Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. (1095 Views)

Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by ImadeUReadThis: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
It worked for Bashir Omar of Sudan, that is to say, regarding the state sponsored genocide of Dafurians at the hands of Sudanese backed militia otherwise known as Janjawiids.

The plan was simple: support an army of Arab Muslims to form a jihadist militia to cleanse Dafur of black African non Muslims; do nothing while blocking external aid to those on the receiving end.

The Nigerian army learnt very well of this tactics on how to commit state orchestrated genocide while they were stationed on "peace keeping" assignment in that desolate country.

It worked very well for the Muslim Arab north as their leader, Omar Bashir only got an international warrant slapped on him which no one seems ready to act on.

Back in Nigeria we are seeing the Janjawiid model in full swing as can be discerned with the tacit support the Fulani militia get from both the federal govt and security apparatus as they wage their genenocidal crime spree across the land.

We also saw a little Janjawiid tactics in kaduna with armed thugs giving free reign to attack and kill members of the Shia community in that perilous state. The State govt and security agencies being wary on repeating another state supervised and executed massacre decided to outsource their persecution of the Shias to the chagrin of street local thugs and criminals.

There is also the audacious demand recently made by the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association - the apex body and number one apologists of the same Fulani militias wrecking havoc across the land - which came out to offer their services to protect oil pipelines across the country including the Niger Delta.

These days I don't even get angry anymore about what is happening in this nation called Nigeria. Neither am I appalled but rather I am so fatigued to the point of resignation in my attempts to warn those around me about the islamization agenda that is on full swing.

The Fulani herdsmen will get their pipeline securing job because they end up getting all they demand. They get what they want not because they have a Buhari in power or because they have their kinsmen holding our security apparatus, NO! They get what they want because idiots down south are so oblivious to the seething danger that is looming and staring down their faces.

The Janjawiid model is working. Fulani killers are not Nigerians or have you forgotten? So that means we are expected not to target the northern Ummah in our complaints towards any Fulani attack.

But what about the govt? Are they not to be blamed for the insecurity? No. The govt has no hand in your predicament as they will remind you that the locals stole the "foreign herdsmen" cattle just like they are doing in Southern Kaduna, Enugu, Benue, Taraba and Nassarawa.

I will close this piece by stating a widely known fact among criminologists who study the effect of the immediate environment and greater societal factors at large and how it can turn a descent man to a hardened criminal :

"When men first come across evil for the first time they are naturally appalled. After a little while living with evil they become accustomed to it. After a while more, they become evil itself".

Those agents behind their Janjawiids should know that a time will come when we will become more vicious and equally more brutal than their foot soldiers. And when that time comes, God help Nigeria!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by paschu: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
It worked for Bashir Omar of Sudan, that is to say, regarding the state sponsored genocide of Dafurians at the hands of Sudanese backed militia otherwise known as Janjawiids.

The plan was simple: support an army of Arab Muslims to form a jihadist militia to cleanse Dafur of black African non Muslims; do nothing while blocking external aid to those on the receiving end.

The Nigerian army learnt very well of this tactics on how to commit state orchestrated genocide while they were stationed on "peace keeping" assignment in that desolate country.

It worked very well for the Muslim Arab north as their leader, Omar Bashir only got an international warrant slapped on him which no one seems ready to act on.

Back in Nigeria we are seeing the Janjawiid model in full swing as can be discerned with the tacit support the Fulani militia get from both the federal govt and security apparatus as they wage their genenocidal crime spree across the land.

We also saw a little Janjawiid tactics in kaduna with armed thugs giving free reign to attack and kill members of the Shia community in that perilous state. The State govt and security agencies being wary on repeating another state supervised and executed massacre decided to outsource their persecution of the Shias to the chagrin of street local thugs and criminals.

There is also the audacious demand recently made by the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association - the apex body and number one apologists of the same Fulani militias wrecking havoc across the land - which came out to offer their services to protect oil pipelines across the country including the Niger Delta.

These days I don't even get angry anymore about what is happening in this nation called Nigeria. Neither am I appalled but rather I am so fatigued to the point of resignation in my attempts to warn those around me about the islamization agenda that is on full swing.

The Fulani herdsmen will get their pipeline securing job because they end up getting all they demand. They get what they want not because they have a Buhari in power or because they have their kinsmen holding our security apparatus, NO! They get what they want because idiots down south are so oblivious to the seething danger that is looming and staring down their faces.

The Janjawiid model is working. Fulani killers are not Nigerians or have you forgotten? So that means we are expected not to target the northern Ummah in our complaints towards any Fulani attack.

But what about the govt? Are they not to be blamed for the insecurity? No. The govt has no hand in your predicament as they will remind you that the locals stole the "foreign herdsmen" cattle just like they are doing in Southern Kaduna, Enugu, Benue, Taraba and Nassarawa.

I will close this piece by stating a widely known fact among criminologists who study the effect of the immediate environment and greater societal factors at large and how it can turn a descent man to a hardened criminal :

"When men first come across evil for the first time they are naturally appalled. After a little while living with evil they become accustomed to it. After a while more, they become evil itself".

Those agents behind their Janjawiids should know that a time will come when we will become more vicious and equally more brutal than their foot soldiers. And when that time comes, God help Nigeria!

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by Mbeki: 12:15am On Feb 18, 2017
When ABU Zaria was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

When the only school of Aviation Technology was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

When the Nigerian Military school was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

When state polytechnic was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

When federal college of education was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

When Nigerian Institute of Transport technology was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

Others like NDA, Kadpoly, State University, and so many others follow suite.

Now it is time to establish a grazing reserve, they saw Vassssst Land in Southern Kaduna..

Tell me, how many cattle rearers are from southern Kaduna?

Now because of Cattle they want to establish military barracks, Who is fooling who?

Timothy Bonoh

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by ImadeUReadThis: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
Mbeki:

When the only school of Aviation Technology was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

When the Nigerian Military school was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

When federal college of education was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

When Nigerian Institute of Transport technology was to be established, they saw vast land in Zaria.

Now it is time to establish a grazing reserve, they saw Vassssst Land in Southern Kaduna..

Now because of Cattle they want to establish military barracks, Who is fooling who?

Timothy Bonoh

True words

7 Likes

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by ImadeUReadThis: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Bump
Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by GameGod(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
[s]
ImadeUReadThis:

[/s]
Trash.
Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by ImadeUReadThis: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2017
GameGod:
[s][/s]
Trash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by GworoChewinMaga: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari is solidly behind the Fulani herdsmen rampage

since he was sworn into power Fulanis from across west Africa and those displaced in CAR have been migrating into Nigeria with full support and encouragement from the presidency, northern emirs and security forces .

the plan is to boost the Fulani population in Nigeria , establish Fulani settlements in every nook and cranny and to further the genocidal jihad on the indegenious people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by GenSpecifics: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
GameGod:
[s][/s]
Trash.

Fool

1 Like

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by Yujin(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Nice one OP. Following this thread

2 Likes

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by argon500: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2019
The Sudan military Junta are not really different from Bashir.. They are yet to try Bashir upon all their promises.

Even close associates of Bashir that was arrested, I was just media arrest.. No proof
Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by Blankstare(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2019
How many have watched the film ' lost boys of sudan' ?interesting watch I must say.
Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by orisa37: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Thanks for this piece. Please the sw, se, ss and cs Governments should read this and give Nigeria their opinions now.

"Fulani Herdsmen are Terrorists And Buhari is behind them"-by Christiana Amanpour-CNN.

Also, The 36 Constitutional States should know that full Autonomy of Police, Resources and Elections Control of their States, for their States and by themselves is the only GUANRANTY NOW to get out of this rot.

All of the above and The Thread on which I am commenting are the reasons why Buhari won't touch Restructuring even with a long pole.

3 Likes

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by orisa37: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Mbeki:

Timothy Bonoh

It pains that a President should descend to this unpatriotic relationship with some of his constituency.

1 Like

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by orisa37: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2019
ImadeUReadThis:

True words

I agree and I recommend the reading to our 36 State Governments for necessary follow up actions.

1 Like

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by orisa37: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2019
ImadeUReadThis:
Bump

Accident.
Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by orisa37: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2019
GameGod:
[s][/s] Trash.

Because U are satanic and unpatriotic too.

2 Likes

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by orisa37: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2019
ImadeUReadThis:

You are a Janjawild.
Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by GenSpecifics: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2019
orisa37:

Accident.

Bumping thread back to politics FP

1 Like

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by orisa37: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2019
GworoChewinMaga:
Buhari is solidly behind the Fulani herdsmen rampage

since he was sworn into power Fulanis from across west Africa and those displaced in CAR have been migrating into Nigeria with full support and encouragement from the presidency, northern emirs and security forces .

the plan is to boost the Fulani population in Nigeria , establish Fulani settlements in every nook and cranny and to further the genocidal jihad on the indegenious people.

Emir of Daura hinted this @GEJ's N.C and warned that the South would have nowhere to run.

1 Like

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by nku5: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2019
ODB ma nigga.

Na man you be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by lastempero: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2019
The north should counter the fulanization of Their land then we can join them because they both killed over one million igbos during the biafran war.
Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by orisa37: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
GenSpecifics:

Bumping thread back to politics FP

Government by Accident has become common place in Nigeria..
Re: The Janjawiid Guide On How To Go Scott-free With Genocide. by TheDevilIsALai: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

How Abuja Airport Runway Contract Was Used To Siphon Money From Government / S148 Of 1999 Constitution Pmb Exploited To Assign Coordinating Role To Osibanjo / President Buhari Calls For UN Protection Of The Ethnic Rohingya In Myanmar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.