Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

This Hadeeth Is Not Authentic - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / This Hadeeth Is Not Authentic (417 Views)

Explanations On Hadeeth Soheeh, Hassan And Doeef / Lets Analyze This Hadeeth / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Hadeeth Is Not Authentic by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Praise be to Allaah and blessings of Allaah be upon His Messenger and Chosen Prophet.

The Hadeeth About Saying “ 'Allaahumma Ajirnii Minan-naar', Seven Times After Fajr And Maghrib Prayers is not authentic!

It was narrated that the Prophet said: (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

“When you pray Fajr, then say before speaking to any of the people, ‘Allaahumma ajirni minan-naar (O Allah, protect me from the Fire)’ seven times.

Then if you die on that day, Allaah will grant you protection from the Fire.

And when you pray Maghrib, then say before speaking to any of the people, ‘Allaahumma inni as’alukal jannah, Allaahumma ajirni minan-naar (O Allaah, I ask You for Paradise, O Allaah, protect me from the Fire)’ seven times.

Then if you die that night, Allaah will grant you protection from the Fire.” Imaam Ahmad, 17362, and Aboo Dawood, 5079.

This hadeeth is not authentic in its narration from the Prophet.

See As-Silsilah Ad-Da’eefah by Ash-Shaykh Al-Albaani, 1624.

Although there is another hadeeth about saying this Du'aa and it is authentic .

It was narrated that Anas said: The Prophet said:

“Whoever asks Allaah for Paradise three times, Paradise will say, ‘O Allaah, admit him to Paradise.’

Whoever seeks protection from the Fire three times, Hell will say, ‘O Allaah, protect him from the Fire.’” Narrated by At-Tirmidhi, 2572; Ibn Majah, 4340.

This is a authentic hadeeth; it was classed as authentic by Ash-Shaykh Al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jami’, 6275).

But there is nothing to state that this Du'aa should be recited seven times in conjunction with any particular prayer, or at any particular time.

It is mustahabb (desirable) for the believer to ask Allaah for Paradise a great deal, and to seek protection from Hell a great deal, without saying such words in conjunction with any particular prayer, or at any particular time.

Oh Allaah! Admit us into Paradise and protect us from the Hellfire.

~ Aboo Mardiy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Hadeeth Is Not Authentic by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
shocked

I literally just thought about how I needed to start saying it again yesterday.
Re: This Hadeeth Is Not Authentic by bdauran: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go Near / We Are Indeed Grateful For The Donations.... / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.