Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

All Bloggers Should Check This Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Bloggers Should Check This Out (297 Views)

Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) / Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Bloggers Should Check This Out by berry2fine(f): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2017
I am Berry Omogetowa Aka Small girl Blogger Co-Owner of [url]Ironyvibes.com.ng[/url] yesterday while i was on Nairaland something came through my mind which is i was thinking that on ironyvibes.com.ng me and some bloggers could exchange for traffic with repost I really don't know how i will explain this but it some how like if i make an important you will repost the same post to your blog and give me a proper backlink and once you make an important post as well i will repost it and also give you a backlink how about that this is how it works

1. i make an important post and you repost it to your blog with a proper credit and Backlink

2. you also send me your url of the post you want me to repost i will also go there and copy it also repost it to my blog with proper credit

3. once you repost it you will leave a comment below the post you repost from my blog with your Url of the post you want me to post back on my blog

4. PLEASE NOTE IF INTERESTED IT IS ONLY FOR IMPORTANT POSTS WELL WRITTEN BY YOU AND YOU ONLY Don't send me link to content that has already climb search result of 33,000 on google please

5. I can be the one to start first if you don't mind cause some people will think it a joke i will start first just visit my website and drop a comment with the URL to the post you want me to repost and once i repost it i will submit my own url hoping you do the same hoping this help us as a blogger for Backlink and increase in alexa rank and SERP

PLEASE REMEMBER IT IS ONLY FOR IMPORTANT POST WRITTEN BY YOU AND YOU ONLY NO ADS SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THE POST

Once i make a post it takes google 2hrs 46min to index or sometimes 3 hours due my blog is new but i have advertise my blog with Adblabla, Google Adswords and Adquet and from nextweek i will be starting a facebook promotion so there are chances that your blog might get a better traffic from me too besides i get about 900 page view a day my blog is barely 2Month Old and my alexa rank is 10,080 if this works out i could start ADS FOR ADS very soon !!!! see my blog on Desktop below

(1) (Reply)

Banky W, M.I ,other Celebrities Demand #freeaudu / Stephanie Otobo Versus Apostle Suleman / Latest Nigeria Mixtape 2017 Listen And Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.