Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,697 members, 7,802,053 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia (548 Views)

2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Jesus Christ / The Lord Has Shown Me Where Nigeria Next President Will Come From - Primate Ayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by 1stMD: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
As I posted, "Unlimited reasons will be released by me based on Bible and Qur'an testifying Jesus as a Muslim". Yet, no one answer even one of my questions and reasons, though they just insult... Hmmm, I'm a Muslim.

OK let's skip to the point:
Deuteronomy 33:1-2 combines references to Moses, Jesus and Muhammad. It speaks of God (i.e. God’s revelation) coming from Sinai, rising from Seir (probably the village of Sa’ir near Jerusalem) and shining forth from Paran. According to Genesis 21:21, the wilderness of Paran was the place where Ishmael settled (i.e. Arabia, specifically Mecca).

Indeed the King James version of the Bible mentions the pilgrims passing through the valley of Ba’ca (another name of Mecca) in Psalms 84:4-6.

Isaiah 42:1-13 speaks of the beloved of God. His elect and messenger who will bring down a law to be awaited in the isles and who “shall not fail nor be discouraged till he have set judgement on earth.” Verse 11, connects that awaited one with the descendants of Ke’dar. Who is Ke’dar? According to Genesis 25:13, Ke’dar was the second son of Ishmael, the ancestor of prophet Muhammad.

BELIEVE THE REAL BIBLE!!!

1 Like

Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
Always loving you my guy

1 Like

Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by GodsMopol: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
well, you've not said anything that made reference to your title, Jesus was not mentioned in all your post n moreover, all your definition were yours. that's more like unfairness, Jesus sure was a Christian, well am not an history person, but I know muhammed went on wars in places and probably one of those places you mentioned were initially christian states which was overthrown by Muslims, we all know turkey was a christians country but reverse is the case today, Shalom
Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by 1stMD: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
GodsMopol:
well, you've not said anything that made reference to your title, Jesus was not mentioned in all your post n moreover, all your definition were yours. that's more like unfairness, Jesus sure was a Christian, well am not an history person, but I know muhammed went on wars in places and probably one of those places you mentioned were initially christian states which was overthrown by Muslims, we all know turkey was a christians country but reverse is the case today, Shalom

Hmmm, well, you know I'm writing verses from the Bible(u believed with) why couldn't u write urs distinguishing Islam and Christianity. Now, list the battles Muhammad (pbuh) went without a reason?
Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by 1stMD: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
ajibolabd:
Always loving you my guy
Masha Allah, love the holy messenger

1 Like

Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by GodsMopol: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Deuteronomy 33:2 And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

The Mount Sinai spoken about here is in reference to, where Moses received the his first revelation of who God truly was

Exodus 3:1 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Mount horeb is the same as Mount Sinai, the Lord been spoken about was the Lord that appeared to him, not the Lord to come

read 29 of the Deuteronomy you quoted, it reads saved, past tense not future tense, thanks

Deuteronomy 33:29 Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.
Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by GodsMopol: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
1stMD:

Hmmm, well, you know I'm writing verses from the Bible(u believed with) why couldn't u write urs distinguishing Islam and Christianity. Now, list the battles Muhammad (pbuh) went without a reason?

I look forward to the day I would preach Jesus from your quran, I am still working on building my understanding on the Bible, muhammed was actually said to fight some Jihad wars and after which as I was told, he told his followers to not engage in violence anymore, but rather, they should use their intellect for the same purpose, like you are doing right now a muslim sis who was my friend said this when we were in a muslim christian debate back in those days, n I believe she is telling the truth
Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by 1stMD: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
GodsMopol:
Deuteronomy 33:2 And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

The Mount Sinai spoken about here is in reference to, where Moses received the his first revelation of who God truly was

Exodus 3:1 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Mount horeb is the same as Mount Sinai, the Lord been spoken about was the Lord that appeared to him, not the Lord to come

read 29 of the Deuteronomy you quoted, it reads saved, past tense not future tense, thanks

Deuteronomy 33:29 Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

These are not the verses you supposed to give now. hmmm
Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by GodsMopol: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
1stMD:

These are not the verses you supposed to give now. hmmm
I just want to paint a clear picture of the misunderstooded verses.
Re: The Awaited Prophet Was To Come From Arabia by alBHAGDADI: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
If truly Mohammad was the one that Bible passage installing about, which truly isn't, then it should mean that Muslims worship the God of the Bible.

Can you Muslims shout Yahweh is Great in your mosques and mecca?

If not, then we do not worship the same God and Mohammad wasn't the one that passage is talking about.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny 20-09-2017 / Checkout This Church Marriage List (pic) / 65th Annual Convention 2017 ( Plenary Session 5) Jericho Wall Must Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.