Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Shomolu, My Place Of Birth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shomolu, My Place Of Birth (501 Views)

Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Cult War Looming In Bariga Shomolu And Its Environs / Small Japron The Most Notorious Armed Rober And Hired Killer In Shomolu Bariga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shomolu, My Place Of Birth by nazzyon(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
By Joseph Edgar

Just a night ago, after having a proud moment at my son's school, my home was being invaded by a team sent by the devil. I and my family got home to find out that we had been violated once again, but this time with efficient devastation.

The agents of the devil had broken through the steel metal doors, gained entry early afternoon when the whole area was still bustling with various monotonous activities of the poor.

They headed straight into my room and ransacked my clothes and in a second had found what they were looking for, my cache of Wristwatches. Eleven in all and assorted gotten from my various travels and gifts from Angels. With that master stroke, they rendered me impotent and dealt me a blow that I will find very hard to recover from.

I sat on the bed, in the midst of the devastation and could only rue my loss. This is the fourth in a space of twelve months and each time I was drained leaving me with the emptiness of a corpse. This time around it was much more devastating especially with the present economy and the general need to only spend scarce resources on only important things.

Where will I get over N1m to replace these watches and even if by any stroke of unimaginable luck, I got the money would I honestly use them on wristwatches when I have more pressing need for money. I tried to be strong for my family especially my beautiful daughter who once again has lost a phone .

http://www.theguildng.com/?p=19769

Re: Shomolu, My Place Of Birth by azimibraun: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Alajo Shomolu... Ur head is complete. Just like Louisville Kentucky is known for Muhammed Ali your town is known for Legendary Alajo Shomolu. Don't forget to thank Brymo.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper"vampire" Who Was Rescued By His Gang Members Has Been Killed / I Was R@ped At 17, Got Married To My R@pist At 18 And Divorced 6 Years Later – J / 70-yr-old Arrested For Raping 8-yr-old Deaf, Dumb Girl In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.