Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! (5745 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Had A Fatal Accident, 2 Confirmed Dead, Others Injured / Three Most Famous Person(s) In Nigeria So Far / Building Collapses At Area F Command, Police Officers Confirmed Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
The death confirmed today in The Court of Appeal in Port Harcourt. Late pdp left behind many looters and symphatisers.
RIP

4 Likes

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by tribalistseun: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
oyinkinola:
The death confirmed today in The Court of Appeal in Port Harcourt. Late pdp left behind many looters and symphatisers.
RIP
Afonjas always talking rubbishh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by herzern(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
*yawns...

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by fuckbulhary: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is how buhari and APC have useless Nigeria like this Afonjas below.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
tribalistseun:
...to those who didn't have origin!

3 Likes

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
fuckbulhary:
This is how buhari and APC have useless Nigeria like this Afonjas below.
...thanks, you remember me of my origin, shame to those who didn't know their's and didn't search for it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:
*yawns...

...you can go to sleep!
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:
RIP
U think u are funny not knowing that u are silly.APC is a walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2017
everozone:
U think u are funny not knowing that u are silly.APC is a walking corpse.
...silly? ho my God!
are you one of the late son?
when is the funeral?
invite all Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by Jabioro: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

...thanks, you remember me of my origin, shame to those who didn't know their's and didn't search for it!
To extend of looking beyond her nose.. Dem be Jew... Middle East.. Asia
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

...silly? ho my God!
are you one of the late son?
when is the funeral?
invite all Nigerian.
Yes, u are indeed very silly.A dead party can't b in control of some States, including d oil rich States.
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
everozone:
Yes, u are indeed very silly.A dead party can't b in control of some States, including d oil rich States.
...which oil states that put Nigeria into recession?
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

...which oil states that put Nigeria into recession?
Buhari's cluelessness and awkward policies plunged Nigeria into recession and not the oil States.Your Buhari and APC are acute failures.
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
everozone:
Buhari's cluelessness and awkward policies plunged Nigeria into recession and not the oil States.Your Buhari and APC are acute failures.
....pls,pls,say something else, cluelessness is initial letter for Gej!

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by daveson2020(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
tribalistseun:
Lol you know them. grin grin grin the brown roof afonjas undecided
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

....pls,pls,say something else, cluelessness is initial letter for Gej!
If u are an honest person,u will agree with me that GEJ's regime was far better than Buhari's administration.Nigeria is doomed now
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
everozone:
If u are an honest person,u will agree with me that GEJ's regime was far better than Buhari's administration.Nigeria is doomed now
hahaaaa! you may lie to your fellow in beer parlour but lie to whole world is dishonest!
how can you compare pmb regime to gej that ran Nigeria territory to half (-16 Local Govt)
or managed the oil boom to looted!

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=oyinkinola post=53830905]
hahaaaa! you may lie to your fellow in beer parlour but lie to whole world is dishonest! I guess u are living in another plannet.Because it seems u ain't seeing the hardship ravaging Nigeria front and back.
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=everozone post=53831240][/quote]
...not at all, but I know that our economics policy in the past had ever been better, and this is not the first time we ran into recession, we luckly get out of it with oil boom!
but now that the pororcity of our coffer had been blocked and the diversification had started we are on the sure way out of recession!
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by goldennugget: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't understand this thread.

http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
goldennugget:
I don't understand this thread.

http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/
are you advertising here? let Nairalander catch you!
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
You claim that we are getting out of recession but that is a fat lie.Cost of essentianl goods are on d rise everyday which means more hardship.$/# echange rate is now $1 to #510,are u in Nigeria?Buhari is gradually tilting Nig economy to depression.
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
everozone:
You claim that we are getting out of recession but that is a fat lie.Cost of essentianl goods are on d rise everyday which means more hardship.$/# echange rate is now $1 to #510,are u in Nigeria?Buhari is gradually tilting Nig economy to depression.
...you want us out of it when?
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
oyinkinola:

...you want us out of it when?
When Buhari is out.Because as long as the dullard is still on the throne nothing will change in this country.He is not fit to govern Nigeria of 21 century.He has shown in his actions and inactions that he has nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians.Buhari is an economic illiterate.He is making noise that he is fighting graft while Nigerians wallow in abject poverty.Are we going to eat fight against corruption?Capital No.Nigerians voted Buhari so as to put food on their tables but the reverse is the case.People are losing their jobs on a dayly basis meaning taking food from their tables.We are suffering in Nigeria today because of Buhari's dollar policy.The elites have access to dollars but business men don't,banks don't,and you think Buhari knows what he is doing.Sanusi raised alerm over the dollar issue they ignored him.Buhari is creating more avenue for corruption and people like you are clapping saying that he is fighting corruption whereas he is doing no other thing than to persecute the opposition members.Guy get sense.Investors pulled out over $80b from Nigeria economy because they see no direction in Buhari's government,they are afraid.Now tell me why there should be no recession.
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2017
everozone:
When Buhari is out.Because as long as the dullard is still on the throne nothing will change in this country.He is not fit to govern Nigeria of 21 century.He has shown in his actions and inactions that he has nothing to offer Nigeria and Nigerians.Buhari is an economic illiterate.He is making noise that he is fighting graft while Nigerians wallow in abject poverty.Are we going to eat fight against corruption?Capital No.Nigerians voted Buhari so as to put food on their tables but the reverse is the case.People are losing their jobs on a dayly basis meaning taking food from their tables.We are suffering in Nigeria today because of Buhari's dollar policy.The elites have access to dollars but business men don't,banks don't,and you think Buhari knows what he is doing.Sanusi raised alerm over the dollar issue they ignored him.Buhari is creating more avenue for corruption and people like you are clapping saying that he is fighting corruption whereas he is doing no other thing than to persecute the opposition members.Guy get sense.Investors pulled out over $80b from Nigeria economy because they see no direction in Buhari's government,they are afraid.Now tell me why there should be no recession.
....make your self in place of Buhari what you have done differently?
how can you manage the money that is none?
Foreign investors come to earn money in Nigeria when there is money and they run away when there is nothing, they never come for your policy. With this bad policy if the oil price hike tomorow you will see them coming. No friend in investment it's interest!
Also there are unaccountable huge somme of Nigeria money with them why they refuse to retun it?
(agbepo laja ojale bi eni o gbaa fun)
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:

....make your self in place of Buhari what you have done differently?
how can you manage the money that is none?
Foreign investors come to earn money in Nigeria when there is money and they run away when there is nothing, they never come for your policy. With this bad policy if the oil price hike tomorow you will see them coming. No friend in investment it's interest!
Also there are unaccountable huge somme of Nigeria money with them why they refuse to retun it?
(agbepo laja ojale bi eni o gbaa fun)
Not all countries of the world have crude oil.China doesn't have oil deposit but it has one of the leading economies of the world.Ghana economy is far better than Nigeria economy. Why?Because they have business friendly environment.When you have policies that are attractive investors will move to your country in droves.Buhari's policies are anti-people and anti-investment.Nigeria is a big market,what needs to be done is to fashion out viable economic blueprint and effectively implement it so as to lure investors back to Nigeria.But I doubt that Buhari's current economic team has the ability to do that.Maybe in 2019 a new president will do that for us.Some industries and companies have closed business and relocated to neighbouring countries.There reason for moving to other countries is because of Buhar's dollar and import policies.These industries and companies can no longer have access to forex and also,they can't afford to import raw materials for production.What it means is that the countries they moved to have friendly dollar and import policies which are endearing.Those firms that pulled out of Nigeria's economy translate to jobs losses and hunger.Now you can agree with me that the president is clueless.
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2017
everozone:
Not all countries of the world have crude oil.China doesn't have oil deposit but it has one of the leading economies of the world.Ghana economy is far better than Nigeria economy. Why?Because they have business friendly environment.When you have policies that are attractive investors will move to your country in droves.Buhari's policies are anti-people and anti-investment.Nigeria is a big market,what needs to be done is to fashion out viable economic blueprint and effectively implement it so as to lure investors back to Nigeria.But I doubt that Buhari's current economic team has the ability to do that.Maybe in 2019 a new president will do that for us.Some industries and companies have closed business and relocated to neighbouring countries.There reason for moving to other countries is because of Buhar's dollar and import policies.These industries and companies can no longer have access to forex and also,they can't afford to import raw materials for production.What it means is that the countries they moved to have friendly dollar and import policies which are endearing.Those firms that pulled out of Nigeria's economy translate to jobs losses and hunger.Now you can agree with me that the president is clueless.
...first compare Nigeria to china is an insult to chinese! During the Era of Mao, china reset it's economics policy, confiscated all the wealth of the rich in china and killed them. 2nd capital sentence to all the looters! where is Nigerian to chinese?
Also I didn't what to hear about foreign ivestors any longer, they should hold their fund and release our looted fund they harbour, simple.
Let the high price of oil return, they will return even if you are killing them. which among the investor will give his money for nothing?
Have you been travel out of this country recently? Go through African countries you will see the Nigerian made product stomed there, even China is panic to the development. have something done in Nigeria today and see how you become rich overnight! recession had refashion Nigerian policy ok.
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by Malawian(m): 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
oyinkinola:
RIP

msheew
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by Deelaw(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
everozone:

Chairman, it's fruitless engaging in arguments with certain individuals who are still feeding fat in their mother's kitchen....We have a lot of dem in southwest, trust me cos i live there. There's no way dey can be in same page with u.

From d way u speak its obvious u are not a dependant. From their words u shall know dem.

I'll advice u concentrate and move on....Its a waste of time bro!
Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by Afonjanightmare(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
See dem, cone heads and Tiger clawed face

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by everozone: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
Deelaw:

Chairman, it's fruitless engaging in arguments with certain individuals who are still feeding fat in their mother's kitchen....We have a lot of dem in southwest, trust me cos i live there. There's no way dey can be in same page with u.

From d way u speak its obvious u are not a dependant. From their words u shall know dem.

I'll advice u concentrate and move on....Its a waste of time bro!
Thanks bro.I have stopped responding to the brainwashed Buhari's slave.I am convinced that I can't convince him even though I put up a spurior reason to his.

1 Like

Re: Congratulation Nigeria So So So Had Been Confirmed Dead! by oyinkinola: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
See dem, cone heads and Tiger clawed face
...Ipooo!
are you circumcised?
if yes why? if no why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri / Fashola Calls For Competent Public Servants / Breaking News - Buhari's WASC Certificate Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.