Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

See The Spoilt Beans Allegedly Served To Idps In Borno State. (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Spoilt Beans Allegedly Served To Idps In Borno State. (photos) (644 Views)

Soldiers Kill 9 Boko Haram Insurgents In An Ambush In Borno State / Soldiers Infiltrate Boko Haram Camp In Kaltunbare Borno State (Photos) / Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Spoilt Beans Allegedly Served To Idps In Borno State. (photos) by crispyvick(f): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Disturbing photos which are making rounds on Facebook, shows the spoilt beans that were allegedly distributed to displaced persons at the Teachers Village camp and Gamboru camp.
According to user, Yaga Allen, IDPs at the camps were given these spoilt beans to cook and eat last Wednesday and yesterday Thursday.
Chibok leader and spokesperson, Manasseh Alleh, quickly rushed to verify the situation and reportedly discovered the IDPs have been waiting for 42 days before finally getting this as food.
read more
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/02/see-spoilt-beans-allegedly-served-to.html#more

Re: See The Spoilt Beans Allegedly Served To Idps In Borno State. (photos) by modestofynest(m): 8:38am On Feb 18, 2017
They were all shouting Sai baba Sai chanji so no pity for them let them eat their change now. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: See The Spoilt Beans Allegedly Served To Idps In Borno State. (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2017
It is a war scenario my dear, they should eat anything to stay alive. My father told me how he is eating walk gecko to stay alive during the Biafran war.
Re: See The Spoilt Beans Allegedly Served To Idps In Borno State. (photos) by softwerk(f): 8:52am On Feb 18, 2017
I beg to disbelieve this story! Just too impossible to be true shocked
Re: See The Spoilt Beans Allegedly Served To Idps In Borno State. (photos) by Kx: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2017
When are the occupants of the IDP camps marching in support of Buhari again!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Spoilt Beans Allegedly Served To Idps In Borno State. (photos) by Origin(f): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2017
modestofynest:
They were all shouting Sai baba Sai chanji so no pity for them let them eat their change now. Ndi ara

How is this related to bubu. People are stealing, holding back good food. There are NGOs , state government official, idp personnel etc. You did not even call the governor's name. Or lga chairman?

I'm not happy with the current situation in Nigeria but i won't also lie that 99% of Nigerians themselves are not the problem.

Hold the proper people properly accountable

(1) (Reply)

Male Prostitute Advertised His Services On Social Media / Pictures Of A Lady That Was Messed Up By A Soldier / Lagos Task Force Arrest Two 'one-chance' Operators..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.