Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc (62785 Views)

I Will Create Any Documents for Paypal, Facebook E.t.c / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Free Virtual Card For Verifying Paypal, Facebook Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by mrikay: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2017
I understand that there are middle-men or middle sites that can receive Perfect Money and then do transactions for you with commission.

We have to start thinking outside Nigeria if we as business people want to survive.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2017
mumels:
Stupid country. Stupid leaders. Stupid everything.

Have applied for international passport since 1st week of January till this moment, they keep saying no booklet.

I have 1 million NGN hanging in one of my online transactions, if not for all these useless policies I won't have used the alternative I opted for, now 1 mill hanging, still praying they just release my account.

I swear if any body again say make we still give Buhari and his idiots time. Na God go punish that Pesin and their entire house. The kin curse wey go fall on that Pesin still dey manufacture for hell.

Let just divide this country, if we no fit divide make war happen. If war no go happen make God just make every body vanish or disappear from the country. Infact make Nigeria disappear. Puff
dudes are vexing shocked
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by dckng16(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari's Government is a very Huge Mistake. It will take Nigeria long period of years to recover from this mess

6 Likes

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2017
There's always a way out, visit www.vccexperts.com to get virtual credit cards with US billing address. You can top up your card up to &$2500 and their services are very cheap.. THEY have been there since 2013!
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2017
humilitypays:
I LOVE THIS FRANKWEALTH WEBSITE!!! Empowering Nigerian youths. Just stumbled upon this!!!

Guy, check this new smart way to earn good money online as a student, stay-at-home mom, working class person or unemployed person? Then go here>>>http://www.frankwealth.com/2017/02/do-you-want-to-make-some-money-online.html and thank me later as usualwink wink

Ask questions if you need clarification

There are ways to make money online just alot of work spent my leave researching only for me to discover ways just that alot of Nigerians spend time on twitter. You can even sell pictures to make money that's how much multiple options exists but it's hard work though won't lie .
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by MrSocrate(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2017
South should be wise enough to oppose any useless policy from these God forsaken individuals called Northern Nigeria. it is obvious that Buhari is really trying to cripple the south who engage in small small online trading economically. this harsh economy is targeting the south. he is really trying to make life miserable with an average southerner, he want to bridge the economic gap between the average south and north. The CBN currently under the leardership of a southerner should pls resist any attempt aimed at rubbishing small scale business which sustains the middle class which mostly are done by the southerners. STAND-UP FOR YOUR RIGHT SOUTH

3 Likes

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by crazo(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2017
humilitypays:
Access bank too isn't working. All the banks have banned all foreign transactions on their naira card. They said you should open a dom account and then request for a dollar card if you want to make foreign payments....and now the question is how do you fund the dom account, of course using black market rate of $1 = NGN526

Seriously, APC, Buhari, Emiefele, CBN have failed Nigerians! The hardship is going to get tougher for Nigerians.

Imagine Nigerian youths hustling on their own to survive by doing small small businesses online can't do that again....they can't renew their domain names or hosting plans....they can't pay for foreign goods and services unless they patronize black market.

I think the real time for Nigerian youths to occupy the streets has come cry cry angry angry
when did you try access bank because i still used it this morning
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Richiy(f): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2017
The best thing is for everyone to invest in a domiciliary account. Seriously.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Joe50(m): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2017
I mine Bitcoin myself and i have graphics card to buy online $149 but the useless policy has slow down my mining business.

how can they limit $100 per month.

am so angry.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by teemy(m): 10:53am On Feb 19, 2017
Richiy:
The best thing is for everyone to invest in a domiciliary account. Seriously.
which leads to higher demand in black market dollar rates as that is the alt source for funding. guess we are in for N1000/$. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by papaking1(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2017
Encrypted:
Jeez !! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And i have recurrent bills to pay in dollars every month!. What do i do now?

get payoneer card
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by teemy(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2017
the whole thing could have a silver lining and possibly reversed if paypal allows nigerian accounts to receive funding which balances the dollar outflow. afterall most internet spenders use gtb
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Cyberknight: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Dreyl(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2017
This is just pathetic. what this government are doing is just so bad, they can't consider us that can't do without buying thousands of dollars of Goods online monthly, it's obvious we really need revolution in this goddamn country.

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by neomatrix1027(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2017
Joe50:
I mine Bitcoin myself and i have graphics card to buy online $149 but the useless policy has slow down my mining business.

am so angry.
What is the name of the graphics card?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by JandyJ(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2017
Joe50:

am so angry.

Please I want to know how to mine bitcoins. Pls drop yr WhatsApp contact. I want to contact u
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by shevon: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2017
Emmyk:

I believe it is limited to PayPal and Facebook as someone used his Gtbank for an International transaction few hours ago, I also used mine yesterday.

I'm just seeing this thread now, but earlier today, a friend told me UBA stopped too, here is the response I got, when I made enquiry from UBA account on Twitter.
I believe Gtbank and Access Bank still work fine.
Bro, e no dey work. Fraustration wan kill me since Thursday whey I dey try pay for some items a client ask me to get for him. Because of this ban, I have lost more then 700k since Thursday. E dey pain me.

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by morzook(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2017
papaking1:

get payoneer card

and how would one fund payoneer card?

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Richiy(f): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2017
teemy:
which leads to higher demand in black market dollar rates as that is the alt source for funding. guess we are in for N1000/$. grin

No need for MMM. Just go and buy dollars now

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Greenbullet(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2017
I just dey cry ,so my money on don't hang,Anybody wey say Buhari no go die,na him go use him head carry am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nathan2016: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2017
Please God, just give me today to curse the day this country became independent and almagamated

I am tired ...like tired of the whole system

To make money na wahala

To withdraw money na whala

Everything here is bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by ABMC(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2017
papaking1:

get payoneer card

How do payoneer card works? How much is the rate to the dollar?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Emmyk(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2017
shevon:

Bro, e no dey work. Fraustration wan kill me since Thursday whey I dey try pay for some items a client ask me to get for him. Because of this ban, I have lost more then 700k since Thursday. E dey pain me.
That's sad. But some people still used it for Skrill this morning and it worked just fine.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Someone just used it to pay for hosting yesterday. And I received this message from GTBank facebook page:

Hi. Thank you for chatting with us. Please be informed that GTBank Naira Cards have been disabled for Paypal transactions. Please make use of our Dollar Card variants. Cheers

humilitypays:
How did you find out, you contacted GTBank customer care
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by sekem: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
What about Skrill?

Does someone know if access bank visa card is working on skrill?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by henryhemon(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
bigtt76:
No work, no good public facilities, no president etc yet they won't let the common man rest! I see voters apathy come 2019 angry idiots dem all.

So voters apathy solves the problem?You use your power in your hand to change things not lamenting.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Here is a screenshot of GTBank's reply.

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by GoodyOG: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
humilitypays:
Access bank too isn't working. All the banks have banned all foreign transactions on their naira card. They said you should open a dom account and then request for a dollar card if you want to make foreign payments....and now the question is how do you fund the dom account, of course using black market rate of $1 = NGN526

Seriously, APC, Buhari, Emiefele, CBN have failed Nigerians! The hardship is going to get tougher for Nigerians.

Imagine Nigerian youths hustling on their own to survive by doing small small businesses online can't do that again....they can't renew their domain names or hosting plans....they can't pay for foreign goods and services unless they patronize black market.

I think the real time for Nigerian youths to occupy the streets has come cry cry angry angry

helo,pls i need clarification..... i have awready opened a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3637806/how-receive-payment-abroad

now i want to recive payment how do i do it...i already have payonner account....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Puts His N40million Wristwatch In A Fridge (Pictured) / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.