Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,212 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

How To Deal With Sexual Harassment At Work Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Sexual Harassment At Work Place (416 Views)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Sexual Harassment At Work Place by Ibraheem1905: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2017
This has been a very sensitive topic over time and is most often addressed to women who are always the victims of this dilemma. Sexual harassment at workplace is a common occurrence, in fact study had revealed that generally the female folks are subjected to one form of sexual harassment or the other at their places of work mostly from their male counterpart.

It is not entirely surprising that women go through this problem daily basically owing to the fact that men been sexual predators will always want to explore every means of cajoling their female colleagues into sexual relationships.

It is quite rare that men themselves suffers from sexual harassment at workplace and so this post is basically taking a look at some elementary ways of helping women deal with the problem of workplace sexual molestation been that they are most affected by it.

HERE ARE 4 WAYS TO DEAL WITH SEXUAL HARASSMENT AT WORK PLACE

1. Cover Up Properly.

I would be tempted to say here that almost 50% of women who are sexually molested at workplace are responsible for initiating the problem themselves. Indecent dressing exposing sensitive part of their bodies attracts preying eyes. As a lady, you will not expect men not to molest you sexually if you wear a short skimpy skirt to work. Covering up properly and dressing decently is most important in warding off potential randy male folk. I do not think there is any culture on earth that promotes indecent dressing hence, it is very vital you cover up properly during working hours.

2. Do Not Work in Isolation.

Working in groups or staying around your colleagues can help to prevent anyone coming around to harass you. The open space working environment is usually most preferable to an enclosed office. However, if you are working in a male dominated environment, it is advisable as lady to ensure that you do not isolate yourself as much as possible. Always try to stick with the team.

Continue reading at the source http://www.certaintips.com/2017/02/how-to-deal-with-sexual-harassment-at.html
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Harassment At Work Place by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2017
If she dresses like a deeper life member tell me which man go wan molest that kind person?Men are attracted by what they see.

(1) (Reply)

Susan's Escapades!!! / Don't Try To Date Me If You're Married, Lady Calls Out Her Second Ex / How Should I Handle All These Admirers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.