Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

How Can I Source For Sponsors For My Book Launching? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can I Source For Sponsors For My Book Launching? (571 Views)

Sponsors For 2019 Literature Award / My Book "The Irregular Migrant" Reviewed And Featured In A Major News Daily. / My Book Of Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Source For Sponsors For My Book Launching? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Good evening all,

My first book is rolling in machine now and I have 3 important questions to ask and I need good replies from experienced writers.

I will appreciate it more if mod will take this post to front page please.

1) please i will need financial assistant for my book launching. How can i source for sponsors?

2) How can I publish my book in amazon?

3) How can I get good marketers.

I know there are lots of kind men and women in nairaland. Please Anyone who wishes to assist my effort and make this launching a success can please contact me: 08065173515 or ugonma4@yahoo.com

Thanks and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Source For Sponsors For My Book Launching? by Gillbertoesther: 4:52am On Feb 18, 2017
make mode help you push am to front page so that you can get ans. to your question. me will like read this book. abeg let me know when its out. congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Source For Sponsors For My Book Launching? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2017
Gillbertoesther:
make mode help you push am to front page so that you can get ans. to your question. me will like read this book. abeg let me know when its out. congrats in advance.

thanks dear. I'm also writing my second book, will soon finish it. I want to publish this first one on Amazon. I googled it and filled all the information I was asked but can't find anywhere to upload my book. don't know if I'm actually at the right track.

does that mean nobody in nairaland has self published or e-published in amazon before? I will like to know the direct link where I will upload my book and cover page after filling the agreement information.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month To You All / The Power Of Life & Death- A Short Story / The Hundreds :brotherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.