Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 AM

This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless (49597 Views)

This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / This Lady's Body Transformation Within 50 Days Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
The transformation is so so surprising and unbelievable... even Ace comedian, Ali Baba reposted the photo with the caption: "I'm impressed"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/this-weight-loss-viral-photo-will-leave.html?m=1

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Fesisko(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
hmm,unbelievable!impressive I must say.little by little does the trick. and I'm here searching for any means to add a little weight.to those who are on the verge of loosing weight:be bold, be confident ,be alive.a galery of possibilities awaits you when you make change your friend.never be afraid to do something new.remember,amateurs built the ark;professional built the titanic

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Epositive(m): 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
i'm speechless! someone should call eniola for me ojere

#weightwatcher #positivevibes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by mamatayour(f): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
He's a member of Ketogenic lifestyle grin grin the guy really try oh it's not easy at all

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by femolacqua(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
This a wow experience.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
It takes a lot of sacrifice to lose this kind of weight.

9 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by softwerk(f): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Yes, i'm not only speechless but stunned; shocked

To think that I have been working to loose weight around my waist for the past 4years now without any visible resultcry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Imoy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Yuneehk(f): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is a visible change. It took patience and perserverance for him to achieve this. If only I'll be this patient to see my own transformation cry

3 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Rasmodox101(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Weight loss, abi na miracle nii! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by shevon: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm speechless. Speaking of which, does anybody know when the match between Enyinba and Chelsea has been fixed?

1 Like

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by gqboyy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Wow. He looks entirely different which makes me a bit doubtful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Mikylopez(f): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm sure he did surgery to remove excess skin or rather flesh

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by nikkypearl(f): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ok..I want to gain weight.....I need headup please

Thick like uche jumbo kinda embarassed

3 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
nikkypearl:
Ok..I want to gain weight.....I need headup please

Thick like uche jumbo kinda embarassed

Oya come and open door and let's talk....

10 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by AkinPhysicist: 2:20am On Feb 18, 2017
cool
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by angelTI(f): 3:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Lovely suit kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by crackhouse(m): 5:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Nice
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nixiepie(f): 7:54am On Feb 18, 2017
And wat made him so big at first place shocked
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Ayoswit(f): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2017
hmmm, wonders of wonders
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by idu1(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
His body was filled with air before.

1 Like

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2017
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..

9 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Tokziby: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
You are capable to do anything with ur body but u must go through gruesome pain and endless endurance. People see athletic men with six pack and think its a 3 month job not knowing it takes at least regular work out of one year if u have a slim body and over 2 years to burn the fat and retain muscles. And daily exercise to always remain fit else u go back to where u start.

2 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by darbeelicous(f): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
I'm telling u..... It works faster than gym and exercise.....
mamatayour:
He's a member of Ketogenic lifestyle grin grin the guy really try oh it's not easy at all

3 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
I am indeed stunned by the incredible loss of air from an air bag grin

2 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Nice one.
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by salabscholar01(m): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
ok
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by SuperBlack: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Tell me more if not Photoshop
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by grandstar(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2017
He will have lots of loose skin

2 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by 2wice(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2017
The funny thing is I'm seriously trying to add weight
Someone epp me abeg

2 Likes

Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Yomi6(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Wow!
Re: This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
I cannot, for the life of me, believe this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Old #Beardgang Man Trending On Social Media For Being "Sexy" / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.