Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Marriage (short Story ) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Marriage (short Story ) (28094 Views)

Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Funmi (A Thrilling Short Story) / Short Story: "LOVE'S GRIEF" - Written By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by juman(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Literature.
Just imagine if nigeria was a good country, all kinds of profession would have been great.

nigerians were robbed of happiness in their lifes by bad "leaders"
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Eni Mother Should Nt Be 2 Harsh Nw
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Eni Mother Should Nt Be 2 Harsh Nw.
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by xaviercasmir(m): 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
I really like this story. Please more ink to your pen.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Mrlemuel:
*Panting*
Finally, Here I Am.
Mr.lemuel Calling To All Hero Teammates Across The Stars.
Tgold1, Royh, TheImpeccableblessman[theblessedman] Smartestpopqueen, Yorhmienerd.

Bibi294, Oya Keep It Coming...

am here dear. Thanx 4 d mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by do4luv14(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm mala dey vex ooo, no b small
meanwhile, nah game ENI husbby dey play to teach her a very good lesson, wich she don dey learn wella d hardway
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Bibi294(f): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2017
ENIOLA
We were walking down our estate, my sister had forced me to take a walk around the estate to cool my head. My sisters phone rang but I was not interested in whosoever she was chatting with. I was lost in my own thought, I was supposed to be in my husband's house probably taking a nap or skyping with my husband who would be at walk by that time, you would never value what you have until you lose it. I loved my husband, I missed him. I knew I made a mistake, I should have forgiven him when he apologized for his mistakes but I did not. My heart was empty, my world was dormant.
"Mike is coming over now." I don't know if I heard her right.
"You mean?" I was confused,I could not afford to be dressed like an old woman to meet with my husband. I was wearing a red chiffon long gown that belonged to my mother, I was not wearing makeups and my thick false lashes, my skin was pale too.
"Honey is coming over, he said he is two street away but..."
"Folu, I can't meet with him this way!" I said stretching my gown. Just then, Mike's blue SUV pulled abit ahead of us, I was embarrassed, I wanted to meet him and hugged him, telling him about my birthday which was the next day but my sister pulled me back.
"He said he would want to meet me alone. Let me see him first." She said, I looked at her as she went to meet my husband, he wound down the glass and I could see the lady, yes, the lady who wanted to ruin my home. I was devasted, I looked down as tears kept rolling down my cheek, another Lady was comfortably sitting beside my husband while I watched. I quietly walked in and locked my room, I was not opening the door till I die. There was abruptly nothing interesting about life anymore.
MIKE
I watched as my wife turned back to leave, I never knew she was with Eniola when I called. I knew I fumbled, I knew I had broken her heart and gone too far. I wanted to apologise for not showing up earlier, and I also wanted Folu to help me arrange for her upcoming birthday, we had planned this before everything went sour between us, I knew what she wanted for her birthday and I was ready to do just that. Eniola left immediately her sister walked away, I wanted to apologised for bringing Shewa along but it was not planned. I felt empty without my wife, I thought I needed to clear this poo. I made a costly mistake which I knew I needed to rectify. To me, I thought I was trying to teach her a lesson but when I saw the state she was in when I met her, I knew I had gone beyond my boundary.
BOWOFOLUWA
I had retired into my room after knocking on my sister's door tirelessly, she refused to open her door, I heard her sobbing silently. I was also disappointed seeing Mike with the Homewrecker.He should not have come with her. I was trying to help my sister get over her wounded heart when he should up with the crayfish of a girl. Even though, he was also a shadow of himself, he had not been eating well and he had grown lean and pale, he definitely missed his wife.
I knew love existed between them but I could not fathom while they could allow devil to get a hold of their matrimony. They were both unhappy but too big to let go of themselves.
When I told her that Mike was coming the next day, I heard her shifted in her bedand she stopped sobbing. He refused opening the door but I knew the next day would come and everything would be resolved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm Hmm What A Love Story These Is.
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by abefe99: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
intresting keep it coming
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by gtin(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice update
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by oyinella(f): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
bibi, this update is short o
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Nmaglit: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2017
this story is very educative
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Shakyroh320(f): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
bibi hope all is well sha,cus this is unlike u
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Bibi294(f): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
PART THREE
BOWOFOLUWA
I knocked on Eniola's door and waited silently, inhaling her cologne. She knee whatever Eniola was doing in her room was to impress her husband.
"Eniola" I called silently, I had been standing for over five minutes. I heard the 'koh' sound of her heals, the sound became clearer and she opened the door, I laughed so hard seeing her.
"Why u con dress like a cheap slut like dis?" I surveyed her from head to toe, she wore a yellow skimpy dress, wore a brown human hair wig, her makeups was so much and I bet she could hardly walk smartly. One thing I loved her about her look was her heavy false lashes.
"How do you mean?" She eyed her.
"Why you con dress like this? U wan make una man commit? I no say I wan seduce ur man but ah! Kilode."
"Babe, please, am I not good looking?" She asked pleadingly.
"Happy birthday!" I said as I pulled her into my arms. I knew she was going through a lot. Behind her pretty face was a worried and broken woman."Everyone is waiting for you downstairs. "I announced.
MIKE
When I saw her walked into the spacious living room, I had to pulled myself together because I almost ran towards her, I had missed her. I had missed my darling woman. Her dressing was a bit funny and embarrassing, she had a yellow dress on, I could remember I bought her the dress during our honeymoon tour to Dubai. It was so short that the only time I allowed her wore it was when we had our first romantic home-date.
" what is this you are wearing?" Mr. Adigun asked, Mrs Adigun hissed. Our eyes were locked till she took her seat near Mrs. Adigun, I knew I had wronged her and I was ready to apologised.
"So, young man, what is going on? Why did you return your wife to us without any prior notification, you married her with a smooth agreement, so can you tell us what is happening here?" Mr. Adigun frowned, Mrs. Adigun rolled her eyes.
"Ehm... First of all, I am so sorry sir" I apologised. "It is true we are having little misunderstanding but I never went her away, she was the one who packed out." I looked towards Eniola's direction, she had her head bent.
"I so muh love my wife but a lot is going on In our home and as an experienced couple, I want you to look into some issues for us." I paused and searched through their eyes."I married my wife as a virgin."I paused again, I knew her parents were both surprised as they exchanged glances. Eniola was a very social lady before and after we got married, she knew all the clubhouses in and outside Lagos. I was her ever first boyfriend, I was the one who took her virginity.
"Are you kidding me?"
"Mum, we've been married for a year and two months now, I had touched my wife just five times." My heart sank, I was sexually active before I met her, I loved sex, I explored the world sexually, has three,four sums of sex and others.
"Ngbo, Eniola, virgin e?" Mrs. Adigun exclaimed, I smiled. Even if I was pained, it was my pride getting married to a virgin.
"Mummy, Chlamydia was my only offence! Was it my fault! Heavens were my witness that I never cheated on her! Chlamydia had been in my system before we got married.... Yes, I made a mistake! Accepted! We were supposed to go for medical checkups before we got married which we did not. Immediately I told her I was having chlamydia, she flared up, shunned me, she would not prepare my meals neither would she accord me with the respect I deserved! Is my crime ever loving this woman?"I never knew I had raised my voice, my heart was so heavy that I bursted into tears. Mark and Folu moved closer to me and petted me, my wife had her fave down but I knew she was crying too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Bibi294(f): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
PART THREE
BOWOFOLUWA
I knocked on Eniola's door and waited silently, inhaling her cologne. She knee whatever Eniola was doing in her room was to impress her husband.
"Eniola" I called silently, I had been standing for over five minutes. I heard the 'koh' sound of her heals, the sound became clearer and she opened the door, I laughed so hard seeing her.
"Why u con dress like a cheap slut like dis?" I surveyed her from head to toe, she wore a yellow skimpy dress, wore a brown human hair wig, her makeups was so much and I bet she could hardly walk smartly. One thing I loved her about her look was her heavy false lashes.
"How do you mean?" She eyed her.
"Why you con dress like this? U wan make una man commit? I no say I wan seduce ur man but ah! Kilode."
"Babe, please, am I not good looking?" She asked pleadingly.
"Happy birthday!" I said as I pulled her into my arms. I knew she was going through a lot. Behind her pretty face was a worried and broken woman."Everyone is waiting for you downstairs. "I announced.
MIKE
When I saw her walked into the spacious living room, I had to pulled myself together because I almost ran towards her, I had missed her. I had missed my darling woman. Her dressing was a bit funny and embarrassing, she had a yellow dress on, I could remember I bought her the dress during our honeymoon tour to Dubai. It was so short that the only time I allowed her wore it was when we had our first romantic home-date.
" what is this you are wearing?" Mr. Adigun asked, Mrs Adigun hissed. Our eyes were locked till she took her seat near Mrs. Adigun, I knew I had wronged her and I was ready to apologised.
"So, young man, what is going on? Why did you return your wife to us without any prior notification, you married her with a smooth agreement, so can you tell us what is happening here?" Mr. Adigun frowned, Mrs. Adigun rolled her eyes.
"Ehm... First of all, I am so sorry sir" I apologised. "It is true we are having little misunderstanding but I never went her away, she was the one who packed out." I looked towards Eniola's direction, she had her head bent.
"I so muh love my wife but a lot is going on In our home and as an experienced couple, I want you to look into some issues for us." I paused and searched through their eyes."I married my wife as a virgin."I paused again, I knew her parents were both surprised as they exchanged glances. Eniola was a very social lady before and after we got married, she knew all the clubhouses in and outside Lagos. I was her ever first boyfriend, I was the one who took her virginity.
"Are you kidding me?"
"Mum, we've been married for a year and two months now, I had touched my wife just five times because she has genophobia" My heart sank, I was sexually active before I met her, I loved sex, I explored the world sexually, has three,four sums of sex and others.
"Ngbo, Eniola, virgin e?" Mrs. Adigun exclaimed, I smiled. Even if I was pained, it was my pride getting married to a virgin.
"Mummy, Chlamydia was my only offence! Was it my fault! Heavens were my witness that I never cheated on her! Chlamydia had been in my system before we got married.... Yes, I made a mistake! Accepted! We were supposed to go for medical checkups before we got married which we did not. Immediately I told her I was having chlamydia, she flared up, shunned me, she would not prepare my meals neither would she accord me with the respect I deserved! Is my crime ever loving this woman?"I never knew I had raised my voice, my heart was so heavy that I bursted into tears. Mark and Folu moved closer to me and petted me, my wife had her fave down but I knew she was crying too.
Dedications
Shakyrohs320
Nmaglit
oyinella
gtin
abefe99
holuwanoisy111

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by oluwaseun15(f): 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
More grace and inspiration dear,pls update soon ooooo
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Shakyroh320(f): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
thankx for the dedication dear,kip it coming
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Thanks 4 D Dedication Ma. Lemme Reserve D Comment 4 Now.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by SmilingB1(f): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
wow... nice one, Pls kip it coming ooo... don't kip us in suspense

1 Like

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by damis28crown(f): 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
hmmmmmm i hv learn alot in dis stry kep us posted bibi i luv ur stry jah bless
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by gtin(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
Thanks for the dedication Bibi
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Bibi294(f): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
ENIOLA
"Eni, I brought you up well o." Mum protested.
"Are you crying young man?" Dad asked. "All this young immatured children getting married self!" He muttered.
"Is that the reason you impregnated someone else?" Mum questioned immediately the mood was a bit cool.
"Mum,I will like everyone to go through this medical report" Mike handed it over to Mark who in turn handed to Dad, who scrutinized it before passing it to his wife. My neck was fully stretched like that of an ostrich, I feared it was a divorce paper.
"Who is Mark?" They questioned chorusly.
"I am Mark." Mark responded raising up his right hand for recognition.
"I don't understand..."Dad asked adjusting his reading glasses.
"I am Mark and this is Shewa, my fiancée." I was confused, it was the same lady my husband impregnated.
"You mean your cousin impregnated your fiancée?" I was almost shouting, tears were dripping out from all corners of my eyes.
"Calm down Enny. I impregnated this lady not Mike. You recognized the test report? He asked, I looked away.
" take." He handed me the test report and I saw it was Mark Onabanjo and not Mike Onabanjo.I looked through it for minutes trying to figure out if it was changed, the dates and headings were the same. I felt foolish and mean.
"Mum, Mark brought Shewa to my hospital for checkups which I took the test result home since they were in a rush, I left it home the next morning and when I got back, my wife accused me of cheating. I was trying to explain but she never listened, she went overboard abusing my entire family and the next thing she did was to drag her boxes out of my home. Mum, will my wife keep leaving me anytime we are having issues?" He complained, I knew I had fumbled. My husband never cheated on me, no Shewa or another woman in his life.I had made a fool of myself. I had disrespected myself in the presence of Mark and his wife. My mother inlaw had been putting a call through me which I had rejected. I felt remorseful, I buried my head in my palms, I knew I had treated him wrong, I wanted to hug him and apologised.
"Mum, just look at me! She took my happiness with her! She left me empty. See how I look now, to eat once a day na police case." he complained.
"Young man, young woman, come sit here." He gestured to us to the red leather chair placed opposite him. We both did just like schoolchildren under punishment.
"Michael"my dad was the only person who would call his name fully. I knew what he would say next, the way we had sitted made me recall the day I brought Mike home as my husband-to-be. We had sitted on the same chair and my dad had started this same way.
"Omobolawa." My sister chorus along with my father, sge knew also that that would be the next thing he would say. My dad loved to call me Omobolawa.
"Sir." We answered chorusly.
"You see, I don't think you guys are too young to control yourselves. Just the two of you, yet, you can't control yourselves. I and your mother have been together for over forty years even though we are celebrating our thirty years later this year. Things about your mother I will like you to emulate is her kindness, loyalty and endurance. I was happy when your husband said he met you a virgin, I met your mother a virgin and so does your elder sister. It means she brought you up well. Learn from her kindness, her meekness and spirit of endurance. I had did worse to her, yet she stood by me. I once dated her friend, brought a woman to our home, yet she was there. Even when things were not this rosy, she was always there. Whatever a man becomes lies in the hands of his wife. And you Michael, I don't say you should cheat on your wife o because till tomorrow, I will always regret never being as faithful as I am now. I enjoyed my marriage when I have only her, she is my confidant and helper. Learn to be tolerant of each other so that third parties will not interfere." I knew I was wrong, I never emulate my mother, I knew my father to be a drunkard and flirt back then and my mum would always be being him. Today, all my parents lands,cars was bought in my mother's name.
"Eniolamide, jor. Your husband is a good man, learn to be patient and be always ready to give him listening ears. Let you be a shoulder that you lean on. Your husband should be your best friend. So gbo, omo mi" my mum added as she cuddled around my father, they were old couples who felt young around themselves and I vowed to make my marriage works. I knelt down and thanked my parents my husband did same and we hugged, I hugged him so tight that I was scared I would enter him. I would not leave him alone anymore, Loneliness would have no room in my home anymore.
"Now, you guys should start having kids naw or what are you waiting for?" Mum asked smiling.
"I heard you don't satisfy your husband well in 'that' aspect, do you want us to teach you?" He smiled pecking my mum.
"Thanks to you, Mum and Dad. This is such a lovely family. I learnt a lot already." Mark commented.
"Me too." Said Shewa.
"I'm sorry." I apologised to Mark and Shewa, they smiled as they came closer and gave me a hug.
"I hope my senior wife is going to accept me fully now" Shewa said laughing.
"So are you still Mrs. Onabanjo or Miss. Adigun?" My husband asked holding my waist.
"Mrs. Onabanjo is more sexier." I responded.
"This gown looks beautiful on you, honey." He commented kissing me on the lips.
"You looks as handsome as always, Mr. Mike Onabanjo."
"Happy birthday to my woman,my everything." He announced. I gasped, I had almost forgot it was my birthday, seeing myself close to my husband alone is enough to make me forget anything else. A tall guy in an overall white walked in with a bunch of bouquets and handed it over to my husband.
"To the woman who captivated my heart, my body and soul, I wish you a wonderful birthday ceremony. Your birthday means the world to me, the day my woman, the mother of our kids was born... You are my happiness.Happy birthday Olamitide, my Queen." He said on his kneels, I fell blown away, My parents were on their heals holding themselves, so did Mark and Shewa, Folu was in a corner cuddling a giant teddy bear. Poor girl! She had no one.
"I love you, My dovey!" I kissed him as I collected the bunch of flowers, the saint were lovely, I noticed a shining key in the midst of the flower, I brought it out and asked him what it was.
The guy in overall pulled in a trolley of assorted foods and a catalog.
"Will you just go through this catalog while eating." I flipped through the catalog and another file underneath, my husband had fulfilled my desire, I am now a proud owner of a lingerie store in Lekki, I screamed as I jumped into his hands. He knew a lingerie store was my dream, but he went overboard by hiring some top actresses and actors to model and advertise my new store: OLAofMIKE Lingeries.
We started kissing so deeply that I was afraid we could had sex in the living room, he was sweet and romantic and I had missed him.
"Ugh... Ugh" My dad interrupted and we detangled immediately abit embarrassed.
"My house is not your home or an hotel and if you can't wait to get home,just go to her room. Don't corrupt my little princess." My father corrected addressing Folu who was already on her way to her room.
I led my husband to my room upstairs, we are making our baby that afternoon and it will be right under my fathers roof. I am not going to be stingy not even when it gets to sex. I LOVE HIM
THE END

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by oluwaseun15(f): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin wow,nice story so far,tnx bibi294 for this awesome,educative and interesting write up,God bless u with more inspiration
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by oyinella(f): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
nice story swity
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Bibi294(f): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
I might be a single lady, I may be young to advise anyone but I want us all, both singles and married to learn from this short piece of art. Let us amend our broken relationships, marriage et all. A lot of homes are broken,a lot if dreams shattered, and a lot of children roaming on the streets. Learn to tender a listening ear, be an effective listener and talk less. Conduct and control your temper.
Thanks to everyone who read and commented . I love you guys.
You can also check.: Life of a broke naija graduate (completed) and Shadows of the Green.(ongoing)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by souloho19(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nice message bibi
More grace to u
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by Nmaglit: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
I wish the story will continue & not only that the story is interesting but educating. nice work bibi & thanks for the mention.
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by susiivy: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
keep it up
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by omolayomi06: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2017
Bibi294:
PART TWO
ENIOLA
"Don't speak Ill of my daughter, I had warned her to stop coming to your house, she won't listen."Mother said.
" Sha hold your daughter o, she should stop coming to beg for money in my house." I warned.
"If you sha have problems in your home, don't think this is a dumping site!" Mother said, my mother, Mrs. Adigun was in her early fifties,a nurse married to our father, a Lawyer was whom we all got our beauty from, even at her age,she had a killer's shape that dad kept gushing about.
"Are you laying a curse on me?"
"How will I lay a curse on my daughter! The truth is always bitter. Your sister is only giving you a piece of advice and all you could do is to send her away!"
"Must she pokenose into my affair!Iya omo"
"Eniola, please be careful, it's your matrimonial home but try and Bea good wife to your husband?"mother said calmly.
" Mum, Mike cheated on me! He has chlamydia and it was the cause of our childlessness. "I sobbed
" Did you do all the necessary checkups before getting married? "
"He is a doctor, I taught he would be medically okay.-
" I warned you against not going for checkups o!"
"I was blinded by love, thought it was not necessary."
"Olami, the early years of my marriage to your father was not rosy at all, he kept quiet a number of mistresses I knew of but how about now? Is he still keeping them? Is he not making me happy? Ola, draw your husband closer and forgive him. Don't push him out"
"Alright mum."
I left my parents' home that morning and headed home, I made up my mind to forgive Mike and move on. I packed my belongings from the guest room to my matrimonial room, as I walked into our room, it smelt of Mike's cologne, I missed him, I knew Mike did not cheat on me, it was either he had the infections before we met and probably, he was not aware because despite being a doctor, Mike greatest fear were medicines,injections and checkups... Ordinary paracetamol would made him feel nauseated. I had made him unhappy and I must redeemed our love that day. We would made sweet love at candlelights which was Mike's favourite, we would use condoms. I was arranging the room when I saw a test result sheet on the lampseat,it was a test result that bore my husband surname, I was shattered, my husband had impregnated someone else.

Mike
I deliberately got home late,I ranged the bell but there was no response, I made into my room immediately I opened the door with my own key. I met Eniola in our matrimonial bed and I thought she had come around, I hugged and kissed her forehead but she didn't bulge.
"I am sorry, I should..."
"Cut the crap! What is this?" She flaunted the test result I had left on the table in the morning.
"Oh this! I...." I made to explain.
"So, you are this cheap ehn! Is this the man I want to spend the rest of my life with? Oh. You've impregnated someone else?" I was lost, impregnated who?
"Excuse me!" I said.
"You can not impregnate me but you can do this to a homewrecker! Mike, are you this stupid? What do you think you were doing?"
"I am..."
"Sorry for your families!" I felt insulted, how could my wife insult my families who held her in high esteem.
"Shut it! Eni, shut it!" I fumed.
"Oh, you can now raise your voice abi! I am now Eni right"
"What right do you have to insult my family?" I fired
"The same right you have to impregnate someone else!"she fired back." I regret marrying you, this marriage is my greatest regret in life"she sobbed. My heart fell, my most loved hated me for an offence I knew little about.
"Eni."
"Shut your miserable mouth, you bastard!"she yelled
" I impregnated someone else and so fucking what! Am I or will I be the first or the last man to do that to an uncaring wife? Eni, you brought unhappiness to me in the past one month! I was doing everything to make you comfortable but what do I get from you? You regretting ever marrying me! Go to hell for all I care"tears rolled freely down my cheeks, I was heartbroken. I fell in the bed deep in my own thought. The next thing I heard were boxes shattering, I was alarmed, my wife was leaving me. I stood up holding one of the boxes.
"Eni..." A deafening slap landed on my cheeks, my wife had slapped me. I raised up my hand to retaliate but decided against it.
"Slap me now, idiot. I am leaving and leaving for good! Don't come after me, I'm filing for divorce immediately." She yelled.
"Divorce my foot! Divorce me and my mind will be at rest! Go and let someone better come in!" I yelled back. She stopped in her track, those words hit her.
"You mean she's better than me! You mean you regret marrying me" she left crying, my heart shattered, Eniola had a very bad temperament, she does not listen to explanations. I wanted to run to her and hold her, I wanted to tell her what happened but I was hurt too. I wanted to pay her in her own coin. I wanted heri to be taught a matrimonial lesson.

Dedications
Gotee11,oyinella,sexyslim001,do4luv14,mrlemuel,Johnsown,comelyJummy, Eniqurl,gtin,ikombe,heatflux,prisiliveth,kayfeez,forzarush,Tife101,chrisbaby24, fatai7165,Nmaglit,Nwiboko26,nanadeeva01,,zika19,Nuellaluv,michb,stevealibi,Chumzypinky (momma),Musampa73,adebola15,supernet4,Xaviercasmir,zika19,Tuhndhay,Alennsar,adadioranmah,Toriblue
what next,,,I can't wait to know what next
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by praisekeyzz(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2017
It's not short na sad
Re: My Marriage (short Story ) by opribo(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Woe unto those who paint a picture perfect of their marriage thereby misleading innocent bachelors living their lives into only to meet their Waterloo.

Marriage must be approached with extreme caution and wisdom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Online Journalism For Writers / Okwui Enwezor Dies Of Cancer At 55 / Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.