Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie (35350 Views)

In JSS2, Yul Edochie Told His Father, Pete To Open Electrical Shop For Him / Cardi B Shun Ghanaian Celebrities For Saying She's Irresponsible / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
Ikuru se gi (I don't. Understand what is happening).

Se se gimadun Pete (Pete Edochie got beards.

Do do me gurugi ghana (Some people love ghanian movies)

Fe ru gimose (Because of the nudity)

Gee di fe rumo desti (One man's food is another man's poison

Thank you
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Kellyakon(f): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:
So, killing your nephew, children, wives and other people in movies is his own idea of "having pedigree".

Or is it not the same Nollywood that has produced movies where the evil wife tastes the food she just poisoned just to kill her husband even though she doesn't die but the husband does?

The same nollywood where a car and it's driver have an accident on a lonely street.

Where ghosts look left and right before crossing the street

The same movies that never have a defined ending filled with witches and wicked mothers and uncles

Oh please undecided
you must be a Ghanaian.

1 Like

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by goryorhal(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
undecidedAnd that's why he will not be internationally known

Shunning movies for lacking aren't u as the actor to bring it to life then?

What's this one saying ?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:

Who told you he isn't known?.

Do you expect an elder statesman to cast in hopeless movies?.

He knows his onion please!.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2017
goryorhal:

What's this one saying ?
Help me ask that person. cheesy grin
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by goryorhal(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Help me ask that person. cheesy grin

Hehehe e b like say na back of TV she dey watch
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by emijo(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Kellyakon:
show face, make i confirm.
Come my area make you see my real face.
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by shutto: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2017
emijo:
This man must be my father.
I looks like him.
Lol...English don suffer
I looks like him
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2017
goryorhal:

What's this one saying ?
Sir,u are blocking my view of the thread,step aside . thanks
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 18, 2017
goryorhal:

Hehehe e b like say na back of TV she dey watch
Perhaps, she no dey watch TV at all. grin
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:
So, killing your nephew, children, wives and other people in movies is his own idea of "having pedigree".

Or is it not the same Nollywood that has produced movies where the evil wife tastes the food she just poisoned just to kill her husband even though she doesn't die but the husband does?

The same nollywood where a car and it's driver have an accident on a lonely street.

The same movies that never have a defined ending filled with witches and wicked mothers and uncles

Oh please undecided
ha ha ha grin yh. Nigerian movies are funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by ahamonyeka(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

Oh please undecided
a ghanian spotted.
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Gassa007: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
ha ha ha grin yh. Nigerian movies are funny
It seems you do watch the back your TV
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by iamord(m): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

Oh please undecided
dude.. 1gold bottle for u.. it's all on me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2017
Gassa007:

It seems you do watch the back your TV
u obviously do if u can't see that a lot of 9ja movies are no were near the caliber of Hollywood undecided

continue to live in denial doh wink if it helps
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by summerflame(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:

That man is too arrogant and proud for my liking
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by matrixme(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2017
But wait oo, who has ever come across a movie where Pete Edochie acted a priest and he actually followed through being good at the end?
Because all his roles often ends with great evil. Sworn villain of the Nigerian movie industry. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2017
summerflame:
That man is too arrogant and proud for my liking
I feel so too and maybe a nationalist

. EVERY Ghanian move is lacking? Surely he's seen some of the movies that come out of Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by egbabiekperemo1: 10:19am On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

Oh please undecided

Shut up
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2017
...and its Nigerian movies that have pedigree

2 Likes

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by goryorhal(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Perhaps, she no dey watch TV at all. grin

Lol light no dey every where nah
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Gassa007: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
u obviously do if u can't see that a lot of 9ja movies are no were near the caliber of Hollywood undecided

continue to live in denial doh wink if it helps
Ghana will always and forever play fourth fiddle to Naija
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by RHARPHELLE99(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017
come to think of it, who wants to see sir pete in an 18+ movie which is typical of Ghallywood(if that is in any way correct)....

#just sayin tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Gassa007:

Ghana will always and forever play fourth fiddle to Naija
AH!!! Now we've gotten to the root issue here..... Yer a nationalist.

Its OK to love yer country but watch yaself or you'll go too far wink bye
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Gassa007: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2017
RedRubberDucky:
AH!!! Now we've gotten to the root issue here..... Yer a nationalist.

Its OK to love yer country but watch yaself or you'll go too far wink bye
Lol....so you expect me to chicken out now right?
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2017
RIZLER:
have you ever seen the Godfather playing a dibia role?

So many times...wait make I go find one of his pishures come...
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
...and its Nigerian movies that have pedigree

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by hahn(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Shut up

4 by 4 celute mama suwe
Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by hahn(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2017
ahamonyeka:
a ghanian spotted.

I am Nigerian undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Shun Ghanaian Movies - Pete Edochie by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Gassa007:

Lol....so you expect me to chicken out now right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy In Cleavage-baring Dress / Tboss Plays Pregnant Woman In “Ajoche”, New Africa Magic Series (photos) / This Annoying Thing About Nigerian Comedians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.