Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) (23321 Views)

Petrol Tanker Rams Into A School In Edo (Photos) / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by darfay: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2017
E
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Camera 0.001 mega pixel
so wot u are after is the mega pixels which was used to take the shots. I now see what's really going on with human beings of nowadays, criticizing instead of solving needs.
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2017
Okeyson4wisdom:
so wot u are after is the mega pixels which was used to take the shots. I now see what's really going on with human beings of nowadays, criticizing instead of solving needs.
Bros

Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Mandateinfinito(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Oooooooh! God pls increase Your protection over us!!
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Captainope(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Camera 0.001 mega pixel
buy iPhone 7 for the guy na.... so you mean in this whole there is no body close enough to tell you that you dey mad.... you can't even give credit to this fast news
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Captainope:
buy iPhone 7 for the guy na.... so you mean in this whole there is no body close enough to tell you that you dey mad.... you can't even give credit to this fast news
with all due respect na u dey mad pass
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Temitope91(f): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
May The Lord continue to protect us o. Check my signature for ur classy hand bags wholesales and retails
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by ifycent2: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
oga edit your title...Notin like *Rams* Rather *Ran.......
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Ketaokeipheoma: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
banttieman:
Some buffons will soon come and start blame ng President Buhari.
What concern pmb with accident,must u bring sentiment in every news?
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by hoyephem: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
It is well ooo
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by tolumyti: 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
danfo drivers and owners in Lagos providing more reason to ban danfo vehicles in Lagos state with this
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by godquality: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Though i agree with others that our driving attitude leads to accidents like this. But i think the biggest threat we face on the road are those vehicles that are not road worthy.

Only 25%-30% of vehicles you see on the road should actually be on the road. These tankers and buses mostly hardly fix there breaks, head and tail lights, service the engines etc. But yet are allowed to ply our roads because the people that should be implementing the rules are taking bribe and looking the other way (Nigeria police and road safety i dey look una).
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by flyforall: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
SPEED KILLS
Re: Petrol Tanker Rams Into Danfo In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ketaokeipheoma:
What concern pmb with accident,must u bring sentiment in every news?

Ask me again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row / South Africa Critical Skill Visa And Permanent Resident / Fuel Tanker Falls In Cross River, Residents Rush Out With Their Gallons. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.