Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students (47564 Views)

Driver Who Raped Student Of Ekiti College Of Education Bursts Into Tears. Photo / Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed / SS1 Student Gang-raped By 4 Classmates After Taking "Gegemu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by phreakabit(m): 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
EKITI. . . .
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by airlord2020: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
this is one condition i prefer jungle justice. to hell with the nigerian law. kill em rapists.
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Enemyofpeace: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
curvilicious:

Chai!
I sorry for you
wetin?abeg go bring Vaseline jo

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Senorprinz(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
After reading this thread sex come dey hungry me

sex na food?
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by charlsecy(m): 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Harbosede02:
Useless boys..... So shall ur daughters, grand daughters n all d females in ur generation be raped!!!
Kind heart, so you want innocent people to be raped in the future?
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Enemyofpeace: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Senorprinz:

sex na food?
no na appetizer
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
dpete1:
Blood of zachariah!!Blood of zachariah!!
See them!!

So the remaining seven guys,has it been confirmed that they are all afonjas...who knows,it might be ibos that would be many in the list..stop spewing trash

And what do you have against easterners now huh? I say your mouth filthy health department should ban you from talking shít.
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Ajsmart(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Castrate them already angry (if found guilty with proof). Fresh poo is worth more than Rapists, Cultists, Drug Dealers and Kidnappers combined. Those 4 are despicable human beings that should be annihilated from society. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by akigbemaru: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rape gang
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by coolestofall(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Na wa o. This crace student dey learn anything 4 dat school apart 4rm rape. Mayb na RAPE 101 practicals.
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
Put up the pictures of the bastards

1 Like

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by discman2k2(m): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
innoken:
Rape is bad...very bad....that doesn't mean you should bring the name of the kid on social media. Were you there when he committed the crime? Has he been proven guilty by the court of law?
Just for likes you just dragged the boy and his family's name in the mud.
Well no be america we dey...the boy by now would have hosted a big party today...in anticipation of the fat compensation he will get from the likes of you

On another note.if proven guilty or caught in the act,I suggest rapists should be made to drink gari,sugar,ekpa and milk soaked in acid!

Just look at the rubbish u decide to defend! If it were your sister or daughter that was their victims & JUSTICE was not served, how would you behave?

THINK B4 U MAKE WICKED COMMENTS AGAINST A FELLOW HUMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
charlsecy:
Kind heart, so you want innocent people to be raped in the future?
wasn't d girl they raped innocent too
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by mankan2k7(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Fayose needs to look into this and brought anybody involve into book both d students and staff who are their accomplice. Sanity must return into d institution. That guy in medical lab rape and rob a fellow medical lab students last year and d institution did nothing about it
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by heavenhug: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
mankan2k7:
Fayose needs to look into this and brought anybody involve into book both d students and staff who are their accomplice. Sanity must return into d institution. That guy in medical lab rape and rob a fellow medical lab students last year and d institution did nothing about it

I think this person is a student.. I was just told that the lady was in the same department with the rapist
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by flaky66(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
innoken:
Rape is bad...very bad....that doesn't mean you should bring the name of the kid on social media. Were you there when he committed the crime? Has he been proven guilty by the court of law?
Well no be america we dey...the boy by now would have hosted a big party today...in anticipation of the fat compensation he will get from the likes of you

On another note.if proven guilty or caught in the act,I suggest rapists should be made to drink gari,sugar,ekpa and milk soaked in acid!

baba what are you saying?
the press statement was released by the school and if he's indeed innocent, he should come out and defend himself and his "family name" as you put it :\
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by amazon14: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Talasuma:

your comment just showed the level of your IQ, try to read and understand before spitting trash.

Bleep off my mention.

Obviously he is one of them
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by mankan2k7(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
heavenhug:

I think this person is a student.. I was just told that the lady was in the same department with the rapist

I wonder why rapists will be allow to still continue as students. Anybody planing to cover up dis dastardly will regret ever doing it. Nigerians are watching
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Jung(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
Rapists and criminals will always have a field day because of people like you. Exposing them is the best deterrent for other wannabes. In "America" the media would have put these guys' names on the world map, they would have been registered as sex offenders, and everyone would know what they have done. Don't cover evil abeg. Unless you are one of them. angry. Fucck family name.

innoken:

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by charlsecy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Harbosede02:
wasn't d girl they raped innocent too
So innocent people will continue to be raped? How you think baffles me.
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by innoken(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
flaky66:

baba what are you saying?
the press statement was released by the school and if he's indeed innocent, he should come out and defend himself and his "family name" as you put it :\

Exactly my point madam. Even the police can be wrong. Unless proven otherwise. We need to see things from different angles.. Notice the school didn't even write the crimes? They played safe. Somebody else touched it up. Rape seriously is bad. I hate it but olorun maje ki a ri alakoba
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by innoken(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
discman2k2:

Just look at the rubbish u decide to defend! If it were your sister or daughter that was their victims & JUSTICE was not served, how would you behave?

THINK B4 U MAKE WICKED COMMENTS AGAINST A FELLOW HUMAN.
What if it was your brother that was mauled by the media? Did the school write the crime the boy committed. They just said crimes not rape! What is the credibility of the op?...I think the person that should be doing the thinking here sir....is you!
I am entitled to my opinion. Stop mentioning me
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by innoken(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

It the school that release their names
Yes sir!!! Did the school say rape?
I hope you get?
Even the op reported what he heard!
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by innoken(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2017
ihesiuloa:

it's obvious you are a tribalist and do not have sympathy on human like you? if he puts up there names it's because he is sure of his report and in anycase if it proves that they aren't involved then they would speak out for themselves.. you should be more sympathetic about this girls that were gang raped Atleast! what if it were your sister, cousin or wife am sure you wouldn't be spilling out that oozing and disgusting Spittle from that mouth of yours.
Spittle? I chose to ignore you but your level of ignorance surprises me and there is no one in your village to tell you.Painful....your inability to see reason can baffle even the mentally deranged. Anyways.....Did the school say the crimes the boy committed? How are you sure the news is even true?
Poverty is a disease indeed

Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by heavenhug: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
innoken:

Exactly my point madam. Even the police can be wrong. Unless proven otherwise. We need to see things from different angles.. Notice the school didn't even write the crimes? They played safe. Somebody else touched it up. Rape seriously is bad. I hate it but olorun maje ki a ri alakoba
Check it rape was stated their
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
charlsecy:
So innocent people will continue to be raped? How you think baffles me.
how I think shouldn't be any of ur business.... Don't quote me again angry
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by heavenhug: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
innoken:

Spittle? I chose to ignore you but your level of ignorance surprises me and there is no one in your village to tell you.Painful....your inability to see reason can baffle even the mentally deranged. Anyways.....Did the school say the crimes the boy committed? How are you sure the news is even true?
Poverty is a disease indeed
The crime was well stated. Check again pls
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by charlsecy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Harbosede02:
how I think shouldn't be any of ur business....
Keep wishing innocent people rape, the great thinker.
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by Okudiover(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2017
Cutezt:
NCAN Reporting Live From West Germany
Ajibade
Adegbegi
Afonja's At It Again

cool cool cool cool cool cool AFONJA CONE HEADS AND RAPE IS LIKE 5 AND 6.
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by tifany89(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2017
dpete1:
Blood of zachariah!!Blood of zachariah!!
See them!!

So the remaining seven guys,has it been confirmed that they are all afonjas...who knows,it might be ibos that would be many in the list..stop spewing trash
Keep kwayet, we all know Afonjas past time activities is rape. U should be more concerned about ur kinsmen dat can't control their libido Dan looking for a way to rope the great Igbos into ur wahala
Re: Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students by LilTyRoNe: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Okudiover:

cool cool cool cool cool cool AFONJA CONE HEADS AND RAPE IS LIKE 5 AND 6.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Arrives In Court Over Money Laundering Charges / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Graphic Pics From Armed Robbery Incident In Port Harcourt Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.