Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

[must Read] EROTIC STORY: My Boss’ Wife(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [must Read] EROTIC STORY: My Boss’ Wife(18+) (8767 Views)

My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / My Father’s Wife (18+) / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[must Read] EROTIC STORY: My Boss’ Wife(18+) by NaijaLoaded24: 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2017

She was the most gorgeous woman he had ever met. With curves for days and an ass so sexy that it a recurrent feature in his dreams and fantasies. He wanted her. Deji wanted so bad to Bleep his boss’ wife.

On days he had to go to drop documents at his boss’ house, he gets extremely turned on whenever he caught a glimpse of his wife. It was torture seeing her in whatever she was wearing. In a nightwear, in shorts, tying a wrapper, whatever. While having a quick discussion with his boss on Monday mornings, he got easily distracted anytime she happened to pass by.

On this particular Monday, Deji had to drop a document down at his boss’ house as usual. When he arrived, his wife opened the door and informed him that her husband had to dash out early that morning due to a family emergency.

This is my shot, Deji thought, for he always had a feeling that she felt his eyes on her and she liked it. He felt like she enjoyed being an object of a man’s fantasy.

“Can I get some water before I leave?” He asked her as she made to close the door.
“Sure, come in.”

Taking his time and sipping his drink, Deji wondered how best to approach her. He decided to make a move. His hard-on was obviously making him feel careless. He approached her and put a hand on her cheek. She gave him a stunned look. ... CONTINUE READING HERE
http://celebrityvibez.com/must-read-erotic-story-my-boss-wife18/

(1) (Reply)

Even This Coronavirus Dont Stop Ladies From Making Bra On Boobs Thread. / My Girlfriend Prefers Sucking To Sex / When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.