Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless (14368 Views)

What Can Be Done To Tackle Yahoo Plus Guys That Are Killing Our Girls / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by Factfinder1(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2017
http://ogashub.com.ng/how-yahoo-plus-guys-sleep-with-ladies-and-render-them-useless/

He who has ear let them hear. No point giving out advise on this issue because no matter what you say, once some babes see a guy with a car, who can lodge in hotel, has cash to buy drinks and display at a club, they are ready to die inside.

So, just read. If you like change, if you like continue ‘enjoying’ your runs. A guy narrated the story of some his old friends who he met during the Christmas period last year.

I saw his mates were living large without any REAL business or international job. In a bid to find out what they do for a living, to see if he could also be part of the hustle, he hooked up with one of them, who then told him that they are actually doing for money – they are into yahoo plus plus.

Their money as narrated by him, did not involve the use of laptop like the regular Yahoo boys. This involved sleeping with ladies and taking their star and fortune…

Just be careful who you’re sleeping with all because of money to buy new phone, bag, shoes, etc.

2 Likes

Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2017
Uummm..

Naso.. So the boiz now upgraded their games eehn.. Yahoo ++ grin
I wonder if they talking about the FORTUNE COOKIE the one they gonna steal cheesy
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by chigoizie7(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Only a fool doesn't believe in ++,

The real yahoo boys don't spend money like fools and they hardly have the time to ball.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by MrPRevailer(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kai. E no cross FrontPage. nairaland sad
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Not only yahoo boys. Even some. Men who have business to run, as in self employed are into such shiit.. Ladies be careful oo. Wickedness in this life is increasing daily.. The heart of. Man is indeed wicked.. Be careful and prayerful. Cause it's not written on the forehead.

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ignorance everywhere. Girls follow boys because boys have money, not because they are yahoo yahoo google google netflix netflix. Wetin concern yahoo website with diabolical ritualists ? Una don make me close my yahoo email box because of this hatred for yahoo boys.

6 Likes

Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by K024(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
LOL @ "in a country where you're still struggling even with your star intact"

2 Likes

Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by GMBuhari: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yahoo plus is yahoo with jUJU

Yahoo of a lady's destiny should be Yahoo ** , Yahoo star grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by RealDannie(m): 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Girls, wen dey follow a yahoo boy home grin

1 Like

Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by datyrone(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
this one na pure ritualist...simple and short.there is nothing to yahoo
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by austin5k: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3UCjqVyFxk lol... anoda funi video u can't really miss to watch dis
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by egbabiekperemo1: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
Ignorance everywhere. Girls follow boys because boys have money, not because they are yahoo yahoo google google netflix netflix. Wetin concern yahoo website with diabolical ritualists ? Una don make me close my yahoo email box because of this hatred for yahoo boys.

I guess this is one of them. Moderator take note
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by goldennugget: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by boiz2men(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
I have met a couple of yahoo boys. In fact, most of my clients are yahoo boys. I developed and clone web sites for them... One time when i was in their midst. They warned me that if any yahoo boy tells me to travel to them to meet any baba.. that i shouuldnt follow them. That they want to use me to do yahoo plus...... They also said, most girls they sleep with is YAHOO + too.

One said, his own yahoo plus na make e nor help any body with the money... He has money but cant help anyone. He can withdrw from any atm using a white card.... One said the baba gave him something to use to rub on his dicck when e wan enter d girl.. BUt the use condom and rubbed it on the condom and inserted into the girl..... I dont know whta has happened to those girls now but whaat i know is that my clients are balling hard..

i love my signature
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by princefunmmy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
What a world
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by bakynes(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Well you know these girls no go hear as the message dey enter one ear e dey comot for the other
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by Arsenalholic(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ladies will avoid this thread like a plague and fall victims.

This sh*t is real. A friend followed some hitmakers to GH last year because he wanted to make money like them. The criteria made him run back -- he almost lost his pops.

A "friend" of mine who was in a sorry state financially just bought a Lexus 350 latest edition! He's in GH and dey flaunt their lives on FB

I probed further and what he told me is shocking

Shallat to all the ladies who still value hardworking men over the ones who have jumped on the "get rich by any means" bandwagon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Am taking my shiiit easy n in due time I will hammer... I know DAT as certain as I know my name!
Re: How Yahoo “plus” Guys Sleep With Ladies And Render Them Useless by hylyne(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
This thread is so real and educative too.

(1) (Reply)

/ Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.