Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. (3965 Views)

Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Between My Bro Babe And Mine, Who's More Prettier / Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by deathstroke(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol dey flirt dey go grin
Make i no ruin ur career .. happy sunday ..
baby long time grin grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
baby long time grin grin
grin grin lol who b ur bae
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=luminouz post=53854457]
Well....its my best food.....how to make it from grandma is her best gift to me till date![/quote

It takes a lot of pounding right, you can prepare some for me and I'll bring the wine.cheesy
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by deathstroke(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin grin lol who b ur bae
is you,only you,and forever be you grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:

Since when undecided u don check which number u dey for list grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=53854604][/quote]
Looool! It takes more skill than raw strength to pound yam dear....u just have to know how to do it right! Lucky for u I know how to! tongue
U have a deal babe! This is how a Sunday afternoon should be..... grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol @ cold grin
Ok oh let me go find trouble elsewhere .. leave u to it wink
Lmao! Ur such a dear! Wagbayi!

1 Like

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by deathstroke(m): 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bawo? shocked no be me,dey top? cheesy
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
Who are u....to be saying this to my bumbae1? Death stroke ko........deathstrike n dip ni! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:

Bawo? shocked no be me,dey top? cheesy

dreamerundecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Looool! It takes more skill than raw strength to pound yam dear....u just have to know how to do it right! Lucky for u I know how to! tongue
U have a deal babe! This is how a Sunday afternoon should be..... grin

Lol grin I wish that I really could be there, but maybe someday I'll make it.
You know, we have yams here but they don't look anything like yours, ours are orange and we make pies with them and its very tasty.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by deathstroke(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
luminouz:

Who are u....to be saying this to my bumbae1? Death stroke ko........deathstrike n dip ni! cheesy
lolz,i don't have strength to fight now, so Alaye clear road grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

YOU!!!
weldone ooo angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
comradespade:

YOU!!!

weldone ooo angry

Lol spade grin you smiling today
How was church
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
Lol so u want to fight
Wow im blushing please

Na last man standing i want .. till d death grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Thecassanova:
smiley who again thinks Op trick to balance himself so that Naija girls wouldn't come for him with vex? grin
u got dat right grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin I wish that I really could be there, but maybe someday I'll make it.
You know, we have yams here but they don't look anything like yours, ours are orange and we make pies with them and its very tasty.
N thats a promise I will say amen to!
Orange? Errmmmm.....like potatoes? We have white....brown...n yellow yams ooo....don't know of orange yams o!
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Hannysmilez(f): 2:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=53815194]
Aunty Oyibo,please leave them alone. According to the mans,they're 'correcting' their wives because they love them.
OP,it's your type that will enter one chance.Don't goan find good woman,stay there nd assume qualities
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by deathstroke(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol so u want to fight
Wow im blushing please

So you want me to have scars on my face and body grin see this one oo, I cannot kill myself, but baby I still Rove you kiss grin
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by deathstroke(m): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
comradespade:

dreamerundecided
oga abeg stop drinking,its not good for your health embarassed
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
So you want me to have scars on my face and body grin see this one oo, I cannot kill myself, but baby I still Rove you kiss grin

Hahaha shocked so u wont die for Rove cry
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol spade grin you smiling today
How was church

I'm not smiling at all angry

I sent you message this morning... u didn't even bother to read it not to talk of respondingundecided

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by deathstroke(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hahaha shocked so u wont die for Rove cry
baby embarassed its only you,i can die for cry I Rove you scarra cheesy
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
oga abeg stop drinking,its not good for your health embarassed

see adviseundecided

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by khiaa(f): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Hannysmilez post=53855326][/quote]

God I hope you are joking, since when is beating your wife a sign of love? Didn't the bible say to love your wife the way that Jesus loved the church. Clearly some people don't know meaning of the word love, it's a disgrace you being a female and having the mentality that you have. So you think it is ok for a man to beat the crap out of you, Lord have mercy The bible says spare the rod spoil the child, is the wife a child or the husband other rib? Aaaaaaaaaaah! Makes me want to scream.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
Lmao!
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
deathstroke:
baby embarassed its only you,i can die for cry I Rove you scarra cheesy
Well who am I to deny two love birds? cheesy
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by luminouz(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol so u want to fight
Wow im blushing please

Till d death? No wonder my pastor preached of hell today! cheesy
U wicked oooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Toks2008(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
HerexG:
Have ever wondered why most a group of Naija guys would prefer to marry a foreigner and a faction would prefer sticking with the Naija babe, it’s all about taste and preference? Taking aside those with the wrong motives like those seeking for visa and green card, I will discuss today five distinctive difference between a “Foreign babe and a Naija babe.

1. Foreign babe loyalty is higher: Foreign babes loyalty to their men tends to be higher than our Naija babes, once they are in love with you, irrespective of your background, financial status, attractive or not or handsome, height, color or race their loyalty is legendary and a top notch. On the other hand, most Naija babes loyalty comes most times comes with a clause, they don’t just fall in love like that. In fact their loving you come with something they can hold onto, they most times love because of good financial status, attractiveness or marriage. So therefore I would rate the foreign girl’s loyalty to be at 90% and our Naija babe loyalty 70%.

2. Naija babes endure and perseverance is top notch: You would find a Naija babe in an abusive relationship and still claims she loves her partner. You will find her husband or boyfriend will beat up and treat her like she worths nothing but yet she will still remain in such an abusive relationship or you will find very few of them enduring and managing with a broke or a cheating dude hoping for a better day. The moment you try this with a foreign babe most especially from the West, my brother,she breaks up with you asap and you will be very lucky if she didn’t press charges against you or shoot you. Please note lack of the foreign babe’s ability to endure in relationships and marriages is one of the major causes of single parenting.

3. Most Foreign babes love unconditionally: Like I said in my earlier statement irrespective of your background, financial status, attractive or not or handsome, height, color or race their love and loyalty is legendary. The new breeds of Naija babes we have these days are chronic materialistic beings, should it be blamed on the increased rate of poverty in our society or the degraded moral status in the country. Naija babes quantify love and money, forgetting that money can’t bring absolute happiness. This is one of the major reasons we have broken homes these days because they flow with the social tide, marrying for the wrong reasons. Irrespective of your background, financial status, attractive or not or handsome, height, color or race their loyalty is legendary irrespective of your background, financial status, attractive or not, height, color or race their loyalty is legendary irrespective of your background, financial status, ugly or handsome, height, color or race their loyalty is legendary

4. Naija Babes motherhood is next to nothing: Naija babes are better mothers compared to their foreign counterparts , they tend to instill better morals and up bringing into kids more. I could remember back then as a kid, I dare not eat outside as a kid because of the training my mom gave to me. When we have family outings I and my siblings dare not eat without decoding the facial sign of our mom, there’s a sign that says “eat” and there’s is this other sign that says “don’t eat”. If you there eat outside without permission , be expecting a legendary beat from her, she will beat the stupidity out of you with her slippers or cane “Pankere” as we call it.

5. Naija babe’s stands in love: Naija babes love you with all their guard on, mental alertness so as not to fall prey to their futuristic miss-doing of their partner. You tell C they must ask you have it has to be C because they curious people. For example, you tell a Naija babe that you are at the mall with a friend her most likely question would be “with a female or male friend”, some might go the extent of requesting for you to take a picture of where you are with such friend. A foreign befalls head over heels in love with all their guards, mental alertness, being pocketed by their partner, they can go extra miles for the sake of love.

So what team are you ? As for me I’m team Foreign babe o, in this current recession, keeping a Naija babe would cost a fortune biko except there still those who can love unconditionally..winks….

https://herexg./2017/02/17/five-distinctive-difference-between-a-foreign-babe-and-a-naija-babe/

You try
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

You are correct and they should get out as soon as they can. You should not encourage or praise them for being weak and docile, be their mouth piece, give them hope and strength and encouragement to save themselves don't praise them for being stupid. There are a lot of women that would be alive today if they had someone who would have given them the strength to get out of an abusive relationship /marriage. Would you want one of your love ones to suffer through that?

Not encouraging it my dear but if we start getting out of relationships at the slightest fault, we will start building a single parenting like the US. Instead of encouraging them to get out of the relationship let's device a means to mends differences and prevent children living in broken homes
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by Hannysmilez(f): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=khiaa post=5385573]
LOOL. Sarcasm obviously isn't your thing.
Re: 5 Distinctive Difference Between A “foreign Babe And A Naija Babe”. by HerexG(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2017
khiaa:

You are correct and they should get out as soon as they can. You should not encourage or praise them for being weak and docile, be their mouth piece, give them hope and strength and encouragement to save themselves don't praise them for being stupid. There are a lot of women that would be alive today if they had someone who would have given them the strength to get out of an abusive relationship /marriage. Would you want one of your love ones to suffer through that?

Not encouraging it my dear but if we start getting out of relationships at the slightest fault, we will start building a single parenting syndrome like the US. Instead of encouraging them to get out of the relationship let's device a means to mends their differences and prevent our children living in broken homes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. / Decided Not To Wish My Girl A Happy Birthday Her Reaction (6 Photos) / Is It Risky To Give A Girlfriend Your Visa And Pin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.