Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

How I Paid N35million Into The Account Of The Winners Chapel For Maj-gen.atewe, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Paid N35million Into The Account Of The Winners Chapel For Maj-gen.atewe, (367 Views)

Man Narrates Drama That Occurred When SARS Busted Into A Maj. General’s House / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / Umar Ardo: I Paid $15,000 In Bitcoin To My Daughter’s Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Paid N35million Into The Account Of The Winners Chapel For Maj-gen.atewe, by 9jafeed(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2017
he first persecution witness for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Nkem Ahidjo, yesterday told a Federal High Court, Lagos that Maj-Gen.Emmanuel Atewe paid N35million into the account of the Living Faith Church, popularly known as Winners Chapel, out of the N8.5 billion he allegedly diverted.
Atewe, who served as the Commander of the Military Joint Task Force, Operation Pulo Shield, in the Niger Delta before his retirement, is facing 22 counts charge, together with others, before Justice A.O. Faji.

Read More

http://9jafeed.com/paid-n35million-account-winners-chapel-maj-gen-atewe-witness-tells-court/

Re: How I Paid N35million Into The Account Of The Winners Chapel For Maj-gen.atewe, by Everfrank(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2017
'God' Don chop that one be that now?
Re: How I Paid N35million Into The Account Of The Winners Chapel For Maj-gen.atewe, by RiversWatchDog(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2017
hmm
Re: How I Paid N35million Into The Account Of The Winners Chapel For Maj-gen.atewe, by emmanuel1990(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2017
That is why always ask my members the source of their income b4 collecting big envelopes from them...

(1) (Reply)

Church Musical Equipment Stolen As Robbers Invade Ogun Nuj Secretariat / Tried To Find The Little Girl / Police Killed A Young Man In Aba!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.