Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (57583 Views)

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Robber Who Was Released From Prsion 4days Ago Caught Stealing Again In Bayelsa(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by mamatayour(f): 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
E dey blood
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by noziz(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
kindly cut off the second hand kiss
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by tianshie(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
If Seun Ebegbe na video game, this boy na the weak version.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by darbeelicous(f): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
u say wetin?
doctimonyeka:
This young man needs help..

I see greatness in him...
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by naijaboiy: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
herzern:

The jungle justice inflicted on him isn't too severe my brother.

Had it been he had his two eyes plucked off and his two legs shattered.

This thread would never have been created. grin

You'll be surprised at how he'll crawl to go and steal. grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Upon say dem give am short sleeve for one hand... nah wa ooo...
Na long sleeve be that one.... Short sleeve is below the elbow..
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by higherpower: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
The blood of this little boy will hunt his perpetrators for ever. After giving James Ibori a heroic welcome for stealing the future of this young boy they turn around to inflict pains on the already inflicted boy. If you people are willing to be foolish, they will be in totality.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by naijaboiy: 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
joshysmartie:

it reduces them durgh...
And how many have been reduced so far because we still keep hearing news of robbery every day.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Epositive(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Another seun
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Lyord56(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
doctimonyeka:
This young man needs help..

I see greatness in him...

Yes , he may become 9ja Robin Hood grin grin grin
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by theway83: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
his surname is THIEF.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Epositive(m): 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Another seun
you type seun, you no specify. your ban go long pass river nile...
#2cent #positivevibes
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by ibkgab001: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Seun egbegbe production

Present

Ile ole

In .....
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Banter1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm not in support of what the young man is doing stealing. Nobody deserve to be beaten this way, no matter the weight of there sins. #AmagainstJungleJustice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
naijaboiy:

And how many have been reduced so far because we still keep hearing news of robbery every day.

that shows the justice servers got so much justice to be meted on robbers everyday...
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by eunisam: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
kleptomaniac,

2 Likes

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by PBundles(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yes, the HYPOCRITE Nigeria I know, beat this guy to a pulp, jungles justice...but politicians that steal in your face everyone turns yellow and scared, kissing thier a@@. Look how Ibori was hailed. Tomorrow we will be asking why we are not blessed as a country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by kane10(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
terrible
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Banter1:
I'm not in support of what the young man is doing stealing. Nobody deserve to be beaten this way, no matter the weight of there sins. #AmagainstJungleJustice

hey hey... he's colleagues kill o...
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Bitcoinworld: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Tell us what he stole...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Daviestunech(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Una sure say no b seun egbegbe born dis 1?

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by mamaafrik(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wobi arakunrin...........,ooowa gbowootun re soke,oooo pariwo benitilekun danfo mu lowo ,oooope,ogunnnnnnnn idile Baba,oya efimisile miiise moooo, grin angry grin grin,his village winches had procured morphines made in Afghanistan untop hin Mata.
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
PBundles:
Yes, the HYPOCRITE Nigeria I know, beat this guy to a pulp, jungles justice...but politicians that steal in your face everyone turns yellow and scared, kissing thier a@@. Look how Ibori was hailed. Tomorrow we will be asking why we are not blessed as a country.

let the politician come and point gun na.. una self... theyre both bad but those on the streets all we ask of them is... go to school and become politician pls..
if you must steal *wink
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by enshi(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hê wears the shoes alone, he alone can tell his tale

Wear his shoes, live with his parents, attend his school, lay on his bed, wear his clothes, share his friends, believe in his religion, bear his name, eat his food, and ofcourse be of his age.... Only then should you judge him.

The only thing i have learnt out of this recession / unemployment is NEVER JUDGE ONE UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN IN SAME SHOES and obviously the chances of being in the same shoes with one person out of the 6billoon people of the world is 2% practically..

Every one has a reason justifiable to him or her alone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by JBoss25(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
When will they do Patience Jonathan and Dasuki like this, they r the bigger thieves here, not these pety thieves

1 Like

Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by SKYWEAVER: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
What did d lad stole 2 dt extent 2 warrant did bestial treatment? He stole aeroplane or human being? Oh no!
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by PBundles(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
LOL grin Good one!

But seriously this is too bad. Most ppl are stealing because they can buy food. It hurts me bitterly. Take care

joshysmartie:

let the politician come and point gun na.. una self... theyre both bad but those on the streets all we ask of them is... go to school and become politician pls..
if you must steal *wink
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by bbbabes(f): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Make there just pluck e two eyes comot

But make dem leave the hand, so that e fit use am de chop Eba and incase e marry e fit use d hand de touch e Wife faffles sad

If they cut this hand, when the guy won marry were dere go come put the wedding ring

Maybe his nose or head tongue

I just try to imagine how you would be as a kid, so talkative
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by jojothegreat(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Chai.... This one na lost case grin
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Fabulouski(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
His brain should be removed so that he won't have any sense of reasoning again.
Or the devil should just steal his life.

Quote me and die!
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by watered(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ahmadgani:
He needs a psychologist and not a man of god
I can offer the services. Let me know when you are ready
Re: Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again by Philinho(m): 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
what this boy need is deliverance ,not cutting his body parts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife And Daughter In Anambra (Photos) / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.