Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 (44333 Views)

Swearing-In Of Nnamdi Azikiwe As The First President Of Nigeria In 1963 (Video) / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / Reconstructed Houses For 192 Refugee Families In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by midolstudent(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
lovelygurl:
Awwww the lady with the baby. Hope he came back to her
sorry
He never came back embarassed
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mehnnnn e no easy at all
I remember when leaving my family in Lagos to go fight the civil war,,, Mehn my kids no wan gree make I go, what of my wife, she dey cry like say na her eyes kanji dam dey... I sha enter motor sit down dey look dem through window,,, na so the motor start and the bad thing be say the motor na old school so na inside them run the silencer put so all the smoke dey disturb me for eyes, nose and I was beginning to cough, I shouted at the driver who is a fellow soldier and he was furious and gave me a dirty slap oooo. that is the only time a soldier man slap me.. I must confess soldier slap no moi-moi or dodo ikire.. o boy! my eyes open ni waaaa!!! I woke and saw my paddy tunde shouting on me "guy wetin you dey sleep, your beans done burn finish and you dey sleep inside kitchen with smoke everywhere...
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by nwaanambra1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
they connived with the people from the desert to go kill their innocent fellow Christians and real fellow countrymen because they voiced out that the arrangement of the contraption called Nigeria is designed to favour only the head knocking men from the desert!

that's the offense of the igbos -and more than 3 million of them were murdered and killed for that singular truth!

46 years after and what those igbo men warned about has taken root and turned to a virus that is inflicting injury on every part of the Nation. They have run the country aground and the citizens are wandering aimlessly in the desert!

worst is - same head knocking men from the desert that deceived the other country men with "one Nigeria mantra" just to use them to wage a genocidal war on the igbos, have descended on the so-called fellow countrymen and have inflicted the worst of form of jihadism on them killing their women, children and the elderly!

karma is a Nigerian!

A DAY WILL COME - AND I KNOW THAT DAY IS NEAR - THE IGBOS WILL QUIETLY WALKAWAY FROM THIS CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA WITH OUT LIFTING AN ARM! IT WILL HAPPEN REAL SOON!
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by fayded(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
kingthreat:
Kudos to the Nigerian army for humbling the defunct republic if Biafra. The Biafrans actually thought they would invade lagos and govern the Omoluabis, untill they saw pepper grin grin grin grin

why??
why are u like this??..so..that is all u saw in ds pic??
d person wey do u did thing ehh,em Sidon on top ur matter ,cross leg sf and he is using ur picture as handfan..may d holy spirit deliver u
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by dfrost: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
FuckBuhari:
Reminds me of HACKSAW RIDGE

That movie is something else. Still finding it hard to believe one man did all that. First conscientious objector to be be awarded a medal. cry
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Meanwhile
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by dfrost: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
MykOnyxo:
! I woke and saw my paddy tunde shouting on me "guy wetin you dey sleep, your beans done burn finish and you dey sleep inside kitchen with smoke everywhere...

Kwale weed or Osogbo weed? Pick one
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by lollmaolol(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
judedwriter:

Shoot them ALL....but d thing b say... them too go shoot back.

Dieing is better than suffering my friend.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
AgreatMan:
So there was railway in 1963 with no oil n government always struggle with this? We need to be recolonized.

Issokay.
seriously, let back in time
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Maziebuka01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
kingthreat:
Kudos to the Nigerian army for humbling the defunct republic if Biafra. The Biafrans actually thought they would invade lagos and govern the Omoluabis, untill they saw pepper grin grin grin grin
Biafra was never prepared for war yet, yet they held it down for 3yrs with litle resources.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Rebuke: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
This jxt reminds me of a movie, "the lost valentine."
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by adecz: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
cry cry cry

Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by ProudArewa: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
nwaanambra1:
they connived with the people from the desert to go kill their innocent fellow Christians and real fellow countrymen because they voiced out that the arrangement of the contraption called Nigeria is designed to favour only the head knocking men from the desert!

that's the offense of the igbos -and more than 3 million of them were murdered and killed for that singular truth!

46 years after and what those igbo men warned about has taken root and turned to a virus that is inflicting injury on every part of the Nation. They have run the country aground and the citizens are wandering aimlessly in the desert!

worst is - same head knocking men from the desert that deceived the other country men with "one Nigeria mantra" just to use them to wage a genocidal war on the igbos, have descended on the so-called fellow countrymen and have inflicted the worst of form of jihadism on them killing their women, children and the elderly!

karma is a Nigerian!

A DAY WILL COME - AND I KNOW THAT DAY IS NEAR - THE IGBOS WILL QUIETLY WALKAWAY FROM THIS CONTRAPTION CALLED NIGERIA WITH OUT LIFTING AN ARM! IT WILL HAPPEN REAL SOON!
dreamer
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by obaaderemi: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
kingthreat:
You should be ashamed of yourself.Those same biafrans had more comissioned officers in the army as at 63 and helped build the same army which the aboki politicians destroyed with tribalism and politics.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by saintdennis(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
AgreatMan:
So there was railway in 1963 with no oil n government always struggle with this? We need to be recolonized.

Issokay.

Palm oil, cocoa, cotton and groundnut built those rails.

And one idiot will say africans aren't inferior to the Caucasians
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by femolii: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Shut up there u fight for three years mumu n 3 000 000 of ur people died.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by femolii: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
They want to capture lagos idiot them but Adekunle show them pepper.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by wink2015(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Despite all the struggles and sacrifice by our falling heroes right from 1963, Congo republic under President Kabilia still remain without PEACE.

President Mobutu Seseko did his worst against the good people of Congo. President Kabila today is refusing to allow democracy to take root in the Congo.

Should will continue to eat Congo meat because of the Congo. Nigeria has been sacrificing for poor country just like we did for Liberia during their civil war of 1990
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by cstr100: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
kingthreat:
If i were in ojukwu's shoes, lagos would be under igbo control today.
He made a tactical blunder of fielding a yoruba traitor at the head of the lagos contingent when he had the advantage.
Be gratetful for that, mr afonja.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by femolii: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
what are u still waiting for. u forget say kanu dey prison.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by ThinkSmarter: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
kingthreat:
But u can't withstand the bravery of the Igbos, u re being humiliated in ur own soil by ordinary Abo.kis.
Atleast, they proved to the whole world that they can't be taken for granted.
Nigeria lost higher no. of soldiers than d Biafran side.
It's bc of starvation that made them to lose d war.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
lollmaolol:
I dont know where my grandpa was then, I should be killing those boko haram guys by now, instead of looking for white collar job upandown
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by ezeegolimited30(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
dat was when Nigeria Army has respect nd dignity in d continent, unlike now dey all plung into politics indirectly
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Lukenitheooo6(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
tɦat ɮօʏ օռ tɦɛ ɮaċҡ օʄ ɦɨɨs ʍօtɦɛʀ ɨs aռ օʟɖ ʍaռ ռօա
aռɖ ɦɨs ʍօtɦɛʀ ɨs ċʀʏɨռɢ
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
lovelygurl:
Awwww the lady with the baby. Hope he came back to her

God bless you for seeing thatsmiley
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by joelliving: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Just as some ungrateful nigerians only know how to steriotype!
If not for the sacrifice of this men "that only know how to [b][/b]terrorise civilians" only God knows how many wowould be left of the "civilians
uote author=Biggty post=53821265]That was when we had a Military in this country

Nigeria military of today only knows how to terrorise innocent civilians[/quote]
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by rafabenitez: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Are they not being paid for doing this as their job? WHO FORCE DEM ENTER MILITARY,ABEG,WHAT IS IT WITH ALL DESE THEY SACRIFICE THEIR LIFE FOR US,TO HELL WITH DEM,NA FORCE DEM FORCE DEM ENTER ARMY?ENOF OF ALL THIS THRASH,SOMEONE IS PAID HEAVILY TO SECURE OTHERS YET U WNT LET US REST ALWAX TELLIN US THEY SACRIFICED THEMSELVES IF U WANT ME TO TAKE IT AS SACRIFICE DEN DO IT FOR FREE,NO PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO YOU,DEN I LL KNOW URE TRULY SACRIFICING,RUBBISH,OP I DONT EVER WANT TO HEAR THIS AGAIN OR ELSE ....
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by engrchykae(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
fowosh:
its not easy oooo ..to leave ur family behind and having a mindset DAT u can die anytime
now that is the true definition of madness,if they were fighting for the unity of nigeria,u could call it patriotism but fighting in congo for the economic interest of belgium and the west is outright madness.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by engrchykae(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Biggty:
That was when we had a Military in this country

Nigeria military of today only knows how to terrorise innocent civilians
rather that was when our military was led by southerners like the ironsi,ifeajuna,ademoyega,ogundipe,conrad nwanwo,tim onwuatuegwu etc.that was when the military demystified the white mercenaries on either side of the civil war,its a pity we now beg the whites to come and train our military.
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by fowosh: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
engrchykae:
now that is the true definition of madness,if they were fighting for the unity of nigeria,u could call it patriotism but fighting in congo for the economic interest of belgium and the west is outright madness.
u dey vex oooo
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by naruto02(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
FuckBuhari:
Reminds me of HACKSAW RIDGE
Me too smiley
Re: Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963 by Eaglesence: 12:48am On Feb 19, 2017
No be LALA them carry for back so grin chai, Lala!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate / See The Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops + Items Recovered. Graphic Photos / Police Show The Arms, Charms, Flags, Cloths Recovered fom Arrested IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.