Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) (30250 Views)

UK Jails A Nigerian Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine From "Brazil to London" [P / 2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo / Nigerian Excretes 1410.9 Grams Of Cocaine, Faces Death Penalty In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Opakan2: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
dinggle:
Any wonder why they cry for Biafra republic?....no body will stop them at the airport on their way to smuggle drugs. Dumb asses!
Reporting from Kremlin, Russia... the headquarters of King makers...don't ask me, ask Donald Trump.

Exactly what I tell people. They want biafra so they can commit crimes as they like with no one check-mating them.
Others won't talk or condemn drug pushes, but when they get caught abroad, they expect other Nigerians to pity them and pacify for their release which is laughable

But as dull people who don't think, they don't know those countries they push drugs to ruining the lives of the youths there can place travel ban on them (even lifetime) and that's the end

They should keep taking advantage of Nigeria's rank among world powers to perpetrate crimes, their cup go full one day
maybe it's that Internal travel ban we'll place on them last

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
NWA WHAT LOL
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by manikspears: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
ab11baddo:
Immediately I saw d thread I placed a bet with my sister dat guy is from d land of the rising sun (is d sun really rising there ??)...Alas I opened it... N I won..... Sure bet.... Igbos and drugs are like.. *wey dat zuma pic o..

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by dfrost: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Badtman:
Children of Hate at it

name Checkers , Sapele Zone

Bros I understand the back and forth struggle between the Igbos and Yorubas on this forum but I don't understand the pictures attached to your comment. Haba, this is really inhumane. embarassed cry cry

Please, please and please remove the pictures. Those kids obviously suffered for what they knew nothing about.
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by tundeshola(m): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
grin name checker

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
quiverfull:
How does one rationalise this? You have seen several people arrested for this same crime, and you still go ahead and attempt it. I don't understand.

That is simple. Not all transporters are caught. He simply took a chance but it backfired. Now na jail go be him next home. More hardship for his wife and five children.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by belloadebowale: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
xtians are drugs dealers.
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by braveboy64(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]But why? you should have been caught in malaysia
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by sapele914(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:

*Yawns.
These people are obdurate as reqards this particular choice of crime.I pray they realise how to make leqitimate means of livelihood.

There is no diqnity in this!!

Let's speak aqainst this irrespective of ethnic affliations grin

Siqned,
NCAN,Oyo State Chapter Chairman.
I guess you haven't been to South Beach Miami,cocaine business is white crude.
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by babz007(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
This face looks familiar,i think this man lives in festac town lagos

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Demonicide(f): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Am not here to read the story but,to check the name and tribe which I have gotten.
Na thesame people that is best known for it.

NCAN,pro reporting from bariga lagos.
Onyeka!! but you be igbo boy na
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by theway83: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
No problem, they were about to finishing ur apartment at kirikiri prison.
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by ojotobiloba1: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yeegbos spotted
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by chibuzorAbia: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why didn't he fly from that flooded Airport in the East?
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by pimper24: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pagio gini. Nne I want to date u if u are single wink
Drchristian:
A plagiocephally head is a cursed head by Ojukwu

I'm angry wen another drug baron is caught and is from igbo tribe.

What is onaheeeze and Nnmadi kanu doing to stop dis?
Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Demonicide:
Onyeka!! but you be igbo boy na
yes,I do not support anything bad is getting too much for my brothers and is high time they stopped it,it hurts me when I see my igbo brothers in this act.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by dfrost: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Badtman:
Children of Hate at it

dfrost, ThinkSmarter, Momcherry, Nathan2016 , joey150 i want to take this opportunity to apologise and inform you guys that I have removed the Picture Comment that against the humanity and may God protect our Country from such of Calamity.

Please forgive me cux we all commit sin but God still forgive us

Nice of you. You just made my day. It's just not humane to do such. It breaks me to see such images. cry

Read about this man:

Kevin Carter
South African photojournalist

2 Likes

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Momcherry(f): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
Badtman:
Children of Hate at it

dfrost, ThinkSmarter, Momcherry, Nathan2016 , joey150 i want to take this opportunity to apologise and inform you guys that I have remove the Picture Comment that against the humanity and may God protect our Country from such of Calamity.

Go, your sins are forgiven smiley

Pls let's not allow tribalism becloud our sense of reasoning. Each time I come across such pic, as a mother, it breaks my heart. Most of those kids in that pic lost their lives during the war. The story is disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Badtman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Momcherry:

Go, your sins are forgiven smiley

Pls let's not allow tribalism becloud our sense of reasoning. Each time I come across such pic, as a mother, it breaks my heart. Most of those kids in that pic lost their lives during the war. The story is disheartening.
thanks Mom

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by joey150(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Badtman:
Children of Hate at it

dfrost, ThinkSmarter, Momcherry, Nathan2016 , joey150 i want to take this opportunity to apologise and inform you guys that I have remove the Picture Comment that against the humanity and may God protect our Country from such of Calamity.

It's all good bro.

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by ThinkSmarter: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Badtman:

One love

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by Nathan2016: 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
God bless you....
Badtman:
Children of Hate at it

1 Like

Re: Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) by kabrud: 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Kennitrust, see another one that hit the headlines a day b4 yesterday.
Do u now agree it is almost a daily something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRSC officials run for their lives as angry man attack them / Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Human Parts Dealers Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.