Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,483 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 PM

5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. (3950 Views)

Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 12:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Have you ever wondered why most Naija guys would prefer to marry a foreigner and a faction would prefer sticking with the Naija babe, it’s all about taste and preference? Taking aside those with the wrong motives like those seeking for visa and green card, I will discuss today five distinctive difference between a “Foreign babe and a Naija babe.

1. Foreign babe loyalty is higher: Foreign babes loyalty to their men tends to be higher than our Naija babes, once they are in love with you, irrespective of your background, financial status, attractive or not or handsome, height, color or race their loyalty is legendary and a top notch. On the other hand, most Naija babes loyalty comes most times comes with a clause, they don’t just fall in love like that. In fact their loving you come with something they can hold onto, they most times love because of good financial status, attractiveness or marriage. So therefore I would rate the foreign girl’s loyalty to be at 90% and our Naija babe loyalty 70%.

2. Naija babes endure and perseverance is top notch: You would find a Naija babe in an abusive relationship and still claims she loves her partner. You will find her husband or boyfriend will beat up and treat her like she worths nothing but yet she will still remain in such an abusive relationship or you will find very few of them enduring and managing with a broke or a cheating dude hoping for a better day. The moment you try this with a foreign babe most especially from the West, my brother,she breaks up with you asap and you will be very lucky if she didn’t press charges against you or shoot you. Please note lack of the foreign babe’s ability to endure in relationships and marriages is one of the major causes of single parenting.

3. Most Foreign babes love unconditionally: Like I said in my earlier statement irrespective of your background, financial status, attractive or not or handsome, height, color or race their love and loyalty is legendary. The new breeds of Naija babes we have these days are chronic materialistic beings, should it be blamed on the increased rate of poverty in our society or the degraded moral status in the country. Naija babes quantify love and money, forgetting that money can’t bring absolute happiness. This is one of the major reasons we have broken homes these days because they flow with the social tide, marrying for the wrong reasons. Irrespective of your background, financial status, attractive or not or handsome, height, color or race their loyalty is legendary irrespective of your background, financial status, attractive or not, height, color or race their loyalty is legendary irrespective of your background, financial status, ugly or handsome, height, color or race their loyalty is legendary

4. Naija Babes motherhood is next to nothing: Naija babes are better mothers compared to their foreign counterparts , they tend to instill better morals and up bringing into kids more. I could remember back then as a kid, I dare not eat outside as a kid because of the training my mom gave to me. When we have family outings I and my siblings dare not eat without decoding the facial sign of our mom, there’s a sign that says “eat” and there’s is this other sign that says “don’t eat”. If you there eat outside without permission , be expecting a legendary beat from her, she will beat the stupidity out of you with her slippers or cane “Pankere” as we call it.

5. Naija babe’s stands in love: Naija babes love you with all their guard on, mental alertness so as not to fall prey to their futuristic miss-doing of their partner. You tell C they must ask you have it has to be C because they curious people. For example, you tell a Naija babe that you are at the mall with a friend her most likely question would be “with a female or male friend”, some might go the extent of requesting for you to take a picture of where you are with such friend. A foreign befalls head over heels in love with all their guards, mental alertness, being pocketed by their partner, they can go extra miles for the sake of love.

So what team are you ? As for me I’m team Foreign babe o, in this current recession, keeping a Naija babe would cost a fortune biko except there still those who can love unconditionally..winks….

https://herexg./2017/02/17/five-distinctive-difference-between-a-foreign-babe-and-a-naija-babe/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Thecassanova: 2:19am On Feb 18, 2017
smiley who again thinks Op trick to balance himself so that Naija girls wouldn't come for him with vex? grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by futurerex: 2:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Proudly Black
Proudly Naija
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Kingsley1000(m): 2:32am On Feb 18, 2017
foreign girls still rocks ...if you never dated one,you are missing alot

2 Likes

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by fijiano202(m): 3:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Bro you watch tooo much Hollywood movies..those die hard romance act you see on TV are just show biz....it ain't real....
Just pray you find a good woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 18, 2017
OP ended up Confusing himself the more
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 3:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Op, only a stu.pid no self esteem female *I can't even call her a woman * would stay in a relationship/marriage with a beast * I can't even call him a man * that will beat her. I find it astounding that you would see and praise that as being a good quality for a long and happy marriage. By the way I'm a foreigner and I think that is pathetic. sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 3:39am On Feb 18, 2017
Kingsley1000:
foreign girls still rocks ...if you never dated one,you are missing alot

What is a foreign woman to you?
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Strahovski1(m): 3:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol.

What do you mean by foreign?

I hope you don't mean the fake girls you see in foreign movies. Have you been in a relationship with a foreigner before?

#TeamForeignGirls
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Zulu212: 4:29am On Feb 18, 2017
#teamforeigngirls...most naija girls 're vampires nd sycophants

3 Likes

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 5:38am On Feb 18, 2017
fijiano202:
Bro you watch tooo much Hollywood movies..those die hard romance act you see on TV are just show biz....it ain't real....
Just pray you find a good woman

My brother this is no movie it's reality, i have been there before and i know the difference.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 5:41am On Feb 18, 2017
khiaa:
Op, only a stu.pid no self esteem female *I can't even call her a woman * would stay in a relationship/marriage with a beast * I can't even call him a man * that will beat her. I find it astounding that you would see and praise that as being a good quality for a long and happy marriage. By the way I'm a foreigner and I think that is pathetic. sad

But you still have many ladies out there enduring an abusive relationship for one reason or the other. Only saying the obvious truth here
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 5:46am On Feb 18, 2017
Strahovski1:
Lol.

What do you mean by foreign?

I hope you don't mean the fake girls you see in foreign movies. Have you been in a relationship with a foreigner before?

#TeamForeignGirls

Yes bro and loving it like Kilode, i won't write about it, if i have not experienced it before na.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 5:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Zulu212:
#teamforeigngirls...most naija girls 're vampires nd sycophants

We have many good ones though, it's just that the "Karashikas" are suppressing them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2017
khiaa:

What is a foreign woman to you?
white girls,i have many as friends though they are kinda older...sincerely would like to marry one,i love seeing mixed race kids
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Feb 19, 2017
Kingsley1000:
white girls,i have many as friends though they are kinda older...sincerely would like to marry one,i love seeing mixed race kids

Wow! With all the different nationalities on this planet you can only see white girls as foreigners. Smh
Boy do you have a rude awakening heading your way.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2017
HerexG:

But you still have many ladies out there enduring an abusive relationship for one reason or the other. Only saying the obvious truth here

You are correct and they should get out as soon as they can. You should not encourage or praise them for being weak and docile, be their mouth piece, give them hope and strength and encouragement to save themselves don't praise them for being stupid. There are a lot of women that would be alive today if they had someone who would have given them the strength to get out of an abusive relationship /marriage. Would you want one of your love ones to suffer through that?
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by deathstroke(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2017
kenonze:
OP ended up Confusing himself the more
I don't think so, he said the truth smiley
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:
Ur a foreigner? shocked
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Ur a foreigner? shocked
j

Lolgrin why are you shocked?
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:
j

Lolgrin why are you shocked?
Errrmmmm....thought ur a naija babe in a foreign country!
j means d Caribbean country right?
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Errrmmmm....thought ur a naija babe in a foreign country!
j means d Caribbean country right?

No that was a typo, I'm African American.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

No that was a typo, I'm African American.
OK.......nice......ur not a foreigner joor...ur still with us babe! I bet u know what pounded yam is grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Ur a foreigner? shocked

undecided
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

undecided
Bumbae MI owon....awayu ..happy sunday
Babe dey talk like naija....y I was surprised!
Ur a foreigner too dear.....but u know what pounded yam is? kiss
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Bumbae MI owon....awayu ..happy sunday
Lol dey flirt dey go grin
Make i no ruin ur career .. happy sunday ..
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol dey flirt dey go grin
Make i no ruin ur career .. happy sunday ..
Lmao! U know am gentle dear! Just cooling off! Pastor's message was hot! cheesy
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

OK.......nice......ur not a foreigner joor...ur still with us babe! I bet u know what pounded yam is grin

Well I know that people talk about it a lot on this forum and I know that it takes a lot of work to prepare it but I have never had any but it must be good because every one seems to love it. smiley
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! U know am gentle dear! Just cooling off! Pastor's message was hot! cheesy
Lol wetin pastor talk .. tolotolo don leave me go
Just dump me just like dat embarassed
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

Well I know that people talk about it a lot on this forum and I know that it takes a lot of work to prepare it but I have never had any but it must be good because every one seems to love it. smiley
Well....its my best food.....how to make it from grandma is her best gift to me till date!
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol wetin pastor talk .. tolotolo don leave me go
Just dump me just like dat embarassed
Na hell..hell n more hell for today's service o...at a point I had to check if my seat mate is still breathing!
Mrtolotolo is prolly Beezee! Or maybe d cold don enter him phone grin....U know my nigga got ur back dear! wink
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Na hell..hell n more hell for today's service o...at a point I had to check if my seat mate is still breathing!
Mrtolotolo is prolly Beezee! Or maybe d cold don enter him phone grin....U know my nigga got ur back dear! wink
Lol @ cold grin
Ok oh let me go find trouble elsewhere .. leave u to it wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juju/spiritual His Real Too The Call!!!! / My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� / My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Cousin..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.