Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son (45227 Views)

It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos) / Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by rectitude(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2017
SuperBlack:
Wonderful. Thank God they were all Born in the days of GEJ and PDP reign. If it's in this Change the man will run away.

Look well, they're not Nigrrians.

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by mckazzy(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2017
O God, in your infinite mercy, bestow on me this kind of blessing and to whoever who wish for it.
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by rajioyebamiji77: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Nice family

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Wow! LuvU2 you like? grin
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by SuperBlack: 9:45am On Feb 18, 2017
abode:
If you call this a blessing, then you don't know what you are talking about
What other name can you give to God's Gift?
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2017
8 girls, 1boy

Gotta feel sorry for the lone son.
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Kingxway: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2017
This is cute

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2017
GenBuhari:
8 girls? 1boy

feel sorry for him

4 sets of identical twins means only the boy is not a twin. There are 6 girls and three boys in that pic. And what are you pitying the older boy for?

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by abode(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2017
SuperBlack:
What other name can you give to God's Gift?
It's very easy to ohh, and ahh and wow at a photo, especially when they are looking radiant and well fed.. But think of it, people are asking for this? ...... How do you house dem, have u thought of every meal looking like a house party, Your family car looking like a school bus, and your daily life being chaotic every hour of the day, individual-needs of each child etc.....Be careful what you wish for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by youngjoy(f): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2017
waw see blessings
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Lord, I love twins but this is a bit too much cheesy
Lovely family.
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by yemsai(f): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2017
Beautiful..me likey..
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by kaimacute7155: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Woooooooow I Love this. Very cute
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Tidamsel: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Lovely family
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Odunharry(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2017
nice
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Woooooooow! cheesy

I mean.. How did they do tat? shocked shocked

TrapHedges, boo this must be ur next project wink
.Hey trapqueen, am into you. I really want to marry you, and I mean it, please no joking. I will love to procreate this wonderful set of twins in your womb. Please don't say no.

And who's the traphedges?
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by ddjay: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Woooooooow! cheesy

I mean.. How did they do tat? shocked shocked

TrapHedges, boo this must be ur next project wink
don't worry you will have something like that,any small knacking na twins (a babes dream)
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2017
Apple1992:

.Hey trapqueen, am into you. I really want to marry you, and I mean it, please no joking. I will love to procreate this wonderful set of twins in your womb. Please don't say no

grin

Aaawww... That's so nice. grin

OK, follow me in za oza room.. Hurry up before anyone can see u... cheesy HAHHAAHAHAHAHAH...

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2017
It saddens me that people actually ascribe giving birth to twins as a product of the strength of the man or... the woman.. by extention..
Twin birth is purely genetic... If you don't have it in your family... Forget it. But being strong in bed is purely the opinion of unfortunate dolts.
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by fasterwell(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2017
This is just how i wanted it and so shall it be with the sum of N3m monthly budget. Amen
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by kings09(m): 10:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Na so oo. Seems buhari is synonymous wit badluck n calamity . Thr z stability in both polity n economy.

Sarrki, madridguy, omenkalives n ngeneukwenu pls hlp tell baba to stay in London till 2019
oluseyiforjesus:
To hv ds Family now in Nigeria is suicidal oooo, hw much is pampas hw much is Indomi?
In another news; I guess baba shld stay in London oooo, my wife was @ d market yesterday, Palm oil dat she bought 900 naira last month is now 500 n beans 500 to 450 I think VP is working.
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by godunia(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2017
When God said go into the world, be fruitful and multiply na this man God de talk to. I prefer to be like Bill Gate sha
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by madridguy(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2017
ALLAHU AKHBAR
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by abode(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:
It saddens me that people actually ascribe giving birth to twins as a product of the strength of the man or... the woman.. by extention..
Twin birth is purely genetic... If you don't have it in your family... Forget it. But being strong in bed is purely the opinion of unfortunate dolts.

It saddens you??

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Folksyharry(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Beautiful family. But the woman try o.
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by Obidikejr(m): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by gud4dbest(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2017
unmask:
Iranu

I Know u type this to get attention...

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by fasterwell(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2017
See person wey wan initiate me into illuminati, one naira u no get, better job u no get but na yahoo yahoo u sabi.

Bros if to say u sabi person wey sabi person wey dey illuminati ehn u for no dey here dey mumu on nairalad

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by TrapHedges(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2017
Apple1992:

.Hey trapqueen, am into you. I really want to marry you, and I mean it, please no joking. I will love to procreate this wonderful set of twins in your womb. Please don't say no.

am the only nigga doing what u other niggas ruining

my biggest dream is to plmp a butterfly till am stupid rich..now am stupid rich...

And trapqueen is my wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son by yedidiah(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2017
A set of twins no be beans to raise, you come get 4. Wehdon sir! wehdon ma!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged / Confession Time - Have You Cheated? / Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.