Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,701 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Transfer From Fiverr To Your Dormiciliary Account In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Transfer From Fiverr To Your Dormiciliary Account In Nigeria (841 Views)

Would You Like Fiverr To Open Office In Nigeria? Make It Happen Here! / Wifi File Transfer From Your Laptop To Android Device / How To Earn From Fiverr Even If You Are A Novice - (SECRET REVEALED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer From Fiverr To Your Dormiciliary Account In Nigeria by mason124: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2017
I have found some topics very helpful on nairaland and I thought I should add something to help others too especially freelancers on Fiverrr.com

If you are a freelancer on fiverr just like me, I believe its always quite challenging to get the best rate for your dollars once withdrawn from Fiverr to payoneer. Sometimes we sell our Payoneer funds for as low as 340 naira, when the black market sells for over 500 naira. During emergencies you may be forced to withdraw from atm at an even more ridiculous cbn rate. And believe me its not so easy dealing with money exchangers in Nigeria. Apart from their ridiculous rates, they can hold your dollars for days before sending the naira equivalent to your account.

I went through this bullshit for a longtime, until recently I was Chating with a rep on Payoneer and they told me that I can transfer my revenues from fiverr directly to my dormiciliary account in dollars or euro. I thought it was a mistake and I told him to double check, because couple of months back I checked and Nigeria was not on the list. He checked and told me I should let him know if I wanted to switch from card to Local bank transfer. And whalla I can now receive my earning straight to my bank account no more exchanger wahala.

To do this please go to the revenue section on your Fiverr account and click on bank transfer. You will be sent an email and from there just follow the instructions. Good luck!

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady killed by Task force team and a driver in Uyo( Graphic picture) / My Car Was Stolen; Help Me Find It Fellow Nairalanders / Selena Gomez And The Weeknd Break Up After 10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.