Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Audu Ogbe Request Customized Tractors For Careless Nigerian Tractor Operators. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbe Request Customized Tractors For Careless Nigerian Tractor Operators. (411 Views)

”El-Rufai Careless Talker Suffering From Diarrhoea Of The Mouth” – Saraki's Aide / Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador / BREAKING NEWS: Audu Ogbe Redployed To Ministry Of Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audu Ogbe Request Customized Tractors For Careless Nigerian Tractor Operators. by azimibraun: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
I couldn't stop laughing when I heard Audu Ogbe tell Farming Governors in Nigeria and a Chinese delegation on the need to provide special equipment for our peculiar climate, soil type and our " traditionally careless tractor Operators" It was so funny. How he said it with a facial expression that seems to say " na lie I dey lie?" To be fair to him though, if you go to Benue and see how tractor operators abuse these very expensive and. Important machineries, you will be so heartbroken. He has put them on the spot. It's left for them to improve. It was on NTA news @ 9.

(1) (Reply)

FG To Borrow $2.3billion From World Bank And China - Min. Of Finance / Olubadan Honours Saraki, 15 Others With Chieftaincy Titles / Bauchi Governor's Aide Resigns Over 'unfriendly Working Environment'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.