in need of quick cash

Call/Whatsapp Consulting Buzz on 09094536837
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by sandali: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
kizyalex10:
Don't be surprised that most of kemi's allegations re true,have u wondered why no one has sued her?most times we re overshadowed by religious nd other sentiment.she is d only journalist that takes d bull by d horn,nd. Spill d beans without any fear of favour or nt getting in their bad books.most times it takes d utmost professionalism to do what she is doing.maybe datz why she is d most hated journalist.am nt saying for sure that she is right or correct,but if she is wrong with the people she bleeped with nd d level of allegation she is putting up,the people wouldn't mind to sue her to clear dia names nd also make her pay dearly for it.but no,dey rather rant nd accuse her with what she did back in US nd canada.love kemi nd charlyboy,very few people love these two people,but it takes people who re matured in reasoning to like these two people.

You must be just like Kemi to post this trash. Fvcked up losers

What reasonable person will waste their precious time to sue a certified nutcase, not to mention a deranged old hag that has been cursed and disowned by her father and a wanted criminal in USA as well as a deportee from CanadA? Possibly you, kizyalex. These pictures of Kemi define what she is. Simply LUNATIC !

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Liftme(f): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Bloggers right now...
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by smileyoo: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
in my beloved nation, nothing is impossible. like one white friend once told me. {my friend becareful, in nigeria everybody is a criminal, its only depends on the level of criminality} since then i 've been thinking over that harsh statement.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Enemyofpeace: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Did he did it or he didn't did it?simple question
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Raddie(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2017
zoey4:

you must be mentally deranged for you to ask such question. PST David Ibiyeomie is a man of integrity, he will not try such nonsense

"Mentally deranged" that's new!

Choose your words with me, I don't exchange insults.

Now do tell - Is he a man?

Wait! Let me knock your head
- i'm guessing you're thinking " Blood of ***** - I don't blaspheme, cover this" with this your picture right.

Now get me a ban!

1 Share

Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by bizybrain1: 1:58am On Feb 18, 2017
you cant help God,,,,Allow God. Simple (dont forget, this is a man of God, becareful, just allow God)
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by bezimo(m): 2:02am On Feb 18, 2017
When your madness wan destroy you it takes you to the Lions den.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Trexnemesis(m): 2:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Did pastor do it or not? Yes or no. Simple question.

Meanwhile, this Kemi don fine wella as young girl o.
Pweety woman that can say anything, anywhere and at any gademn time. I like her tho..
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Tedassie(m): 4:19am On Feb 18, 2017
dumie:
Most likely
By the way the lady on ur dp reminds me of Lilian Bach...(the mulatto Nollywood actress)

kiss
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Carter4luv(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2017
I don't know why people will be paid to ruin the lives of pastors, but I bet iyabo u will not go free until u exposed dose who paid u to do dis. #agentofthedevil.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by enigmaticlion: 7:11am On Feb 18, 2017
I would love to be raped by Iyabo Ojo right now, no need for her to use juju. Can someone Pls tell her on my behalf. cry
Ishilove:

Your username is... embarassed lipsrsealed

Obowunmi, see your brother cheesy
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by KINGROLAND1(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2017
You Guys Blaming Kemi Are Fools.
A Pastor Who Told The World He Sleeps In 5 Star Hotel, Fly First Class, Drive The Best Cars, Why Wont He Sex The Best Women ?
Gullible Nigerians Who Thinks Pastors Can Not Commit Sin.
I Believe Kemi 100%
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by kizyalex10(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
sandali:

What reasonable person will waste their precious time to sue a certified nutcase, not to mention a deranged old hag that has been cursed and disowned by her father and a wanted criminal in USA as well as a deportee from CanadA? Possibly you, kizyalex. These pictures of Kemi define what she is. Simply LUNATIC
u can make ur point without sounding abusive,but there again u nailed urself,so because she is sick,she goes about abusing people,nd accusing them wrongly,daring them to sue her if she is wrong,nd dey. Didn't turn up,my brother.check it well,she is somehw correct if nt entirely.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by kizyalex10(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2017
sandali:

What reasonable person will waste their precious time to sue a certified nutcase, not to mention a deranged old hag that has been cursed and disowned by her father and a wanted criminal in USA as well as a deportee from CanadA? Possibly you, kizyalex. These pictures of Kemi define what she is. Simply LUNATIC !

lunatic u say?so if I bring a false allegation that is so detrimental to ur person,u will dismiss it based on. Presumed mental disorder.keep ur fingers crossed.lets watch
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by auhanson(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
kizyalex10:

Do you know why they never sued her?Because they left it for God the usual way, but gone are the days that you left things like that anymore because of people like you that are easily deceived by the devils lies and gimmicks. If the Pastors wont, the friends and lovers of the pastors who knows him so well would come out to deal with the situation appropriately, aside Gods judgement that is already on this cursed and devil incarnate in the person of kemi-olunloyo and her likes.
Re: Salvation Ministries Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Claim On Pastor Ibiyeomie, Iyabo by Topgainer: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
auhanson:

Do you know why they never sued her?Because they left it for God the usual way, but gone are the days...aside Gods judgement that is already on this cursed and devil incarnate in the person of kemi-olunloyo and her likes.
Kemi can be cured. After the trials she may visit the exorcist T.B Joshua who will genuinely help her.
She may also decide to be born again tomorrow.

God's curse is more on the unrepentant agents of Satan who pretend to be angels of light, who imprison youths as workers in their church businesses and feed them with upturned Bible verses, fears and unquenchable thirst/lusts for money baptised as prosperity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Funeral Ceremony Of Don Jazzy's Mother In Lagos (Photos, Video) / When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.