Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. (56057 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
prettythicksme:
shocked*pukes op this shii is not pusssy!
Google it please and stop displaying ur ignorance
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Bahddo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
So these is what gives the dick that awesome feeling when it goes in? No wonder the vagina is far more sensitive than the dick. All those stuff sticking out likely have nerve endings.

There's nothing wrong with this. I wonder why you guys are pretending to freak out, as if you wouldn't continue spending your money on girls just to gain access.

The microscopic view of other inner parts of the body do not look any better. Google the microscopic view of the cheek lining, the tongue, the gum, the tonsils...

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Draei: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
iLegend:
Why post this on Romance section when we have Education section? You act like a kid and it can't be taken away from you. You ass-lick for sex and beg for money around Nairaland. You use different monikers to like your posts and profile. Boy, start something meaningful even while having fun on NL. Yeah, I talk about sex more than you do, but I have better agendas more than you. Posting sex topics is just to pave way for a wider audience. No need to argue with a primary school student. Hug a transformer if you like and I'll still come for your burial. Enjoy son and don't quote me again if you like your sweet life. Sadly, I know you'll still quote me, but I hope you have a brain. lipsrsealed
shocked sad

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bahddo:
So these is what gives the dick that awesome feeling when it goes in? No wonder the vagina is far more sensitive than the dick. All those stuff sticking out likely have nerve endings.

There's nothing wrong with this. I wonder why you guys are pretending to freak out, as if you wouldn't continue spending your money on girls just to gain access.

The microscopic view of other inner parts of the body do not look any better. Google the microscopic view of the cheek lining, the tongue, the gum, the tonsils...
lol d gum own go worse
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Rasmodox101(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Taaammmuuunnoooo!. . . . .scary. . . .
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lol... I still no understand the essence of this thread...

Whether the pussy looks like maggot, I will still eat the hell outta it!!
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol... I still no understand the essence of this thread...

Whether the pussy looks like maggot, I will still eat the hell outta it!!
Hahaha...
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mzpurity:
Hahaha...

Sup girl...

Op's asking us to detest what gives us joy!!!

Lol..
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sup girl...

Lol..
like seriously agu... U suppose know say na joke I dey
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
like seriously agu... U suppose know say na joke I dey

Na why I use lol..

When I know say you chop am pass me... grin
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
Google it please and stop displaying ur ignorance
undecided undecided
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Na why I use lol..

When I know say you chop am pass me... grin
after using condom for prick den I go come use naked tongue take lick dat place abi.. grin

Na so I mumu reash?
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
after using condom for prick den I go come use naked tongue take lick dat place abi.. grin

Na so I mumu reash?

Hahahaha... Condom na for AIDS na...

Aids no fit enter by mouth...

Hector... Begin chop clean pussyy... You no gree!!

I shake prick for u sha...

Hahaha
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wch kind of wahala be this

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahaha
no be me tell these girls for uniport to dey carry dirty pussy dey waka about... I still dey find just one clean girl to give her d pleasure of her life...
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by BiafranBushBoy: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
dingbang:
no be me tell these girls for uniport to dey carry dirty pussy dey waka about... I still dey find just one clean girl to give her d pleasure of her life...

Hahahahaha...

No wahala na... Good luck in your search.

I go put you for my Prayers...
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sup girl...

Lol..
Of cause you can't detest it
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 6:31am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
like u mean out of wedlock?
..........y r u so bent on knowing......does it mean anything to you......even if its out of wedlock ..........is it a new thing?
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahaha
.......wrong .you can get aids by giving a Mouth Action
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Teespice(f): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2017
kelvine:
You mean we have been slaving ourselves for maggots ?

does that resemble maggot in your eye abi you just want to talk?

If you feel disgusted, then don't ask for sex anymore. afterall you have been sticking your dick into it and enjoying the sensations that occur.

2 Likes

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2017
amakadihot87:
only if some conditions are met...
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........y r u so bent on knowing......does it mean anything to you......even if its out of wedlock ..........is it a new thing?
girl relax... No b fight... Chill pls! Sha zip up
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
cool

That's beautiful. It doesn't look like maggot infestation rather it looks like the fleshy and juicy follicles of a citrus or udara.

I see tiny cones of strawberry yoghurt.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
girl relax... No b fight... Chill pls! Sha zip up
............i shuld zip up.....and u will zip down.........mhhhh
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Kingsley1000(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2017
amakadihot87:
the probability is very insignificant,virus is transmitted through blood
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2017
amakadihot87:
............i shuld zip up.....and u will zip down.........mhhhh
what is dis one saying again... Dem tell u say I be like tuface?
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
only if some conditions are met...
......what conditions
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2017
amakadihot87:
......what conditions
if there are some cuts on d lips or gums where d virus can have access to the blood membranes... HIV virus don't even survive in saliva when a person's lips is wound free or their gums are healthy
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by dingbang(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2017
gbosaa:

That's beautiful. It doesn't look like maggot infestation rather it looks like the fleshy and juicy follicles of a citrus or udara.

I see tiny cones of strawberry yoghurt.
lol... But we are all aware of the various bacteria living in the vagina
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
the probability is very insignificant,virus is transmitted through blood
..........well i didnt study medicine but i have read books about aids......i know its got through exchange of body fluids.....if its only through blood then it means u wount contact it by having sex.......so if someone has got tiny wound in the mouth she can contact aids by giving a head

1 Like

Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
lol... But we are all aware of the various bacteria living in the vagina

So ? Is the vagina the only place you'll find bacteria in the human body? What about your mouth?

Bacteria or no bacteria, I see beauty in that picture.
Re: See What The Vagina Looks Like Under Microscopic View. by amakadihot87(f): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2017
dingbang:
if there are some cuts on d lips or gums where d virus can have access to the blood membranes... HIV virus don't even survive in saliva when a person's lips is wound free or their gums are healthy
....ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / How Corpse Is Transported To Mortuary In Congo (Photo) / No Social Distancing At Access Bank Branch In Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.