Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" (1231 Views)

Brighito, Praise, Other Housemates Mock Ka3na After Knowing About The Romp / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / What Is The Main Purpose And Aim Of Bigbrother Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by coolsegun2002: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gosh!!! I was so bored this Friday night, I no know how I crayfish myself reach bigbrother naija channel. What I saw threw of balance, at first I tot it was acting, then I realised it was for real.

They gave these bunch of adults 4 different shapes to form a simple inverted right angle triangle.

Fucckk!! My two year old neice could crack that shiit in less than four seconds. The worst part is they even showed them the final image of what they were to arrange two different times in the course of 8 mins....

Adults ooooo....I don't think anyone in that big bother house would be less than 30years old. Many of them couldn't do it. The ones that even finally got it, did it late. Just a few of dem could arrange the shape in less than a minute which I think is even too much for the task.
I see why company human resource officers keep saying 90% of Nigerian graduates are unemployable.....

#low IQ mehnnnn
Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
I'm disappointed in them.... Maybe tension....

But.... yellow.. green, blue red in that order will form sha
Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by coolsegun2002: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
This is the guy showing them the image of what to do

Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by coolsegun2002: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
See this one panting like say na engineering mathematics question dem give am

Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by coolsegun2002: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!?

Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by Mikylopez(f): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
coolsegun2002:
Gosh!!! I was so bored this Friday night, I no know how I crayfish myself reach bigbrother naija channel. What I saw threw of balance, at first I tot it was acting, then I realised it was for real.

They gave these bunch of adults 4 different shapes to form a simple inverted right angle triangle.

Fucckk!! My two year old neice could crack that shiit in less than four seconds. The worst part is they even showed them the final image of what they were to arrange two different times in the course of 8 mins....

Adults ooooo....I don't think anyone in that big bother house would be less than 30years old. Many of them couldn't do it. The ones that even finally got it, did it late. Just a few of dem could arrange the shape in less than a minute which I think is even too much for the task.
I see why company human resource officers keep saying 90% of Nigerian graduates are unemployable.....

#low IQ mehnnnn
tboss is 32 bisola is 31 age doesn't guarantee high IQ and besides everyone has various departments where they are seen as a god
Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by coolsegun2002: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
tboss is 32 bisola is 31 age doesn't guarantee high IQ and besides everyone has various departments where they are seen as a god

If a human being is not born an iimbecile or mentally impaired in some kind of way.....a normal human being at over 20years old is expected to have a particular level of intelligent quotient. U don't even need to be anything close to a genius to arrange that crap they gave them.

Just look twice and arrange...what if they now gave them rubik's cube...they will spend the whole day..
u are now talking about another department where they are seen as gods....mayb in the other room ...which is what most of dem seem good at any ways

1 Like

Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by Mikylopez(f): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
coolsegun2002:

If a human being is not born an iimbecile or mentally impaired in some kind of way.....a normal human being at over 20years old is expected to have a particular level of intelligent quotient. U don't even need to be anything close to a genius to arrange that crap they gave them.

Just look twice and arrange...what if they now gave them rubik's cube...they will spend the whole day..
u are now talking about another department where they are seen as gods....mayb in the other room ...which is what most of dem seem good at any ways
yhh d puzzle is quite simple i agree dey all messed up
Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by 100naira(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oga I'm pretty sure that you will fail this task if you were in the house. You don watch am for TV come de yarn dust. I agree some of the housemates messed up but for you to compare their IQ to that of guinea pigs is the height of stupidity. Na game e be, no be fight.
Re: Most Of d BigBrother Housemates R Bunch Of Adults With IQs like "WOW" by coolsegun2002: 11:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
100naira:
Oga I'm pretty sure that you will fail this task if you were in the house. You don watch am for TV come de yarn dust. I agree some of the housemates messed up but for you to compare their IQ to that of guinea pigs is the height of stupidity. Na game e be, no be fight.

Lol.. how can you combine a statement of fallacy and a 1/1000th probability of an event occurring...gosh!!!.u are quite fascinating....

Sorry if I offend your Idols... I ddnt mean to insult..they just wow me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: Who Is Your Best Character And The One You Hate The Most / Hungry Guys / Saka Celebrates Broda Shaggi As Youtube Sends 1 Million Subscribers Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.