Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo (3461 Views)

Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by patogist: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Rochas Ogbonna Collins was the former SUG PRO, he led the first ever protest in FUTO.

He has been arrested by the DSS.

http://www.patogist.com/2017/02/photo-of-student-that-led-first-protest.html

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by Damibiz(m): 7:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Rule No 1...never u protest in Fed university makurdi....First class degree await him in Prison...congrate man u hv made it....
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by abmarine(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2017
am just wondering why he protest.
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by UltraSphinx(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by silversonuc(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2017
at a time one needs to stand up to these pipo, i applaud your bravery man

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by Biggty(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2017
silversonuc:
at a time one needs to stand up to these pipo, i applaud your bravery man
Where has the bravery gotten him? In this country one needs to be careful on the course you fight for.

Go ask 2Baba

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by ITbomb(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2017
Biggty:
Where has the bravery gotten him? In this country one needs to be careful on the course you fight for.

Go ask 2Baba
Being careful is responsible for our present situation
If you have the opportunity of going through newspaper article of the 80s, you will see that the problems we have today were still present then and they choose be "careful" and quiet

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by EmmySparky(m): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2017
Oh to protest against unfair treatment is now a crime?...an we say we are practicing democracy...wat a doomed nation

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by silversonuc(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Biggty:

Go ask 2Baba
smtin must kill a man, even d protest 2baba chickened out frm a human being headed it, thoughts like dis are the reason doz old men kip riding on the populace, meanwhile only 2baba knows why he withdrew frm dt protest, bliv d securiy risk excuse at ya own risk

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by Zaheertyler(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rochas ogbonna God bless you for me and my fellow students... Holiday things

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by project8(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Are u trying to single him out for expulsion frm skul or why do u decide to put his pix on social media?
it shud be tagged collective protest frm students abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Omolomo decide to speak on behalf of his fellow students

Now, he might be in trouble

So, the best thing is to keep quiet abi?

Oga o

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by austin5k: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3UCjqVyFxk lol... anoda funi video u can't really miss to watch dis
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by austin5k: 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3UCjqVyFxk lol... anoda funi video u can't really miss to watch dis
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by Ay04z(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
austin5k:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3UCjqVyFxk
lol...
anoda funi video
u can't really miss to watch dis
crap just waste my data....i don mark ur face.
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by obyrich(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bravo brotherly. Peter Ogbonna you are a man. If them rusticate you, brace up and move on. I remember the first guy that led a protest in my Alma mater. He was SUG president when I was ib year one. He was in his 400l then studying soil science. Guy was rusticated. He moved on. Found his way out of this shitty naija. Landed in Ukraine. Studied medicine. Bagged MBBS. As we speak he is currently PRACTICING as a medical doctor in NIGERIA! I wonder what he would have made with his BSc in Soil science. Just wondering.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by goldennugget: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
I don't get it. The first ever protest in FUTO would have been years ago. How is this news now?

http://www.tinyqualityhomes.org/
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by martinz1: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ok[code][/code]
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by Nbote(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
What is it with d DSS arresting people left right and centre. Since wen is d DSS now d police or civil defence.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by fowosh: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
the guy believed in aluta
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by Rasmodox101(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ok o. . . i hear u! undecided
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by Rukkydelta(f): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Like seriously?
Why was he arrested?
What's his offence ?
Re: Photo Of The Student That Led The First Protest In Futo by ohasoup9(m): 8:07am On Mar 01, 2017
Cowards like you are the reason we are in a mess.
Biggty:

Go ask 2Baba

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Russian Typhoon-Class Submarine,The Largest And Greatest Sub Ever Built / Futminna 3 New Schools/faculty Approved By Nuc. / How To Create A Concrete Roof Facia with Revit Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.