Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) (61427 Views)

NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) / Corper Dresses Her Daughter In NYSC Uniform As They Step Out For CDS / Www.facebook.com/muslim-corpers-association-of-nigeria-1109522422472354/notifica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pooh!
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by WorldRichest: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Pls wats the name of these masquarade?

Ojuju Calabar. Oh No! I mean Ojuju Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
warris dis? this isnt news
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by monimekaz(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:

Al-Qeada

3 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
And what's special about that? Just when u are so jobless tongue
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by annnikky(f): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
So to d mod that pushed this to FP, it is news abi? Sometyms these mods doesn't know wat news is all about undecided
Step out in style my foot

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by fowosh: 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
let me keep quiet ....
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by jobinfomania(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
suicidestyle.com.explosion
make I hear

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by idris4r83(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
I love this dressing
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by 2shur: 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
na dis ones dey fuc pass o.
dem go jis wear xxxl man gp deybinside
deu nack steady for corner

dem deu like fic die.
abegi all day dia lagbaja mask na dagbo.
dem love pric pass cold water.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by segebase(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
seems there is quarantitine for that side
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
It is not Appealling at al.. Religion Sha
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by ephraem: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
lol naija ninjas
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Hollawayn05(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Inani:
Some people can be mocked for choosing what to wear (hijab) while others are being paid to promote immorality (bbnaija)

#Epic
never tot I would find a sensible post like urs..

3 Likes

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
skedman:
please i will ask you just two questions.are you are husband ,fiancee or boyfriend and finally what is your fucking business with her life or mode of dressing . She is comfortable with her dressing .

You're the hypocrite here, if people are not to appraise these NYSC members dressing, why was the pix posted on NAIRALAND?
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Drversatile:

You went to school and you refuse to allow the school pass through you. Mind you she is putting on a nose mask , medical group stuff or so.

To me the dressing is trash. Why put NYSC cap on the hijab. Either wear the cap and remove the hijad. Nonsense.

If she was only putting on nose mask, she wouldn't have been called a masquerade. When the whole head is covered except the eyes she will look like one.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
skedman:
please i will ask you just two questions.are you are husband ,fiancee or boyfriend and finally what is your fucking business with her life or mode of dressing . She is comfortable with her dressing .
his concern is the oppression undecided
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by kayprince: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Its very OK & acceptable both in the camp and CDS , so whats ur problems with someone mode of dressing? some people are just deluded
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by blont(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
#JESUS.CHRIST!
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Elhabeeb1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
We like them the way they are, whoever have issues with them being Muslims and wearing hijab on the Khaki should know that even in the US and UK muslim police women are allowed to wear hijab on their uniform.

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nice one buh dem bad ooo.Dem go throway hijab wen it comes to sucking of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Longman6(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Whats wrong with their dressing arent they better than the skimpy clothes some Christians wear to Church, their dressing, their business ... Am a christian BTW

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by idris4r83(m): 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
What's d difference with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by ofwest47(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
The wailers and haters would have preferred them to come out unclad with everything in their body exposed.

1 Like

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by drtee247(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Drversatile:

You went to school and you refuse to allow the school pass through you. Mind you she is putting on a nose mask , medical group stuff or so.

To me the dressing is trash. Why put NYSC cap on the hijab. Either wear the cap and remove the hijad. Nonsense.

Fashion police.. Wetin concern you with how she is dress.. Mind your bizness..
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Mosh1: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
My Xstian brothers are becoming more insecure and intolerance day by day.For heaven sake they are Muslims,your opinion n hate will not change anything.Do they think they have d right to tell Muslims what to wear?wasting of time........To u ur religion and to we ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Where is the style now. Calm down op, Iffa veks een

Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by drtee247(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
CRAPHA96:
Walahi olodo full northern side....

What kinda dressing combo is this grin grin

Wetin concern you? Eh bros, wetin be your own, she na dem get d body & the cloth.. Abeg go watch cocoice for BB naija, she dey dress d kind way wey u like
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by Golden75(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
For Goodness sake re they nt looking good ? When re we going to start respecting each others religion ? Assuming their dressing is in such that will raise ur creepy dead cucumbers,all of you criticizing would have hailed them ..@ Modesty is d key
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by kollins3(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]

To me the dressing is trash. Why put NYSC cap on the hijab. Either wear the cap and remove the hijad. Nonsense. [/quote].

Your are frustrated right?
Re: Female Muslim Corpers Step Out In Style (Photo) by opius: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sunnymatey:

Ojuju Calabar grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Hits Anambra NYSC Camp To Serve Fatherland / NYSC Allowances In 26 States Across Nigeria / Corper Shares Love Letter From JSS2 Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.