Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc (62908 Views)

I Will Create Any Documents for Paypal, Facebook E.t.c / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Free Virtual Card For Verifying Paypal, Facebook Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by shevon: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
NubiLove:
Were you trying to do a paypal transaction?

My brother, I was trying to pay for some items and the only available payment option I can use is PayPal. Please, if there is a way around this, kindly share.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
vislabraye:

This CBN governor is silly. angry . He is making life more difficult for Nigerians....
shevon:

My brother, I was trying to pay for some items and the only available payment option I can use is PayPal. Please, if there is a way around this, kindly share.
yusufhaji:
who are the G boys?
change served at it fullest, Nigerians never see anything, this is the beginning, more worse problems are piling up, its inevitable with this useless non directional government

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
yahoo yahoo boys (Nigerian internet scammers)

yusufhaji:
who are the G boys?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by crazo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

Where did you use yours?
online?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Jjanedoe(f): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
dm me for help with making PayPal/ fb transactions abroad wink
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
KFC are closing their outlets in the metropolis already.
One is gonna open for the last time tomorrow at ilupeju.
This shutdown will continue gradually for the next few months., nd dey plan to leave only their outlets in malls.

Mr BIGGS no longer brand their take-away polythene packs, them go jux gv u nylon dey carry go.

Banks claim dy don't av dollars but are ready to gv aboki anytime anyday..

Change never start...

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
Slimszy:

Pls how much is $1 on access bank?

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
crazo:
312.4, because $100 is 31,240 and if you do the maths
$100 is #32,500 in access bank
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by wolfenstein(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nigeria forward never, backward ever. Pls where is dis country heading shocked shocked
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
crazo:
when did you try access bank because i still used it this morning

On which platform?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Novak(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Please can you explain how that will work?

Yeah someone pays for my ads and all, he's based in Europe... I have my way of transacting with him, it's ideal for me with all the limits and non stability of different modes of payment. We have to keep moving forward, you can dm me if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by crazo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
on what platform please have you used it today oh
0ubenji:
$100 is #32,500 in access bank
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by enlady(f): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pls can you share the UBA mastercard trick? It's needed pls
0ubenji:
I appreciate ur effort to sensitive the public on the current situation of forex stuffs with Nigerian debit cards. I just want to set the record straight so ppl can benefit from a complete and verified info.

1. GTB hasn't totally block their mastercard from international transactions. It's only disallowed from websites that witnesses frequent currency exchange transactions. This they(GTB) call forex sites. Their useless Mastercard stil works on amazon, ali express and few websites that Nigerians seldom do business with via local debit cards. All they wanna achieve is a very limited use of the almost unusable $100 dey gv customers.

2. It doesn't even work on skill, so don't bother urself with the stress

3. Access bank(visa card) and UBA(Mastercard) cards work well for any sort of international transactions u wanna do with the $100 monthly limit. These are the only usable banks as of this moment. Access bank cards works at anytime of the day but uba cards work only midnight with a trick I'm not ready to bore y'all with.

4. GTB has disabled their cards on PayPal sinx 15th, not even on 17th as d OP finks. It's coz dey av noticed frequent international transactions using PayPal with their mastercards. If u find a new site to use for international transactions, once ppl begin to use dat site and they see the forex traffic. They blacklist the site sharply without warning.

MAKING MONEY LEGALLY IN THIS CORRUPT COUNTRY IS A SERIOUS CHALLENGE.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by ProGSM(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
enlady:
Pls can you share the UBA mastercard trick? It's needed pls

What he called trick is not a trick sir. Just wake up by 12am to make all your payment using UBA cards. It takes 1-2 hours to hit their general daily limit. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by smscash: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
smscash:
i want to open a Neteller account with Naira as my preferred currency. Please is there any limit with the amount I can upload into my Neteller account ?
Secondly can I use a Naira Dominated Neteller account to pay someone in USD.
If no please how do i fund my neteller and wants the limit in USD
Any help on these
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by morzook(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current

1 Like

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by papaking1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
morzook:

and how would one fund payoneer card?

Ther are different ways, even here on nairaland. you pay people naira equivalent and they fund your payoneer with dollars
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by morzook(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
papaking1:

Ther are different ways, even here on nairaland. you pay people naira equivalent and they fund your payoneer with dollars

are the rates sane?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by eripecs(f): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
NathanFootprint:
Wow I just heard about this new site. You get double of your investment..
It's going to be launched tomorrow
You can click on the link to check the count down
*The site launches 9am tomorrow*
Note: new sites are d best avenue to make fast money..

www.grandearners.net

looking for innocent people to scam abi? God is watching you. You better repent fast before nemesis catch you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by enigmaoke(f): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2017
imrandbest:

Does is also apply for buying a domain using a MasterCard but not through PayPal? And does it also apply for receiving payments through adsense? Still, without PayPal

Its so sad to hear this but there will always to be a way round it.

You can use the link below to get a working virtual credit card with customized name and billing address

https://www.nairaland.com/3608337/get-reliable-usd-virtual-cards#53376241
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by smscash: 6:07am On Feb 20, 2017
Novak:

Yeah someone pays for my ads and all, he's based in Europe... I have my way of transacting with him, it's ideal for me with all the limits and non stability of different modes of payment. We have to keep moving forward, you can dm me if you're interested.

Can anyone help
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Caleb5: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2017
0ubenji:
I appreciate ur effort to sensitive the public on the current situation of forex stuffs with Nigerian debit cards. I just want to set the record straight so ppl can benefit from a complete and verified info.

1. GTB hasn't totally block their mastercard from international transactions. It's only disallowed from websites that witnesses frequent currency exchange transactions. This they(GTB) call forex sites. Their useless Mastercard stil works on amazon, ali express and few websites that Nigerians seldom do business with via local debit cards. All they wanna achieve is a very limited use of the almost unusable $100 dey gv customers.

2. It doesn't even work on skill, so don't bother urself with the stress

3. Access bank(visa card) and UBA(Mastercard) cards work well for any sort of international transactions u wanna do with the $100 monthly limit. These are the only usable banks as of this moment. Access bank cards works at anytime of the day but uba cards work only midnight with a trick I'm not ready to bore y'all with.

4. GTB has disabled their cards on PayPal sinx 15th, not even on 17th as d OP finks. It's coz dey av noticed frequent international transactions using PayPal with their mastercards. If u find a new site to use for international transactions, once ppl begin to use dat site and they see the forex traffic. They blacklist the site sharply without warning.

MAKING MONEY LEGALLY IN THIS CORRUPT COUNTRY IS A SERIOUS CHALLENGE.
Please sir, can I pm you for the uba trick because my card is just lying down here. Please sir.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2017
Caleb5:

Please sir, can I pm you for the uba trick because my card is just lying down here. Please sir.

What he called trick is not a trick sir. Just wake up by 12am to make all your payment using UBA cards. It takes 1-2 hours to hit their general daily limit. Enjoy. I copied it from a post up there. Take your time to read upward. You will see it there.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Caleb5: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Barmmyshoes post=53878489]

What he called trick is not a trick sir. Just wake up by 12am to make all your payment using UBA cards. It takes 1-2 hours to hit their general daily limit. Enjoy. I copied it from a post up there. Take your time to read upward. You will see it there.[/quote
OK boss, thanks. Does it still work for PayPal?.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=Caleb5 post=53878581][/quote]

Sorry. Am not a boss. Am female and i dont know if it works for paypal. Just came on the thread and saw your question which has already been asnwered up there and decided to copy it and quote you. All the best.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Caleb5: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Barmmyshoes:

Sorry. Am not a boss. Am female and i dont know if it works for paypal. Just came on the thread and saw your question which has already been asnwered up there and decided to copy it and quote you. All the best.
OK MA, thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by 0ubenji(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
crazo:
on what platform please have you used it today oh
it's always so..constant K..
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2017
ProGSM:

What he called trick is not a trick sir. Just wake up by 12am to make all your payment using UBA cards. It takes 1-2 hours to hit their general daily limit. Enjoy.
Pls can I pay for FB ads with UBA master card?
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by elengee(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
This may not be entirely true. GTBank still honour payment for a Facebook ad that's running on my account.

Fb got their first payment last Friday after 5days of running the ad.

humilitypays:
Everyday a Nigerian child wakes up, he/she is faced with uncountable life-threatening challenges that questions his existence and survival on earth. Yesterday comes the shocker news for all Nigerian small business entrepreneurs who have been relying on GTBank Mastercard for their international monetary transactions, as the last-man-standing bank rolled out a complete ban of all international transactions on their Naira mastercard, including USD ($) payments, which directly means that Nigerians can no longer send money using paypal EVEN if it is $1!), as GTB, which happens to be the only Nigerian bank that allowed Nigerians to spend a maximum of $100 on POS, foreign ATMS and websites, using their GTB Naira Mastercard.

For those who may argue this, please kindly visit GTB official customer care page on Facebook by clicking here, or see their official response below:

See details and alternative methods to send money to your foreign merchants here>>>http://www.frankwealth.com/2017/02/gtbank-bans-gtcard-on-paypal.html
Re: Finally Gtbank Bans Use Of Their GT Mastercard On Paypal, Facebook, etc by GlitzG: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hi, please does anybody knows if access Is still going on Paypal?. Paid yesterday with it and it went tru. Trying again with a different card, it's giving me error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibiza: Obi Cubana Shows The First Club He Built In 2006 (Photos, Video) / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.